• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Choodianism: an introduction

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Buttons* said:
caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaause! *tugs on sleeves* pwwwweeeeeeeeeeese? (you got me begging :p , jerk)
... the almight Choodle begs? I think not! Straighten your spine and breathe the flames of Guadal canal...!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
ChrisP said:
... the almight Choodle begs? I think not! Straighten your spine and breathe the flames of Guadal canal...!
Chris, you'd be an amazing addition to our cause! I care about you too much to see you burn in Chapultapec!!!!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Buttons* said:
Chris, you'd be an amazing addition to our cause! I care about you too much to see you burn in Chapultapec!!!!
Oh so you're one of those Fire and Brimstone type religions... sorry fell for that once. I'm no sucker Knockout

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Is it true that in Choodianism there is a traditional and sacred official whose title is "Revered Spinner of the Almighty Poowawa's Boobie Tassels"?

standing_alone

... the almight Choodle begs? I think not! Straighten your spine

Yes, our Poowawa is not exactly leadership material. Perhaps removing her from her position of Poowawa and instating the rook (me) in her position would be best for the Choodianist faith.

lunamoth

Will to love
Just when you thought your religion couldn't sink any lower...sorry guys, I'm bailing! Was fun while it lasted. I'll remember my days in the cult fondly, or at least I will remember the fondling the cupcakes, or, oh nevermind...

lunamoth

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
lunamoth said:
Just when you thought your religion couldn't sink any lower...sorry guys, I'm bailing! Was fun while it lasted. I'll remember my days in the cult fondly, or at least I will remember the fondling the cupcakes, or, oh nevermind...

lunamoth
yeah, sorry, it got pretty bad... i think i'm resigning as poowawa

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Dammit, I had five pages of the rival religion's book wrote, and you people give up!!???

standing_alone

Dammit, I had five pages of the rival religion's book wrote, and you people give up!!???

Who says you need a rival religion? Just make a modest start like Choodianism did - but just some advice: If you want your religion to last, don't get carried away with sexual innuendo.

Well, I guess this means no more cupcakes :(

I'm afraid so, Cynic, I'm afraid so.:(

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Well, I dont know about you guys... but im still keeping my cupcakes.....

Choodianism may be gone, but it wont be forgotten (for at least a week)

Cynic

I guess this means we are all going to Choodle hell too? To be tormented by Chapultapec and Guadalajara!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
*sigh* i'm sorry to tell you all this... but the last three steps were infact

18) realize you're following a cult, seek therapy

19) stop following two 18 year olds and their silliness

20) There is no Chapultapec or Guadalajara, REJOYCE!!!!!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
But Ashley, if they stop following us and our silliness, how are we going to take over the world?
give it time Pinky... and tomorrow, we'll plan to take over the WORLD! *shakes mousey fist*

sings
"they're pinky and the brain, they're pinky and the brain,
one is a genius, the others insane...."