• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Choodianism: an introduction

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Halcyon said:
Pookie? Didn't know we were calling each other pet names in public yet ;)

Well, i don't think eight sentences is much of a bible, i expect greater things from any religion i join!
well you wont find anything as TRUE as choodianism... so if you leave, its Guadalajara and chapultapec for you!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Better tell Halcyon to get to the store and get a psychedelic flashing one...Gnostics should wear ones like that I have heard.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
Better tell Halcyon to get to the store and get a psychedelic flashing one...Gnostics should wear ones like that I have heard.
guess that means pookie and i get to do some shopping :D

Cynic

I'm not sure if you want me to strip, as no one will be able to resist, the Mango!

mangogb1.jpg

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
*cavorts into the room wearing nothing but a neon dayglow g-string and lovely leather Authentic Choodle-Chaps* :jester3:

*hands out light fluffy cupcakes to the the assembled, featuring Double-Choodle-chocolate icing.* :eek:

*listens to the ladies swoon* :jam:

"ooooohhh's and ahhhhhh's" echo throughout the room :highfive:

So, ladies and gentlemen of the munificent Choodle. 'Sup?

*Ba da bing. Bong.*

Buttercup

Veteran Member
YmirGF said:
*cavorts into the room wearing nothing but a neon dayglow g-string and lovely leather Authentic Choodle-Chaps* :jester3:

*Ba da bing. Bong.*

This audio/visual is working for me baby! Owwwww!:flirt:

"Oooooooh Mr. Mighty Mouse, you're so hunkular!"

*tucks $20 in his dayglow love string and gives a smack on the rear.....*

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
lunamoth said:
Boy, you leave for five minutes and look what happens to your religion...:biglaugh:

Sister Luna
That's because Choodianism is a religion of the people!!! RUN WILD AND FREE FOREVER IN CUPCAKE FIELDS!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
joeboonda said:
It may be time for some folks to take a break from religious forums, are you all okay? I hope so, I mean, I like cupcakes and oo's and aa's and all, but, aw nevermind, enjoy yourselves and your Choodianism. Peace!
Mike
YAY! We have acceptance!

Its a first step to conversion.... sure you have no interest in joining? :D

joeboonda

Hmm, Choodianism, well, I do like cupcakes, and oo's and aa's, but are you all okay? Maybe a break from this site may help? Aw, sorry, nevermind, enjoy your new religion. Peace.
Mike

Oh, I deleted my last post, was having techinical difficulties, lol, Peace and Love, oh, and cupcakes!