• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can Europe be Saved?

Primordial Annihilator

Oh, don't worry about ME - my opinion of you has been in place for quite some time now. ;)

You don't know me darling.

Your opinion is of an unreal entity called Primordial Annihilator.

If we met in the flesh you would like me...everyone likes me...around my neighbourhood I am god parent to two families and the guy who people come to when they are in the ****...when they need legal advice or a small interest free loan..my nickname round here is the Godfather...and it is said in humour...they dont actually equate me with a murderous criminal.

What you get here is a character, a personality, the real me...is very different.

So your opinion of me...is false...because I am not what you think I am... ;)

Last edited:

Primordial Annihilator

I was under the impression that at the moment we where blaming them for the financial crises.
I may have missed a few entries in the thread, so maybe we are blaming them for a lot of other things to, but I am just talking about the financial part right now.
And, yes the crises started in the USA, but I doubt that it would be this bad if the rest of the world had used their brains.

An example is that while everything seemed to be going well the government in my country decided to lower the taxes. Some sensible people sugested saving up for a rainy day, but the answer to that was of cause "what rainy day?"
So now all the money has been spend, the state has nothing saved up and the money has to come from somewhere else, like peoples pensions, lowering peoples salaies and the like.

I don't think you can blame that on the USA

The financial crisis is a side issue for me.

The ecological and warmongering issues are far more pressing.

Primordial Annihilator

Combining currencies has worked so well for you all. :rolleyes:

Yes it has by and large thanks...the euro remains strong.. 1 Euro = $1.37 today ....backed up a combined european GDP that is larger than the GDP of the USA...at least we dont need China to bail us out ;)
But your debts just climb higher and higher...your nation owes more money than you can pay back in 50 years...o dear o dear.

BTW american, I am British and we have pounds sterling not euros of course. ;)

Last edited:

lunakilo

Yes it has by and large thanks...the euro remains strong.. 1 Euro = $1.37 today ....backed up a combined european GDP that is larger than the GDP of the USA...at least we dont need China to bail us out ;)
But your debts just climb higher and higher...your nation owes more money than you can pay back in 50 years...o dear o dear.

BTW american, I am British and we have pounds sterling not euros of course. ;)
I agree with you Primordial Annihilator.

But then again I am Danish and we don't use the euro either.
I wonder if this is just a coincidence ;)