• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Choodianism: an introduction

standing_alone

Come on, you helped found this thing, the least you could do is stay!!! *puppy eyes*

What's in it for me? You've took the one true faith and turned it into a perversion! Damn it! Puppy eyes... I'm such a sucker for puppy eyes. Okay, I'll stay.... for now. You keep perverting the one true faith, though, I will resign!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
What's in it for me? You've took the one true faith and turned it into a perversion! Damn it! Puppy eyes... I'm such a sucker for puppy eyes. Okay, I'll stay.... for now. You keep perverting the one true faith, though, I will resign!
*puts away boobie tassles* okay! :D

lunamoth

Will to love
I hate to be a prude, but, OK, so I am a prude. This gratuitous sexual content is corrupting the Orthodox Choodianist faith. Cupcakes are one thing, but boobie tassels! I think it's too late for reform. We've got to get back to the fundamentals.

Sister Luna

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Oh Almightly Poowawa!

I am proud to say that me and my pet Polar Bear, Churchill completed step number one in the book of Choodle......the arduous stair climb. We are on our way to the bliss of oooooooooo's and ahhhhhhhh's. I would like to request two dozen cupcakes for me and Churchill please.

exhausted.jpg

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Okay, I was thinking of joining but I have a couple of questions first:

1) Do you have to eat fattening food? I'm kind of on a diet and dropping weight for a fight, so if I have to eat sweets, then I am definitely out. I make a really good low fat latte though. It goes well with cupcakes.:)

2) Do you have tax exempt status yet? You may have a book, a high priestess, and your path to the ooooohh's and aaaaaahhh's, but unless the US governement gives you tax exempt status your not a real religion.:(

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Cynic said:
What's wrong with "aaaaaaahhh ooooooohhh", cupcakes, and boobie tassles?
Weren't you just in the pulpit condemning said tassles? Cupcakes are for girls... I can see no objection to aaaaaaaaaahhhh oooooooooohhh though.

Cynic

ChrisP said:
Weren't you just in the pulpit condemning said tassles?
Of course not, I condone the usage of booby tassles. As long as no one is getting hurt. :)

ChrisP said:
Cupcakes are for girls...
Ok.

ChrisP said:
I can see no objection to aaaaaaaaaahhhh oooooooooohhh though.

So, then you should join us!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
ive been neglecting this thread, as i didn't want to seem like im just "jumping on board" with the current religious trend........ but i finally decided to click and have a look,

Buttons* said:
"cupcakes a plenty,
Depp runs through our heads,
Poowawa is leader,
and we're excited cultists!"

... it rhyms in the original Greek....

this made my laugh, and laugh, and laugh some more! :biglaugh:

but in all seriousness, what would an orthodox choodianist think about a christian wiccan?

standing_alone

but in all seriousness, what would an orthodox choodianist think about a christian wiccan?

I can't speak for the entire faith, but since I am the second highest authority of Choodianism, I can say we are accepting of all faiths, even though they aren't the one true faith. I would encourage you to join the one true faith, otherwise it's the flames of Chupultapec and Gaudalajara for you.

lunamoth

Will to love
Buttercup said:
Oh Almightly Poowawa!

I am proud to say that me and my pet Polar Bear, Churchill completed step number one in the book of Choodle......the arduous stair climb. We are on our way to the bliss of oooooooooo's and ahhhhhhhh's. I would like to request two dozen cupcakes for me and Churchill please.

exhausted.jpg

Here we are argueing about boobie tassels and High BLuejay buttercup and her polar bear are well on their way to aaaaahhhhhh oooooooohhh. Point me toward those stairs!

lunamoth

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
BUDDY said:
Okay, I was thinking of joining but I have a couple of questions first:

1) Do you have to eat fattening food? I'm kind of on a diet and dropping weight for a fight, so if I have to eat sweets, then I am definitely out. I make a really good low fat latte though. It goes well with cupcakes.:)
cupcakes, that's all we ask :D

2) Do you have tax exempt status yet? You may have a book, a high priestess, and your path to the ooooohh's and aaaaaahhh's, but unless the US governement gives you tax exempt status your not a real religion.:(
Well see, the government doesnt exist! :D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
Oh Almightly Poowawa!

exhausted.jpg
i'll get Will right on it! :D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Mike182 said:
We accept all faiths! :D Hopefully you'll see that it is the true faith before the fourth roaming is at hand!!!