• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coronapocalypse humor

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How quickly times change.
Only a month ago, if you had walked onto a shop wearing a mask...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
When I was growing up, I identified with the Lone Ranger. But his mask is not proper for today's world.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Some "jokes":

Tomorrow is the National Homeschool Tornado Drill. Lock your kids in the basement until you give the all clear. You’re welcome!

I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing.

2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.

The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house, and their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!

You think it’s bad now? In 20 years our country will be run by people homeschooled by day drinkers…

This virus has done what no woman had been able to do…cancel all sports, shut down all bars, and keep men at home!!!

Do not call the police on suspicious people in your neighborhood! Those are your neighbors without makeup and hair extensions!

Since we can’t eat out, now’s the perfect time to eat better, get fit, and stay healthy. We’re quarantined! Who are we trying to impress? We have snacks, we have sweatpants – I say we use them!

Day 7 at home and the dog is looking at me like, “See? This is why I chew the furniture!”

Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands???

I never thought the comment “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6 foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!

Me: Alexa what’s the weather this weekend?
Alexa: It doesn’t matter – you’re not going anywhere.

Can everyone please just follow the government instructions so we can knock out this coronavirus and be done?! I feel like a kindergartner who keeps losing more recess time because one or two kids can’t follow directions.

I swear my fridge just said “what the hell do you want now?”

When this is over…what meeting do I attend first…Weight Watchers or AA?

Quarantine has turned us into dogs. We roam the house all day looking for food. We are told “no” if we get too close to strangers. And we get really excited about car rides.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
93621784_3570391446309262_8363235381914632192_n.jpg
I'm a gentoo-penguin-sloth. What about you?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Some "jokes":

Tomorrow is the National Homeschool Tornado Drill. Lock your kids in the basement until you give the all clear. You’re welcome!

I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing.

2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.

The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house, and their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!

You think it’s bad now? In 20 years our country will be run by people homeschooled by day drinkers…

This virus has done what no woman had been able to do…cancel all sports, shut down all bars, and keep men at home!!!

Do not call the police on suspicious people in your neighborhood! Those are your neighbors without makeup and hair extensions!

Since we can’t eat out, now’s the perfect time to eat better, get fit, and stay healthy. We’re quarantined! Who are we trying to impress? We have snacks, we have sweatpants – I say we use them!

Day 7 at home and the dog is looking at me like, “See? This is why I chew the furniture!”

Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands???

I never thought the comment “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6 foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!

Me: Alexa what’s the weather this weekend?
Alexa: It doesn’t matter – you’re not going anywhere.

Can everyone please just follow the government instructions so we can knock out this coronavirus and be done?! I feel like a kindergartner who keeps losing more recess time because one or two kids can’t follow directions.

I swear my fridge just said “what the hell do you want now?”

When this is over…what meeting do I attend first…Weight Watchers or AA?

Quarantine has turned us into dogs. We roam the house all day looking for food. We are told “no” if we get too close to strangers. And we get really excited about car rides.
where did you find the one-liners?

if this stuff is your handiwork.....you be stand-up comedy

Thief

Rogue Theologian
franken-corn :eek:
nasty pernicious weed it has been made into
I support the central and south american heritage corn association [in principle]
and in fact if i can get some heritage strains of seed to plant
btw....and I think it was Monsanto....
sent seed corn to Haiti
trying to be nice

They burned it
they consider seed to be sacred in some way
you don't mess with it

they may be poor and starving.......but....

MNoBody

btw....and I think it was Monsanto....
sent seed corn to Haiti
trying to be nice

They burned it
they consider seed to be sacred in some way
you don't mess with it

they may be poor and starving.......but....
well, can't blame them, those are death seeds to the indigenous, not seeds of life, and this is from their experience working with them....they did at the beginning [go along with the uncle sam seeds] and rejected them as hard as the residential school system after they saw the consequences.....
kind of as sad and tragic as poor Indian farmers committing suicide by drinking pesticide as they have been ruined as a farmer by this pernicious system.