• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cats > Dogs

croak

Trickster
Yeah, it's not actually that difficult to train. Still, most people who have cats still have houses that smell like crap.
Not the cat's fault. ;) Stray cats we have around here never do their business in our house, but they visit often to beg for food. One tom decided to scent mark our table. Yelling at him seems to have dissuaded him from ever doing it again.

I'd prefer cat smell to cigarettes any day, though.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
That's one awesome cat. :cool:

Cats can be trained, but who wants to if they're awesome enough to start with.
Dogs need to be trained to be awesome, but with the right owner they're pretty
awesome too.

Yes, if cats were awesome enough to start, there would be no need to train them. Unfortunately for cats, they're not awesome enough to start.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I have a cat..her name is Apple ;)

She is like a "dog"..

If I go for a walk..she follows..Probably a good 20 feet behind..If I turn around and talk to her she pretends she doesnt notice me..She jumps in a bush or something..starts lickign her paw..etc...

She guards over my grandbaby when he sleeps..(NOT stealing his breath)..

She is a GOOD cat..

Her sister is "Furry"..Shes a little more ...rub my tummy because I said so..

Weird and awesome..

Love

Dallas

TJ73

I love3 em all! I"m a pet groomer. It amazes me how much I learn about human nature from animals. I have worked with all types of animal in my life and even as a groomer I get the occassional, bird, horse (mini) rabbit,etc and what is so cool is you take a creature and watch them when they encounter a totally different species and yet they each are aware if the other is out for peace or a fight. A cat knows the body language of a dog and vise verse . I have 3 kitties and 3 doggies and hundreds more that i get to visit with as customers.