• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Choodianism: an introduction

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Let's get the show on the road Almighty Poowawa!
Instruct us in how we should serve the great and powerful Choodle.

We have pledged our allegience to Choodianism, contributed last night's tips to the pot, and stuffed ourselves silly with cupcakes.

Shall we start with Choodle salvation rule #1?

Higher Bluejay Buttercup

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
Let's get the show on the road Almighty Poowawa!
Instruct us in how we should serve the great and powerful Choodle.

We have pledged our allegience to Choodianism, contributed last night's tips to the pot, and stuffed ourselves silly with cupcakes.

Shall we start with Choodle salvation rule #1?

Higher Bluejay Buttercup
yes, as Almighty poowawa, it is important that we begin our steps on the road to achieve aaaaahhh oooooohhh.... therefore we must read the book of choodle and begin the process before the fourth roaming!

*looks for 1000 steps of doom*

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
*starts an impromptu dance to the strains of "I'm too sexy for my g-string"

*whiles about, kicking high, diving low... culminating with smearing cupcake frosting on his chest and abs*

*runs out of the room yelling, "Oh Choodle... Choodle? Come out, come out, wherever you are."

*dashes through the nearby field of fresh cupcakes. Gets half way and drops to the ground... a victum of too much sugar... way to fast...*

Gasps... "Why does following Choodle have to be so gall-durned sweet. Medic?"

Buttercup

Veteran Member
*whiles about, kicking high, diving low... culminating with smearing cupcake frosting on his chest and abs*

Dang....you know how to drive a Choodlette crazy don't you? Big tease.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
After I finish my own two texts, one is The Book of the Warheart (My personal views of people of the world, not very serious), and the other is Occultus Nuntius (Latin for Hidden Messages. A very serious book, containing what has been revealed to me through visions and meditation.) and get my followers of The Way of War, to drink laced Jagerbombs, I will reveal the rival god of Poowawa, Yog-thulhu. The Great Yog-Thulhu will not stand for his followers being forced to strip, and eat fattening cupcakes. He will gladly give out great-tasting protien bars, and energy drinks that are sweet and great tasting like ....Lost, and instead of g-strings and striping, He mandates that we wear holsters on our bodies for at least 9 guns, six knives, and two swords. At least one shotgun, two Uzis, a 45, a Desert Eagle, the most recent Glock, a Socom, and a Baretta M9, and what every the person prefers for the ninth. Enough ammo to last for at least a 4 hour gun fight. Four blade sharpening stones. And black leather trench coats to cover it all up. And for money, we hunt those who have bounties on thier heads. And the greatest part, the protien bars and energy drinks have just the right amount of stuff in them to make unwanted and excess pounds go away in a day, and give you the body look you've always wanted. And for an eternal reward, you can create your own house, to make everylast detail what you've always wanted, with no growing grass or trees that need to be trimmed. And if you need more space, just think it into existance. This is THE TRUTH.

standing_alone

I am ashamed to see the religion to which I am so dedicated has lost its air of sophisitcation. If this sexual innuendo keeps up, I may have to resign as rook and bring Choodianism back to its roots in a new sect.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
How do I know that picture isn't staged, doctored, or altered in any kind of way? You're going to need to be more convincing than that.
Come on, you helped found this thing, the least you could do is stay!!! *puppy eyes*