• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coronapocalypse humor

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
95216376_10216563744632658_4017853824218693632_n.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
In France you need to sign an attestation if you are leaving your home. There are various reasons you can temporarily be outside, the one that represents your excursion should be ticked and it should be signed and dated.

A burglar was apprehended several hours after committing his crime because he left his attestation stating that he was out shopping for essential goods at the scene of his crime.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Also in France

A gendarme's routine patrol took an unusual turn when the officer spotted a sunseeker on the beach.

The lockdown-breaker was lying on a towel under an umbrella in the middle of an otherwise deserted beach in the Hérault resort of Carnon at the weekend.

With beaches currently closed due to coronavirus, the officer approached the sunbather, intending to move them on with a warning and, perhaps, a fine. But not everything was as it seemed.

It turned out the beach bum was, in fact, a blow-up doll, left on the beach as a practical joke. Fortunately, the officer - and his colleagues - were able to see the funny side. A good job, too, as the incident was caught on camera, and posted on social media.

Twitter

EXGivK3XkAAVS0X.jpeg

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Some good news (BBC) amongst all the gloom:

"Theatre producer Sir Cameron Mackintosh has said that West End and Broadway theatres are unlikely to be able to stage musicals until early next year."

This must come as a real relief to music lovers everywhere. :D