• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

3rdAngel

No, I am not "making things up'. You used that verse in an argument about whether a Christian has to interpret the Bible literally. You can't even remember what we were debating. No wonder that you are so confused.
Yea you are making things up. Post me a link where I have ever said to you that the scriptures provided from Romans 14:23 or Romans 3:4 was saying everything in the bible is literal. If I have never said that to you why pretend to @Kenny that was my argument to you? Prove what you say dear friend if you disagree with me for all to see. Please do not be dishonest dear friend. It is not good for a friendly discussion and is only bearing false witness which is also sin in Gods eyes according to the scriptures (Exodus 20:16).

Last edited:

3rdAngel

3rdAngel said: Your whole argument has already been debunked here in post # 208 linked. You ran away from the discussion because you were not left with any wiggle room.
Your response here...
Oh, thank you for admitting that you are wrong again. You already know that every time you refer back to your old lost arguments that you are just admitting once again that you lost.
Wrong. As posted earlier try to think logically. How do you get I am admitting I am wrong from the post you are quoting from above that is showing from the scriptures why you are wrong in post 208 linked and elsewhere? Your posts make no sense so I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you simply fail and when shown from the scriptures why you are wrong you ignore these posts because they do not leave you with any wiggle room. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why you are in error from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say.

Take Care.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yea you are making things up. Post me a link where I have ever said to you that the scriptures provided from Romans 14:23 or Romans 3:4 was saying everything in the bible is literal. If I have never said that to you why pretend to @Kenny that was my argument to you? Prove what you say dear friend if you disagree with me for all to see. Please do not be dishonest dear friend. It is not good for a friendly discussion and is only bearing false witness which is also sin in Gods eyes according to the scriptures (Exodus 20:16).
You used them to defend your claim that everything in the Bible is literally true. Here is the first post of yours where you responded to that question of mine:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your response here...

Wrong. As posted earlier try to think logically. How do you get I am admitting I am wrong from the post you are quoting from that is showing from the scriptures why you are wrong in post 208 linked and elsewhere? Your posts make no sense so I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you simply fail and when shown from the scriptures why you are wrong you ignore these posts because they do not leave you with any wiggle room. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why you are in error from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say.

Take Care.
Dude! This has been explained to you. I do not respond to your a person quoting their own failed arguments. By continually linking your own failed argument again and again you are only admitting that you were wrong again and again. You are the one that is not thinking logically. Since you failed in that previous argument you need to try again.

And I need to remind you that you have a hard enough time covering one point at a time. When it comes to multiple points you are lost. So try to concentrate on the argument at hand.

3rdAngel

You used them to defend your claim that everything in the Bible is literally true. Here is the first post of yours where you responded to that question of mine:

Well that is not true.. Post me a link where I have ever said to you that the scriptures provided from Romans 14:23 or Romans 3:4 was saying everything in the bible is literal which is what you are claiming I have said to others here. What you linked is not my quote or what I said and neither is it me saying all of Gods words a literal and me referencing Romans 3:4 or Romans 14:23. If you cannot prove what you say, why make claims that are dishonest and not truthful? Please do not be dishonest dear friend. It is not good for a friendly discussion and is only bearing false witness which is also sin in Gods eyes according to the scriptures (Exodus 20:16).

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Dude! This has been explained to you. I do not respond to your a person quoting their own failed arguments. By continually linking your own failed argument again and again you are only admitting that you were wrong again and again. You are the one that is not thinking logically. Since you failed in that previous argument you need to try again.

And I need to remind you that you have a hard enough time covering one point at a time. When it comes to multiple points you are lost. So try to concentrate on the argument at hand.
Well that is not true either. It seems you just make claims and accusations that you are unable to prove when you are challenged to prove what you say. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. :)

Take Care.

