• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Orders Student to Alter Religious Views on Homosexuality, Or Be Dismissed

waitasec

Veteran Member
What? No, I wasn't comparing homosexuality to a mental illness. This thread is getting a little tangled.

here, maybe this will help

Ordering someone to change their religious views on homosexuality? Since when can you legislate morality in such a ham-fisted fashion? So what happens when this farce swings into high-gear with Christians being faced with dismissal for not openly renouncing their faith?

this is the dilemma...
if one is to go into a scientific field of study one has to be unbiased.
do you agree?

I don't think it's humanly possible to be unbiased.

you are over looking the christian agenda, captain...:rolleyes:

Any agenda involves bias. And I'm not a captain.

thats is funny
the agenda for a counselor is to help
the agenda for a christian is to control...

You can't help someone by controlling them, unless it's for their own good. Straightjackets and Thorazine come to mind.

what where you implying here?

Homosexuality is NOT a mental illness.

And just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad.

-Q

so, care to explain yourself?

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Since when did Christianity become anti-homosexualianity? I thought it was supposed to be something about Jesus, God, love, and stuff like that. Apparently not. Now it's the religion of opposing homosexuality. I guess it's not the weirdest thing anyone has ever organized a religion around, but it's certainly on the list.