• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily darshan

Sb1995

Om Sai Ram
Some Mataji darshan

Chamunda mata
6189284871_d232f01aa1_b.jpg

Vaisno devi mata
7273570_f520.jpg

Kali mata
ashram12.jpg

Kalika mata !
Kalika+Mata+Temple1.jpg
Hey, the Vaishno Devi photo is from my local mandir. Vaishno Devi temple in Oakville Ontario

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
This belongs to the parents of a lady I know. It is on the wall above their shrine (the glass reflected the rest of the room).

download

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
That's a keeper and getting printed on photo paper. The lady at temple will love that.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
That kailasam is holding something huge.
Monkey knows what he's doing.
The priest will go to each one. That scene reminds me of a temple south of Salem we stopped at once upon a time. It had 1008 lingam shrines on the way up the hill, 108 in the front area of the temple, and then one massive one. Each one had a daily puja. We saw the priest working his way around the 108. Abhishekham, and new clothes at each. At 5 minutes per, that's 9 hours of work. Priests are amazing.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Above, Mahalakshmi, Mumbai
Site owner, Radhe Maa is a scam.

The Garbhagriha is such a wonder at this mandir ! Have you been there ? There is a custom that you stick a coin on the wall behind the sanctuary, and often the coins stick by themselves on the wall are seen as blessing from Shakti maa !

I agree with this Radhe maa, she is the fakest of fake. However, I posted the picture because of the beautiful darshan, not the website where it comes from xD Pics of Mahalaxmi are very difficult to find

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Yes, I have been there. Way back in 1965, my first employer had its office in Mahalakshmi and we were there for training. The world was very beautiful and (it was rainy season) the sea waves crashed against walls of the Mahalakshmi water front with mighty force (they did not have breakers at that time). :D

Fireside_Hindu

Jai Lakshmi Maa
Vanakkam,

Sri Varahi Devi from Goa
13592693_874391186000973_7809555568371592432_n.jpg

Is Varahi Devi considered a form of Lakshmi or is she a separate entity? Whenever I see Lord Vishnu's incarnations, no matter if they are in animals forms or not, lakhsmi always stands nearby in a human form, but I have seen Varahi Devi before.

Vinidra

Jai Mata Di!
Is Varahi Devi considered a form of Lakshmi or is she a separate entity? Whenever I see Lord Vishnu's incarnations, no matter if they are in animals forms or not, lakhsmi always stands nearby in a human form, but I have seen Varahi Devi before.

I want to say I've seen a Narasimhi Devi before, too. :)

(I think.)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Is Varahi Devi considered a form of Lakshmi or is she a separate entity? Whenever I see Lord Vishnu's incarnations, no matter if they are in animals forms or not, lakhsmi always stands nearby in a human form
Varahi is Lakshmi and no other. All devis are Lakshmi only, forms may differ. Yes, that is generally the case.
Yes, that is how big the Sri Shiva sanctum is.
Ha ha, they can make it as large as they can manage, but they cannot make it equal to how large Shiva is. Human ego. My son also is interested in 'large things', larger house, larger car, larger fridge, etc. Some day he will understand that happiness does not depend on that.

Last edited: