• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can Europe be Saved?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Europe is strong and the Euro will survive. It's America that is in doubt.

Americans, look to yourselves. No longer or ever more will Europe or her diverse people's (which is her strength) be held responsible for the mis-deeds of your flawed and failing Empire.

Honestly, the irony of this statement absolutely cracks me up.

lunakilo

All right you can stop blaming the americans now, it was nice while it lasted, but get back to the debate will you. :)

Primordial Annihilator

All right you can stop blaming the americans now, it was nice while it lasted, but get back to the debate will you. :)

Say something constructive then...

I wouldnt blame them for something they hadnt done...but do you even know what people generally blame america for?

Why do you think it is excusable...do you normally kow tow?

Kathryn

As I have mentioned they seriously underestimate the depth of feeling among the 500 million of us europeans.
They seem to think we admire their nation and want to be like them...

How wrong they are.

You overestimate your presences in our minds. Unlike you apparently, the vast majority of Americans aren't filled with animosity towards those across the pond.

Most Americans simply don't THINK much about Europe.

Kinda reminds me of the famous quote that I will now paraphrase:

"You like me, don't you? You really like me!"

"I guess if I ever really thought about it, I would."

Wait - another quote fits better...

Frankly my dear, we don't give a damn whether you like or admire us.

Primordial Annihilator

You overestimate your presences in our minds. Unlike you apparently, the vast majority of Americans aren't filled with animosity towards those across the pond.

Most Americans simply don't THINK much about Europe.

Kinda reminds me of the famous quote that I will now paraphrase:

"You like me, don't you? You really like me!"

"I guess if I ever really thought about it, I would."

Wait - another quote fits better...

Frankly my dear, we don't give a damn whether you like or admire us.

If we really hated you then we might attempt to nuke you...then you might care.

We are not asking you to care if we like you or not....we just want you to stop being a threat to our species, our world...our children's futures...

Because that is what you are...a threat.

So cease the childish apathy...its laughable.

Last edited:

Kathryn

If we really hated you then we would nuke you...then you might care.

We are not asking you to care if we like you or not....we just want you to stop being a threat to our species.

Oh stop it, silly boy. Now you're sounding like your own version of an American. Emulating someone you secretly admire? ;)

Primordial Annihilator

Oh stop it, silly boy. Now you're sounding like your own version of an American. Emulating someone you secretly admire? ;)

But you are a threat to our species and our world.

That is no joke.

I am deadly serious Kathryn...and we do have nukes...enough for all your major cities.

Dont call me a silly boy...or I will insult you personally and I dont want to.

Primordial Annihilator

A threat to everyone must be eliminated whatever the cost.

China and the US are enemies of planet and enemies of the human race.

(To be fair humans are the greatest enemy of the human race)

Last edited:

Primordial Annihilator

Keep talking. The more you talk, the less credibility you have.

What else is there to say?

Your opinion btw Kathryn of my 'credibility' is insignificantly worthless to me...

xxx

You must supply a reason to counter my statements....an unsubstantiated opinion is meaningless... so until you do LOL

Your nation and China are killing us, jeopardising us...we may have to kill you first...that is logic.

Last edited:

Primordial Annihilator

When I say kill I mean your nation as an entity....all nations are problematic...the US and China are just top of the list.

One world order.

Last edited:

Kathryn

What else is there to say?

Your opinion btw Kathryn of my 'credibility' is insignificantly worthless to me...

xxx

You must supply a reason to counter my statements....an unsubstantiated opinion is meaningless... so until you do LOL

Your nation and China are killing us, jeopardising us...we may have to kill you first...that is logic.

Oh, don't worry about ME - my opinion of you has been in place for quite some time now. ;)

lunakilo

Say something constructive then...

I wouldnt blame them for something they hadnt done...but do you even know what people generally blame america for?

Why do you think it is excusable...do you normally kow tow?
I was under the impression that at the moment we where blaming them for the financial crises.
I may have missed a few entries in the thread, so maybe we are blaming them for a lot of other things to, but I am just talking about the financial part right now.
And, yes the crises started in the USA, but I doubt that it would be this bad if the rest of the world had used their brains.

An example is that while everything seemed to be going well the government in my country decided to lower the taxes. Some sensible people sugested saving up for a rainy day, but the answer to that was of cause "what rainy day?"
So now all the money has been spend, the state has nothing saved up and the money has to come from somewhere else, like peoples pensions, lowering peoples salaies and the like.

I don't think you can blame that on the USA