• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Churchianity is the Antichrist

Questioning

*Banned*
ChurchesMaze.jpg

jac

Religious groups tend to take the bible and interpret different passages in different ways. And while I do not agree with many of these interpretations if the group is teaching Jesus crucified then they have the only thing really important right. I have never heard of Adam and Eve being immortal. Their soul is, but so is everyone else's unless God decides to destroy it. I believe in the trinity and I believe the bible teaches the trinity. But that is my interpretation. Philippians says everyone should work out their own salvation with fear and trembling. If we allow people to do this when we teach the bible, and Jesus crucified I think many groups could become one. God is the only one that can save all we can do is plant the seed to make someone wonder. So just because a religious group teaches a different interpretation does not mean they are the antichrist. One needs to be careful throwing around labels.

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
Religious groups tend to take the bible and interpret different passages in different ways. And while I do not agree with many of these interpretations if the group is teaching Jesus crucified then they have the only thing really important right. I have never heard of Adam and Eve being immortal. Their soul is, but so is everyone else's unless God decides to destroy it. I believe in the trinity and I believe the bible teaches the trinity. But that is my interpretation. Philippians says everyone should work out their own salvation with fear and trembling. If we allow people to do this when we teach the bible, and Jesus crucified I think many groups could become one. God is the only one that can save all we can do is plant the seed to make someone wonder. So just because a religious group teaches a different interpretation does not mean they are the antichrist. One needs to be careful throwing around labels.
God and Jesus save all

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Wow, to hear this group, one would think the Trinity was a huge deal when it simply isn't in many churches.