• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Choodianism: an introduction

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
So what's going on with our little cult tonight? Are we having a bobbing-for-grenades contest or anything else fun?
I think that would be a great Idea! Atheist_Dave joined! So we should have tons of fun!!!!

...that is, if Lunamoth decides that Choodianism is the ONLY religon...

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I asked Mr. Atheist to join....is he going to?

I have to leave our little nest of fun for a bit. Keep the grenades warm for me Almighty Poowawa with the cupcake breath! Muahhhh!

lunamoth

Will to love
OK, I'm in again.

Did someone say...ice cream?

icecreamcomp.jpg

Sister Luna

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
So is our new religion dead in the water or are we waiting for more recruits?
well, while you were away i began translating the holy books, but was distracted due to food and various errands!

We got one or two more recruits, however, its not important about the numbers now.

Also, Lunamoth tried to schism our religion... but i stopped her and showed her the light...

so actually, there's been a lot going on... :D just be patient, Choodle will provide for all

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Well, I'll just have some cupcakes and ice cream while we wait....and I'll dream of Johnny Depp. :) You're still trying to get him right?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Ohhhhh, and dont' forget to tell Johnny to bring along his pirate outfit. I can supply the parrot! Her name is Rocky! ;)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
Ohhhhh, and dont' forget to tell Johnny to bring along his pirate outfit. I can supply the parrot! Her name is Rocky! ;)
Mr. Depp is definatley on board! ;) arg, me maties!

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Ok i'm in.

Cheque is ok for the membership fee right? How much did you say it was again, $45,000?
Seems worth it, how come no one else has mentioned this fee so far?

I hate to bring this up so early on in the reign of the ONE TRUE faith on this Earth, but... a female Poowawa???
Surely this cannot be! Choodle must have got his wires crossed, everyone knows females cannot channel the Choodly goodness, them being made from the fifth vertebra of the first male and all.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Seyorni said:
Well, it looks like Choodianism has at least doubled the number of faithful in the past hour. This probably makes it the world's fastest-growing religion.
When it went from 0 followers to how ever many there are now, its growth rate was theoretically infinite, so I'd say yeah, it is the fastest growing religion.:D. It certainly sounds interesting enough.:bounce

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Scarlett Wampus said:
Almighy Poowawa, is it really necessary to dream of Depp? Also, is there a common greeting Choodians use?
yes, the greeting is MEOW

and no, you dont HAVE to like Depp, just have a strong desire for cupcakes! :D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Halcyon said:
Ok i'm in.

Cheque is ok for the membership fee right? How much did you say it was again, $45,000?
Seems worth it, how come no one else has mentioned this fee so far?

I hate to bring this up so early on in the reign of the ONE TRUE faith on this Earth, but... a female Poowawa???
Surely this cannot be! Choodle must have got his wires crossed, everyone knows females cannot channel the Choodly goodness, them being made from the fifth vertebra of the first male and all.
... that may be true.... but all the same, Choodle designated ME as almigty poowawa, so get over it!!! :D

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Buttons* said:
... that may be true.... but all the same, Choodle designated ME as almigty poowawa, so get over it!!! :D
Yes oh mighty one. Over it i have become.

So, when we gonna get some translations of the Book of Choodle, i grow impatient!

What rank am i anyway?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
.... you're just you, Pookie....

and also, the book of choodle is already in the new religious movements thread if you care to look!

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Buttons* said:
.... you're just you, Pookie....

and also, the book of choodle is already in the new religious movements thread if you care to look!
Pookie? Didn't know we were calling each other pet names in public yet ;)

Well, i don't think eight sentences is much of a bible, i expect greater things from any religion i join!