• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cardinal Pell and Evolution

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ok, the point is, if you call evolution that your kids are not identical with you, then it could be accepted idea. If evolution means for example that a whale was originally a land animal, but evolved to the current form by the mechanisms of evolution, then it is pseudo scientific belief.

I don't think there is really massive number of species, if they would be defined reasonably.
No, and if you cannot support that rather obviously false claim you just broke the Ninth Commandment.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes, I agree, it is evidence for something.

It is clearly evidence for evolution. Why don't you just admit that you do not understand the concept of evidence?
Would be nice to know what are the actual differences. I am sure, if you would line up all modern human sculls, you could make same claim that some of them are different species.
You would be wrong about human skulls. Please think for just a moment before you post. As to the differences that would depend on the species being compared.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Ok, the point is, if you call evolution that your kids are not identical with you, then it could be accepted idea.
Humans, cats, dogs, lizards, you name it. That is how evolution happens, reproduction of viable pairs of genes over billions of years.
If evolution means for example that a whale was originally a land animal, but evolved to the current form by the mechanisms of evolution, then it is pseudo scientific belief.
Why not just read what experts report instead of your weird beliefs? You do realize that there are well educated people that know how evolution works and how you are incorrect, yes? We also understand that your disinformation came from bad religious influence.
I don't think there is really massive number of species, if they would be defined reasonably.
And your level of expertise is what? Where did you get your phd? Where do you do your work in biology?

Or, is your opinion based on nothing but the negative influence of creationism, a fraudulent religious view?

Why should we take your opinion over experts in biology?

You don't like sushi?

Fear is a huge motivation for those seeking religion. Could it be that you are afraid and want to adopt some religious framework that offers an escape? Do you not fear that the religion is wrong? Do you not fear wasting your last few years on an illusion?

What if you spent time learning to not be fearful instead?

Are you saying that you doubt Covid is real? And are you a climate denier? And what is wonky about Ukraine defending itself against a world adversary?
I believe Covid was a man made problem leaked either accidently or deliberately from a part US financed lab that was working on biological warfare in China. Probably under the auspices of something else. Mask wearing was the ultimate in control and the masses fell for it and it will be tried again. I'm a denier that the climate science is fixed. There are plenty of other scientific explanations but strangely they get closed down. Do you know nothing about the Ukronazis shelling Donetsk city since 2014? Do you not know of the Nazi battalions in the Ukro army. Are you in denial that Nato ( the cowardly USA), pushed eastwards in a deliberate provocation? Are you in denial that the Minsk agreements should not have been upheld? Are you in denial that the US is the biggest danger to world peace and the best thing for the rest of us would be if they just stayed in their own back yard?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I believe Covid was a man made problem leaked either accidently or deliberately from a part US financed lab that was working on biological warfare in China. Probably under the auspices of something else. Mask wearing was the ultimate in control and the masses fell for it and it will be tried again. I'm a denier that the climate science is fixed. There are plenty of other scientific explanations but strangely they get closed down. Do you know nothing about the Ukronazis shelling Donetsk city since 2014? Do you not know of the Nazi battalions in the Ukro army. Are you in denial that Nato ( the cowardly USA), pushed eastwards in a deliberate provocation? Are you in denial that the Minsk agreements should not have been upheld? Are you in denial that the US is the biggest danger to world peace and the best thing for the rest of us would be if they just stayed in their own back yard?
I blame the Jews.
Although it could be the Pope or Illuminati.
Or Satan.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I believe Covid was a man made problem leaked either accidently or deliberately from a part US financed lab that was working on biological warfare in China. Probably under the auspices of something else.
1. It’s not a very good weapon. It kills the elderly and immune compromised people? Not exactly the first line of defense. 2. They developed a bio weapon but no vaccine for themselves? 3. China is going to attack other nations that they rely on for their economic growth? 4. It’s not as if similar viruses already existed in nature.
Mask wearing was the ultimate in control and the masses fell for it and it will be tried again. I'm a denier that the climate science is fixed. There are plenty of other scientific explanations but strangely they get closed down. Do you know nothing about the Ukronazis shelling Donetsk city since 2014? Do you not know of the Nazi battalions in the Ukro army. Are you in denial that Nato ( the cowardly USA), pushed eastwards in a deliberate provocation? Are you in denial that the Minsk agreements should not have been upheld? Are you in denial that the US is the biggest danger to world peace and the best thing for the rest of us would be if they just stayed in their own back yard?
Where do you get your conspiracy theory disinformation?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
1. It’s not a very good weapon. It kills the elderly and immune compromised people? Not exactly the first line of defense. 2. They developed a bio weapon but no vaccine for themselves? 3. China is going to attack other nations that they rely on for their economic growth? 4. It’s not as if similar viruses already existed in nature.
It's unfair to use a rational argument against unarmed foes.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wow! You appear to be just a science denier and conspiracy theorist. You should try some critical reasoning instead.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I blame the Jews.
Although it could be the Pope or Illuminati.
Or Satan.
If you know the secret signs you can see evidence of them yourself:

1692811659097.png

Why not just read what experts report instead of your weird beliefs? You do realize that there are well educated people that know how evolution works and how you are incorrect, yes?
Please explain how I am incorrect? Just because I don't accept your faith based beliefs?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Ok, the point is, if you call evolution that your kids are not identical with you, then it could be accepted idea. If evolution means for example that a whale was originally a land animal, but evolved to the current form by the mechanisms of evolution, then it is pseudo scientific belief.

Evolution means that all life, including humans, has evolved from single celled organisms. We define species as a group of creatures that are able to reproduce with fertile offspring. Evolution means the gradual appearance of new species.

Last edited:

Evolution means that all life, including humans, has evolved from single celled organisms.
Ok, I think it is in that case pseudoscience.
We define species as a group of creatures that are able to reproduce with fertile offspring.
That is little difficult, because in some cases it seems people could claim a white racist is different species than a black person, because they can't reproduce.

Audie

Veteran Member

Where do you get your conspiracy theory disinformation?
Not so much theory as a syndrome

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ok, so, people with lactose intolerance are different species from those who don't have that problem?
Nope, they have a different genetic trait. E. coli are a species that reproduce asexually so the standards for what a species is is rather different than single celled life. You should not compare the two. But we can see speciation in progress for species that sexually reproduce too. You should know that changes accumulate in the genome over time. If two populations are separated eventually they will not be able to breed successfully. we can see that again and again in nature.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Ok, I think it is in that case pseudoscience.
Scientific method is very well defined: Observe, hypothesize, test, record results, conclude, repeat. Evolution is not pseudoscience. The problem here is that you just reject science.
That is little difficult, because in some cases it seems people could claim a white racist is different species than a black person, because they can't reproduce.
Don't be foolish. They reproduce all the time.