• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Choodianism: an introduction

Alleandros

are you going to publish this Book of Choodle at all or no...

kind of hard to spread a joke religion when you don't have anything for ppl to follow

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
I was reading a thread on klondike bars and all of a sudden I was in the mood for cupcakes. Does Choodianism also include the cream filled cupcakes or just the ones with icing on top?

Booko

Deviled Hen
I was reading a thread on klondike bars and all of a sudden I was in the mood for cupcakes. Does Choodianism also include the cream filled cupcakes or just the ones with icing on top?

No one has answered yet? I believe that cream-filled cupcakes are kosher, but eclairs are right out!

lunamoth

Will to love
No one has answered yet? I believe that cream-filled cupcakes are kosher, but eclairs are right out!

I believe you are correct Sister Chicken. We've also banned corn muffins as the work of the anti-Choodianist.

:bow: All Praise the Great High Choodle!!! :bow:

lunamoth

Will to love
What about cinnamon buns with icing on top?

How'd you know I just baked some?

cinrolls.jpg

ChrisP

Veteran Member
I asked the almighty poouaua, and due to a far too brief down under experience, you're all being forcibly convertabed to Pavlova-ism.

Don't worry... it's not so bad once the whipping stops.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I asked the almighty poouaua, and due to a far too brief down under experience, you're all being forcibly convertabed to Pavlova-ism.

Don't worry... it's not so bad once the whipping stops.

*ahem*

Okay folks... in case you forgot, I'm the Poowawa around here :p

And he's right... but the whipping isnt even that bad ;)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
oh what a religion. if it was true there wouldnt be more than 1 religion in the world. and what about on other planets with other intelligent life
Your superficial comment is most instructive. Thanks for the "heads up". :rolleyes: