• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Children in Heaven

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
As I asked earlier, how does the world continue?
Does it need to?

If it does, can't you just have faith the God will find a way to make it happen?

Or is it a way of "weeding out" religious people from the world? Obviously atheists wouldn't care or other religions where hell is not part of their belief system, right? How would our family line continue, as well as our call to share our faith and teach it to our children, if we simply kill off all our children as infants? It's a big atheist plot isn't it :lol *atheists rub hands together* "Let's get the Christians to kill off all their infants, preying on their desire for heaven, and that will end them all" *evil laughs* ;) Just kidding! (I hope :eek: )
I know you're kidding, but just so my point is clear: I'm not actually suggesting that Christians start murdering their children. I think it's the logical extension of mainstream Christian belief, but thankfully, most Christians' innate moral sense stops them from following those beliefs to their logical conclusion.

And personally, I wouldn't be interested in associating with or congratulating any Christian who did follow his beliefs to their conclusion by killing his family. I realized a while back that when it comes to religious beliefs, I'm more of a fan of kindness than consistency.

No, I don't feel I am, every day I get to teach them about God and the world around them. I pray for them, for God to speak to their hearts and show himself to them. Thankfully 3 of out 5 children have already made a decision to accept Christ.
Wouldn't actually being in the presence of God in Heaven be a better way for them to learn about God?