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
Well, if you can't wish, and have "faith", in your position, then I guess you will have to remain what you were born as. I realize that your Progressive liberal colleges, and Progressive government have filled you with false "hope", but what is, is, and my suggestion would be to try and get your tuition back from your liberal college and prepare for less support when your woke elected government representatives get unelected. I am not arguing with you. I believe your brain is different, and that is because of the over processed and adulterated foods you eat, and the biased liberal education you have received. Your problems will remain with or without any religions. Your problems will probably increase if you try and push your agenda on children, just ask Kaitland Jenner. Just saying. Your position is just a sign of the times, and I would expect things to get worse. Your Progressive culture will end with further big Tech layoffs, a worsening value of the dollar because of progressive policies, higher energy costs because of progressive policies, and more wars due to progressive policies, and higher housing and food costs because of progressive policies, and your sex confusion will be the least of your problems.
There's nothing to respond to here. Lots of right wing disinformation and conspiracy theory going on in your thinking.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well that is not true.. Post me a link where I have ever said to you that the scriptures provided from Romans 14:23 or Romans 3:4 was saying everything in the bible is literal which is what you are claiming I have said to others here. What you linked is not my quote or what I said and neither is it me saying all of Gods words a literal and me referencing Romans 3:4 or Romans 14:23. If you cannot prove what you say, why make claims that are dishonest and not truthful? Please do not be dishonest dear friend. It is not good for a friendly discussion and is only bearing false witness which is also sin in Gods eyes according to the scriptures (Exodus 20:16).
That link shows the question that you responded to at the very start. We were debating whether everything in the Bible was literally true or not. Guess which side you were on.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well that is not true either. It seems you just make claims and accusations that you are unable to prove when challenged. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. :)

Take Care.
Incorrect. Your inability to understand does not mean that your ignorant claims were not refuted.

3rdAngel

That link shows the question that you responded to at the very start. We were debating whether everything in the Bible was literally true or not. Guess which side you were on.
Please stop with the falsehoods dear friend. I told you from the start why I posted Romans 14:23 and Romans 3:4. The title of the thread is "By the way if you claim to be Christian... The OP asks; "what part of the bible do you believe?" My response was "All of it. Unbelief is sin" (Romans 14:23) in post # 2 linked. You would be better off reading what you are quoting from before responding.

Take Care.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Incorrect. Your inability to understand does not mean that your ignorant claims were not refuted.
Please forgive me dear friend but I do not believe you. My posts and scriptures provided in them that are in disagreement with you, prove what you say in not true so we will have to agree to disagree. It must be hard being you saying things you are unable to prove when challenged. I do like you though even if I do not believe anything you say. :)

Take Care.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

I see you didn't directly answer the question.... why?
Any Grace comes from God and is not set apart from the Spirit of God being within Yeshua. Yeshua conveyed light (understanding for those with ears to hear)(Mt 13-13-15) and the "Word", the bread of life, which one must consume without the leaven of the Pharisees/hypocrisy). And it has nothing to do with the Paul's false gospel of grace. Your cross, made of wood, silver, and gold, is a pagan idol, which the pagan Gentiles will not let go, even after the world is being decimated (Rev 9:20). It is part of the mark of the "beast with two horns like a lamb". Those with the mark will drink from the cup of "His anger" (Rev 14:10). But if you like that message, by all means, you have the freedom to follow that wide path to destruction (Mt 7:13). One can turn from "wickedness"/"lawlessness" to "righteousness", or hold on to their lawlessness and perish. If you don't know what "wickedness" is, then you need to read Mt 13:38-51, and know that many will understand the difference between righteousness and wickedness at the time of a judgment of a smelter when Levi will be purified (Mal 3:18), which will be the "day of the LORD" (Joel 2:31-32), and the judgment of the nations/Gentiles (Joel 3:1-2).

Ez 13:… 18 If a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, he will die for it. 19 But if a wicked man turns from his wickedness and does what is just and right, he will live because of this. 20 Yet you say, ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ But I will judge each of you according to his ways, O house of Israel.”

