• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creationists, please provide evidence

this poor answer is only due to your severe lack of education and religious beliefs.

this is the exact reason why creation should have been outlawed in public schools a long time ago and this show directly how religion is dragging humanity down
once again ur evading the question!!

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
To claim humans have been on eath for 200,000years is a folly. U cant prove it urself....Anyway it doesnt prove evolution....that would take millions of years.....
As for the egg coming first....who created the egg....God maybe!
This is Lucy. She's 3.2 million years old. Hey, that's millions, right? It took millions of years? Weird how we say "in order for evolution to be true X would have to be true" and then we keep finding out X is true!

outhouse

Atheistically
once again ur evading the question!!

im not evading anything

they have found a gene in the eggshell itself that shows how the egg evolved to have a hard shell.

you are trying to use circular questioning due to your severe lack of education, i wont play stupid games

outhouse

Atheistically
Chicken or the egg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The modern chicken was believed to have descended from another closely related species of birds, the red junglefowl, but recently discovered genetic evidence suggests that the modern domestic chicken is a hybrid descendant of both the red junglefowl and the grey junglefowl.[14] Assuming the evidence bears out, a hybrid is a compelling scenario that the chicken egg, based on the second definition, came before the chicken.
progress.gif

waitasec

Veteran Member
Chicken or the egg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The modern chicken was believed to have descended from another closely related species of birds, the red junglefowl, but recently discovered genetic evidence suggests that the modern domestic chicken is a hybrid descendant of both the red junglefowl and the grey junglefowl.[14] Assuming the evidence bears out, a hybrid is a compelling scenario that the chicken egg, based on the second definition, came before the chicken.
progress.gif

:eek:
i thought the chicken came first...
i'm so confused, there must be a god!!!
:sarcastic

im not evading anything

they have found a gene in the eggshell itself that shows how the egg evolved to have a hard shell.

you are trying to use circular questioning due to your severe lack of education, i wont play stupid games
The whole point of the chicken and the egg is not to prove whether eggs came first but rather to prove that no human baby can rear themselves! Please prove that from an athiestic perspective!!

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
The whole point of the chicken and the egg is not to prove whether eggs came first but rather to prove that no human baby can rear themselves! Please prove that from an athiestic perspective!!

First you explain how the hell any of that is relevant.

No, I'm serious. I want to know how the fact that babies can't raise themselves is at all related to the chicken and the egg, and how any of it is related to there being a creator god.

First you explain how the hell any of that is relevant.

No, I'm serious. I want to know how the fact that babies can't raise themselves is at all related to the chicken and the egg, and how any of it is related to there being a creator god.
Ur being stupid!

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Its obvious u cant answer the question and are resorting to mocking!!

The question has already been answered about a dozen times.

The egg came before the chicken. Animals have been laying eggs since long before chickens evolved, and therefore it's pretty obvious to deduce that the first population of chickens came from eggs.

Get it?

The question has already been answered about a dozen times.

The egg came before the chicken. Animals have been laying eggs since long before chickens evolved, and therefore it's pretty obvious to deduce that the first population of chickens came from eggs.

Get it?
And who created the egg.....ANYWAY the whole point of the chicken and the egg is to enlighten ignorant athiests that no human baby can rear themselves.....I know a simple point but athiests find it difficult to understand!

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie

1. What does atheism have to do with evolutionary biology?
  2. Anyone who had the slightest inkling of evolutionary biology would see the question is absurdly inaccurate.
  3. In relation to the OP, do you have any empirical and objective evidence of Creationism?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
And who created the egg.....
I've already explained: the species that the first population of chickens evolved from.

You are aware that chickens weren't the first species to lay eggs, right?

ANYWAY the whole point of the chicken and the egg is to enlighten ignorant athiests that no human baby can rear themselves.....I know a simple point but athiests find it difficult to understand!
Because it makes no sense. The chicken and the egg question has literally nothing to do with children rearing themselves, and children rearing themselves has absolutely nothing to do with God. Honestly, your argument is just a massive, confused mess.

2. Anyone who had the slightest inkling of evolutionary biology would see the question is absurdly inaccurate.
  3. In relation to the OP, do you have any empirical and objective evidence of Creationism?
HOW CAN ANY HUMAN BABY REAR THEMSELVES....THE ONLY ANSWER IS GOD.
Im getting tired of this site, just ignorant athiests who are afraid to open their mind out of sheer arrogance....WHY DO THEY FOLLOW THEIR CAUSE....because they like to think it shows theyre intelligent (low self esteem).....IF ANYONE CAN ANSWER THE CHICKEN AND THE EGG IN RELATION TO HUMAN BABIES I'll BE INTERESTED BUT UVE ALL JUST PROVEN U CANT!

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
And who created the egg.....ANYWAY the whole point of the chicken and the egg is to enlighten ignorant athiests that no human baby can rear themselves.....I know a simple point but athiests find it difficult to understand!

Your question has been answered more than once yet you call us "ignorant". For the record we don't and and have never made the claim that babies can rear themselves. :rolleyes:

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Human babies don't rear themselves. How is the only answer God? Where is your reasoning?

Im getting tired of this site, just ignorant athiests who are afraid to open their mind out of sheer arrogance....WHY DO THEY FOLLOW THEIR CAUSE....because they like to think it shows theyre intelligent (low self esteem).....IF ANYONE CAN ANSWER THE CHICKEN AND THE EGG IN RELATION TO HUMAN BABIES I'll BE INTERESTED BUT UVE ALL JUST PROVEN U CANT!
Your question has been answered over a dozen times now, and you keep gawking the same meaningless response. We've asked you repeatedly to explain your argument and you seem completely unable to.

So, here are some questions you need to answer:

1) What relation does the "chicken and the egg" question have to human babies?
2) What relation does a child's inability to rear itself have to the existence or nonexistence of God?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie

All you have proven is your own ignorance of evolutionary biology and a tendency to confuse atheism with biology.

And still I wonder, do you have any empirical and objective evidence of Creationism?