• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

D&D Online Alignment Test

Baladas

An Págánach
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before, but being the massive geek that I am, I wanted to share it because I have fun with it. http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b

It determines where you (or your character) stands on the Dungeons and Dragons "alignment" scale.

Results include one axis for morality: Good, Neutral or Evil.
And one for relating more to social order: Lawful, Neutral or Chaotic.

I just took it and scored "Chaotic Good" which is my usual result.

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Good.

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Good.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Good.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

Daemon Sophic

Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

Interesting. I thought I would be closer to Neutral Good. I reckon I'm closer to the Neutral Neutral axis, and not any form of extreme.

PS. - I'm probably one of the first D&Der's around these or any parts. I played almost 40 years ago, when Gygax was young. Had to stop for college. :(

Wherenextcolumbus

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Corthos

Great Old One
Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Oh god... I'm the annoying goody two shoes Paladin... =/

Sultan Of Swing

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Lawful Good.

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

I object! "No one is good, no not one" - Romans 3:10

Anyway that's a boring result. Would be fun to see if anyone is evil.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

Interesting. I thought I would be closer to Neutral Good. I reckon I'm closer to the Neutral Neutral axis, and not any form of extreme.

PS. - I'm probably one of the first D&Der's around these or any parts. I played almost 40 years ago, when Gygax was young. Had to stop for college. :(
This gygax? Btw I'm chaotic good.

Attachments

• 1457706968315.jpg
    1457706968315.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 259

Daemon Sophic

Anyway that's a boring result. Would be fun to see if anyone is evil.
Oddly, I'm the only one so far without the term "Good" somewhere in their alignment.

Y'er all a bunch of goody-two-shoe, simpering, lilly-livered, heart-on-yer-sleeve, po' wittle baby, momma's boys! who are too weak to lay down the law when it gets time for some serious a**-kickin!
.....ahem.
Yes. It would be fascinating if anyone here truly represents the axis of evil. :kissingclosed:

Kapalika

Premium Member
I think this test isn't the most accurate. It told me I'm true neutral but I know for a fact that I'm lawful evil IRL lol

This is more for your character in the game, so I couldn't really answer it in a way I'd act in real life.

Kapalika

Premium Member
There was some other more accurate test I took once but it was much longer and more comprehensive. No idea though where I saw it, was over a year ago.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Don't pretend you didn't expect it.

Akivah

Lawful Neutral

Hmmm...that's the most common alignment that I play in AD&D. So much for "role" playing.