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Christians, are just a many factioned sect born of "Babylon the Great". (Rev 17:5) Their members, carry the mark of the "beast with two horns like a lamb", and are looking at drinking from the "cup of His wrath" (Rev 14:10).
So i assume from your comment that you do not consider yourself a Christian of any sort.

101G

That's why I reject it all. There's no test for identifying true parts if any.
Incorrect, what God said is true, but what some man may say without God inspiration, now that might not be true. 100% of the Bible is Truely stated.
That's the beginning? Then where did "God" come from?
ERROR, IN, IN, IN, the beginning, not at the beginning. God has no beginning nor end. in the beginning is OUR CREATION, not Gods. and the more appropriate question is /where did we come from, for God been bhere all the time.
OK, the Word came before "the beginning." If the Word was God, why say that it was with God?
because the "Word" emanated from God who is a Spirit. and this emanation is called a post "ECHAD" in reference to creation of oneself. meaning God is the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in Flesh in his own creation. this is called a diversity of one' self.

he was with God is a statement meaning that he is the same person in the ECHAD of equaling sharing, Remember there is no one equal "TO" God, but only "with" him/
There was no first man or woman.
God disagrees with you.

101G.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Please stop with the falsehoods dear friend. I told you from the start why I posted Romans 14:23 and Romans 3:4. The title of the thread is "By the way if you claim to be Christian... The OP asks; "what part of the bible do you believe?" My response was "All of it. Unbelief is sin" (Romans 14:23) in post # 2 linked. You would be better off reading what you are quoting from before responding.

Take Care.

You are ignoring my post that you responded to. Also you keep forgetting how you misinterpreted all of the scripture that you used. Here is a copy and paste of your post:

3rdAngel said: From the scripture in the post you are quoting from. Romans 14:23... for whatsoever is not of faith is sin. Faith means to believe and obey Gods Word. Unbelief is not believing and not obeying what Gods Word (the scriptures) say. The scripture does not say "if you do things half heartedly and doubt that you should do them at all, perhaps you should not do them." It says whatsoever is not of faith is sin. We should not try reading things into the scriptures that are not written in them.
Your response...
Does it? I do not think that anything in the Bible says that you have to believe all of it literally. In fact there are verses that seem to counter that claim.
Sure it does (see my last post to you). Unbelief is sin. Those who practice known unrepentant sin do not enter into Gods kingdom according to the scriptures (see John 3:36; Hebrews 10:26-31).

Take Care

As you can see, (the blue is what I added after the fact) I did specifically ask you about believing everything literally in the Bible and that was your response to me. You tried to claim that it was a sin not to read the entire Bible literally. Your words, not mine. As usual, I am not the one telling falsehoods here.

We Never Know

No Slack
You are ignoring my post that you responded to. Also you keep forgetting how you misinterpreted all of the scripture that you used. Here is a copy and paste of your post:

Your response...

Sure it does (see my last post to you). Unbelief is sin. Those who practice known unrepentant sin do not enter into Gods kingdom according to the scriptures (see John 3:36; Hebrews 10:26-31).

Take Care

As you can see, (the blue is what I added after the fact) I did specifically ask you about believing everything literally in the Bible and that was your response to me. You tried to claim that it was a sin not to read the entire Bible literally. Your words, not mine. As usual, I am not the one telling falsehoods here.

"You are ignoring my post that you responded to"

Of course you never do that :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Please forgive me dear friend but I do not believe you. My posts and scriptures provided in them that are in disagreement with you, prove what you say in not true so we will have to agree to disagree. It must be hard being you saying things you are unable to prove when challenged. I do like you though even if I do not believe anything you say. :)

Take Care.
It does not matter what you believe. You have quite a few foolish beliefs so you saying that you do not believe me is actually a compliment. I just showed, by doing a copy and paste of the post that you demanded that my claims were true and your claims were false.