• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cats > Dogs

MissAlice

that's lovely :) how about their hair? isn't it annoying to clean it all the time?

LOL no I don't have to clean their hair. They do it for me.

In fact it gets annoying at times especially with Calypso. She loves to keep herself spiffy and groomed.

croak

Trickster
I've always wanted a wolf-hybrid dog (only because you can't get a pureblood wolf).

What ferocious cat can you breed your cats with? No lions, or tigers. Just cats.

I can have a wolf dog ;)

Dogs win!
How about a dog that looks like a wolf? Tamaskan Dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia That way, you don't have to deal with certain wolf behaviours that aren't particularly suited to home life.

Oh, and on cats: jungle cats, servals, and Asian Leopard Cats. Some people own servals and caracals.

Yona

Frum Mastah Flex
send a photo of that cat who killed a shark, please.

Alreay have, I own a full grown black, male, Maine Coon cat, King of domestic felines, picture is in the first post, recognize. Also, despite what I may say in this thread, you're taking this thread WAY to seriously. ;)

croak

Trickster
[/font]

Alreay have, I own a full grown black, male, Maine Coon cat, King of domestic felines, picture is in the first post, recognize. Also, despite what I may say in this thread, you're taking this thread WAY to seriously. ;)
Why is the Maine Coon king? SUBSTANTIATE YOUR ASSERTION.

:D

Yona

Frum Mastah Flex
Why is the Maine Coon king? SUBSTANTIATE YOUR ASSERTION.

It's one of, if not THE largest domestic cat breed. Take a look:

large-maine-coon-cat-1s.jpg

croak

Trickster

I thought the Siberian Cat was the largest without any wild ancestry. Once you start breeding to servals and other wild cats... Maine Coons are kittens in comparison.

Yona

Frum Mastah Flex
I hear Maine Coons make the best pets too. They have a nice disposition for being so big and wild.

Indeed they are, I have had 2 and they have been very well mannered, very calm and relaxed cats while being very curious and making a good lap mate.

Circle_One

5 cats and 3 dogs in my house. I love them all dearly, but I don't have to clean up after my cat when one of my dogs opens the fridge and the three of them empty it's contents. Nor do I have to clean up their drool from the ceiling, (Yes. CEILING) on a daily basis.

And I challenge anyone to spend a day in my house and tell me all 5 cats don't have completely distinct, unique and seperate personalities and characteristics.

Also, contrary to what someone said earlier, none of my cats have ever vomited or pooped in my bed.

Circle_One

The male Norwegian Forest Cat is also in the top three biggest cats. I have both a male and a female and my male is just massive. Hyper little buggers they are, too.

Circle_One

My cat is extremely calm but I think a pet's personality reflects the personality of it's owner. Plus there is a heavy fog of cannabis that pervades my apartment so that probably helps too, lol.

I don't really agree with this. I completely understand where you get that thought, but, as I said, I've 5 cats, all of whom have completely different and unique personalities.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Savannah cat looks like a larger version of the Bengal.

Bengal:

bengal-cat-breed.jpg

Bengal cats are crazy. Or at least the one I know is crazy.