• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Evolutionist:

Heneni

Miss Independent
So thuggishslicer...where is the evidence for this evolution of yours?

You are trying to dodge the issue.. if you have evidence showing that god made a few species and let them evolve into other species...then post your evidence.

Human history is almost more than 10,000 years!!!! I don't understand why history repeats itself but, In Galileo's time , the church refuted him. Now the church is refuting the truth of radiometrics??!!!!

Pedigrees god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!

Micro-evolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you not understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Heneni

Miss Independent
Let the EARTH bring forth.... ;)
Doesn't sound like god poofing things into existence to me.

It's a bit presumptious to think Christians call it un-Christian.

wa:do

Well god could have poofed everything into existance......how do you know he didnt?

How many animals were on that ark? Many

How many different types of vegetation, plant types, would have been needed to feed these animals. Many...im sure they did not all eat grass.

Did these plants all manage to evolve in a few hundred years?

Heneni

Miss Independent
Pedigrees god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!

Micro-****in-evolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you not understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill bro...;) Go on..how does the church ignore radiometrics? Please dont tell me its similar to carbon dating. Carbon dating is about as reliable as my 1972 VW beetle.

Next time you swear use latin...im interested to know what micro- f**** evolution sounds like in latin.:D

You can't logically ask someone to prove a negative.Atheists don't have to prove there is no God for the same reason that you don't have to prove that I am a woman.I believe God poofed everything into existence, but you can't ask someone to prove that God didn't.

Just for grins; Do you believe the dinosaurs died in the flood?
And do you understand the entirety of evolution?And all of the parts?

Heneni

Miss Independent
In this thread labelled 'christian evolutionist', i seem to be the only christian....:trampo:

Its amazing how atheists like to pop into christian threads. Like they belong there or something.

I wonder if i took as many years for an atheist to evolve as it did for a christian. How many years did it take for most people to realise there was a god? Roughtly 6000? How long does it take for an atheists? Any ideas? While we are waiting for thuggslasher.....

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Well god could have poofed everything into existance......how do you know he didnt?
Because the insurmountable mountain of overwhelming evidence suggests otherwise. Again, God and Evolution are not mutually exclusive. Do you honestly think man can write a book and then trap god inside of it?

It would've been impossible two fit two of every animal specie, of which there are millions, plus the food to carry the massive amount of food to sustain them all for 40 days. And they all would've gone extinct anyways due to a lack of genetic diversity. Also, a global flood didn't happen anyway. there is no geological evidence of it, nor is there enough water on the planet to cover the whole earth. Also Chinese history was recorded during this supposed period which makes no record of such flood. The bible, if one is foolish enough to take it literally, flies in the face of science, history, geology, biology, archeology and common sense.

Last edited:

Heneni

Miss Independent
You can't logically ask someone to prove a negative.Atheists don't have to prove there is no God for the same reason that you don't have to prove that I am a woman.I believe God poofed everything into existence, but you can't ask someone to prove that God didn't.

Just for grins; Do you believe the dinosaurs died in the flood?
And do you understand the entirety of evolution?And all of the parts?

Are you settling down a bit....phew....

Lets see....

1. Ok god poofed everything into existance...
2. You already insinuated that i was stupid...so tell me about the dinasours and the flood. I know that an inprint of a human foot and a dinasour foot was found together in a rock.

Go on...what do you think happened to the dinasours during the flood?

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Ok thugg....lets look for one specie..recent...within the last 6000 years or so...that have evolved from one type of say 'cat' into another. (choose any specie you like). And then lets see if the change has been monitored...documented...analysed...and observed.
How about the speciation of the Apple Maggot Fly from the Hawthorn Fly?
How about the Faroe Islands House Mice and the London Underground Mosquito?
These are just a couple of several examples of species that have been observed to evolve.

Heneni

Miss Independent
These are just a couple of several examples of species that have been observed to evolve.

When you say OBSERVED...what do you mean? How was the observations done? Who did the observations? Were the observations made by an evolutionist? Was their real time observations, or were conclusions drawn from fossils?

HEneni

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
In this thread labelled 'christian evolutionist', i seem to be the only christian....:trampo:

Its amazing how atheists like to pop into christian threads. Like they belong there or something.

I wonder if i took as many years for an atheist to evolve as it did for a christian. How many years did it take for most people to realise there was a god? Roughtly 6000? How long does it take for an atheists? Any ideas? While we are waiting for thuggslasher.....

Sorry, It's just my moral obligation to correct ignorance. What is with your fixation on the number 6000? Human history is much older than that, as is human spirituality. And evolution deals strictly with biology, and doesn't play a hand in theology or ideology. But you already knew this, right? I mean you wouldn't be talking about something if you didn't know anything about it, right?

Last edited:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
If he did then he must be a trickster god... Why would he make everything look evolved?
Or does he just not much of an imagination?

How did they all fit? How did they all eat (and not each other)?

How many different types of vegetation, plant types, would have been needed to feed these animals. Many...im sure they did not all eat grass.
Thousands of species of plants would be needed... and in fantastic volume.

Did these plants all manage to evolve in a few hundred years?
Nope they evolved over millions of years alongside animals.

Heneni

Miss Independent

Adaptation.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
When you say OBSERVED...what do you mean? How was the observations done? Who did the observations? Were the observations made by an evolutionist? Was their real time observations, or were conclusions drawn from fossils?
I mean they were recorded and studied over time.
Real time in many cases, aided by real time historical documents in others. No fossils needed.
They were observed by field biologists. You know, the sort of people who would be studying this sort of thing.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Ok Painted wolf...just to clarify..you mean that when god said...'let the earth bring forth' you mean to say...he set evolution into motion.

Thats nice...but its not correct.

God is a god of detail. Have you seen the detail in his creation? Have you seen the masterful design? HAve you noticed how he knows when a sparrow falls,and when the grass dies. And yet..these things evolved? NO he made them himself. At least the original creation for sure.

And if every hair on my head is counted, i dont think he is going to leave the universe to evolve for billions of years. Scientists really have to come up with a different way of determing the age of stuff.

Heneni

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Is God a God of tricks and lies?

If God made man in his image, special apart from all others... why are we 98% chimpanzee?

Or is God lazy? Did he miss that detail?