• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well that not true. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you are unable to. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. :)
You have that backwards. I supplied the verse that you quote mined and you were never able to deal with that.

Nor have you ever been able to deal with the fact that you claim that your God is a liar. You just do not understand how you do that.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well that not true. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you are unable to. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. :)
No, you clearly know that I am right. You would not have to keep repeating such obvious falsehoods if that was not the case.

As you should know it is not what you believe that matters, it is what you can demonstrate. And I already demonstrated your failure.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
You will also find in Genesis Cains fear of the people out on the earth that was already populated. Each time the scriptures were edited they left parts of the original narratives in the record.
Sounds as if you are saying the whole Earth was populated. What verse do you have in mind.- Genesis 4:14,16,12

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Which parts do you consider true? Please be specific.
That is quite a large request... can I start with The Word became flesh, died and resurrected to bring man back into full relationship with God?

3rdAngel

You have that backwards. I supplied the verse that you quote mined and you were never able to deal with that.
Nor have you ever been able to deal with the fact that you claim that your God is a liar. You just do not understand how you do that.
Well none of that is true. How would you know if you did not read what was posted to you? Everything you posted has been addressed with scripture showing why you are in error in the post you admit you did not read. Then again in this post you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked

Last edited:

3rdAngel

No, you clearly know that I am right. You would not have to keep repeating such obvious falsehoods if that was not the case.
As you should know it is not what you believe that matters, it is what you can demonstrate. And I already demonstrated your failure.
Try to think logically. Why would you say I know you are right when I you were posted detailed scriptures responses to everything you have said showing why you are wrong in posts you refuse to read and respond to because you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked and elsewhere? Your posts make no sense so I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you simply fail and when shown from the scriptures why you are wrong you ignore these posts because they do not leave you with any wiggle room. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why you are in error from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. You are a funny one.

Take Care :)

Colt

Sounds as if you are saying the whole Earth was populated. What verse do you have in mind.- Genesis 4:14,16,12
Yes, those and digging up bones and settlements all around the globe.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well none of that is true. How would you know if you did not read what was posted to you? Everything you posted has been addressed with scripture showing why you are in error in the post you admit you did not read. Then again in this post you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked
I scanned it. That was enough. Once again, you do not have the right to waste the time of others. I did not see any monetary offer. And how can you forget your history of failures?

By the way, linking back to old lost arguments of yours is also just you admitting that you were wrong again.

I even gave you a reasonable solution. Give your one best argument. But you know that they all fail.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Try to think logically. Why would you say I know you are right when I you were posted detailed scriptures responses to everything you have said showing why you are wrong in posts you refuse to read and respond to because you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked and elsewhere? Your posts make no sense so I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you simply fail and when shown from the scriptures why you are wrong you ignore these posts because they do not leave you with any wiggle room. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why you are in error from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. You are a funny one.

But you failed and you just admitted it again.

3rdAngel

Now you have admitted that you were wrong three times in a row. Wow!!!
Wow!! I said no such thing so why pretend I have said things I have never said? As posted earlier try to think logically. Why would you say I know you are right when I you were posted detailed scriptures responses to everything you have said showing why you are wrong in posts you refuse to read and respond to because you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked and elsewhere? Your posts make no sense so I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you simply fail and when shown from the scriptures why you are wrong you ignore these posts because they do not leave you with any wiggle room. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why you are in error from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. You are a funny one.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

I scanned it. That was enough. Once again, you do not have the right to waste the time of others. I did not see any monetary offer. And how can you forget your history of failures?
By the way, linking back to old lost arguments of yours is also just you admitting that you were wrong again.
I even gave you a reasonable solution. Give your one best argument. But you know that they all fail.
Then we have the truth below...
Didn't read.
Yes because you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked

3rdAngel

But you failed and you just admitted it again.
Well that is not true. You need to try and think logically. Why would you say I know you are right when I you were posted detailed scriptures responses to everything you have said showing why you are wrong in posts you refuse to read and respond to because you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked and elsewhere? Your posts make no sense so I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you simply fail and when shown from the scriptures why you are wrong you ignore these posts because they do not leave you with any wiggle room. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why you are in error from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. You are a funny one.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Critical thinkers don't worship, and "Gods in their own eyes" is code for freethinking, a no-no in faith-based systems like Christianity, where the adherent is expected to stop acting questions and submit completely, but a basic tenet of humanism. Failure to do so is described as you did - some form of arrogance, hubris, wanting to be a god, or wanting to lead a life of wanton pleasure. Yet many such people lead exemplary lives as good neighbors and valuable members of their communities and leaving the world a better place than they found it. I suspect that you're debating several now.
I expect that the self-professed gods are godlike in their own minds, but when looking at their counterparts, the Marxist Progressives, I think reality doesn't match their woke thoughts of superiority and self-righteousness. I suspect I am debating more than "several now", and some actually call themselves "Christians", but using different terminology. They all make their own laws, and any judgments are a point for debate.

2ndpillar

My education taught me critical thinking - the only defense against indoctrination and false belief. My "worthless" also taught me my profession, where I was able to positively impact lives. It also taught me a boatload of facts about science and philosophy, and how to go on learning independently after the end of a formal education.
That sounds like a speech from Dr. Fauci, who was "science" himself. In the least, Fauci is going to be sued into his grave. Your self examination seems to be on a subjective footing. If you look at the recent University graduates, they seem to be quite indoctrinated, and without "critical thinking". I notice you didn't note your source of education, or the subject of that education. If it is the so called science of "philosophy", well that type of soft "science" has had a boat load of facts coming out which undermines the entire point of view of previous "science" bent. Even doctors are working under a boat load of wrong precepts, and traditional practices, bolstered by economic forces and legal forces. A general education is more likely to provide a foundation for critical thinking and continuing education, versus a targeted focus, which can self-destruct despite the inertia against change. The "elite" are the slowest to make corrections, for that is a foundation for their prestige and income.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wow!! I said no such thing so why pretend I have said things I have never said? As posted earlier try to think logically. Why would you say I know you are right when I you were posted detailed scriptures responses to everything you have said showing why you are wrong in posts you refuse to read and respond to because you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked and elsewhere? Your posts make no sense so I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you simply fail and when shown from the scriptures why you are wrong you ignore these posts because they do not leave you with any wiggle room. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why you are in error from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. You are a funny one.

You did. And that was already explained to you. When you link back to old lost arguments of yours instead of properly supporting your claims that is the same as admitting that you were wrong. You linked back to your "book". A book was not needed if you were correct. By linking back to a failed argument you admitted that you lost.