• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Wicca

mr.guy

crapsack
And who gave you the reasonable title I thought that one was mine.
I don't think you'd want it; apperently, the title requires alot of babbling, ranting and egotistical aggrandizing of one's (so-called) intellectual faculties. Sounds boring.

yearningknight

Yearningknight
In no means do I mean to hate on this concept or any others that people believe to be true for I say believe in whatever you believe however I am atheist now so I don't believe at all. With that said I totally disagree with this concept of believing for how can you serve two masters for one will be more favored over the other. Plus Christians believe in one god not many and they also believe that they are to worship the one god above all other gods. I have done my fair share of studying religions as well as Wicca which is a neo-pagan religion based on nature and the goddess and the god as well as the other gods and goddess' too. This concept in my eyes is hyprocrisy on the Christian part and even the Wiccan part two. How can you follow two totally opposite spiritual cultures? It would be the same as if I told you that I was a Satanist and a Christian which is bogus correct. Well that is all I have to say about this. Please let me know what you think of this everyone.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
"Christian" and "Wicca" are just labels for a set of symbols and beliefs that an individual makes meaningful. It's up to the individual to decide the power of what lies behind these labels.

Using both Christian and neo-Pagan mythology myself, I can understand how the two compliment each other.

The mystical aspects of both come from the same source: the human experience.