• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily philosophy

Super Universe

Defender of God
An angel walks into a bar and sits down.

A drunk, unshaven and unwashed, comes over to the angel. He leans in too close and shouts into the angel's ear "Hey angel, what's the meaning of life?"

The angel laughs softly then looks the man directly in the eyes and replies "You are."

Ori

Angel slayer
New York now leads the worlds great cities in the number of people around whom you shouldn't make a sudden move

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
To know God is without limit. Every step of the journey is hence more beautiful and marvelous than the one before it.

Super Universe

Defender of God
The Man by the Tree​

I had a huge fight with my sister so I packed everything I own into two suitcases and left, on the way to stay with a friend I passed by a park and noticed an old man sitting by a large oak tree. He looked at me, right through me it seemed.

I went to the store on the corner and saw him again. Who is he? He's always there. He sits there patiently waiting. He watch's me pass by each day.

I was late again, fired from work, so I walked home alone and passed the man by the tree. This time I had to say something so I rushed across the street.

As I approached he rose to his feet, he smiled largely then gently walked around the tree.

I hurried around the tree but there was no one there.

In the tree bark was carved "God loves Sercy".

No one else has the name Sercy.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Meditation in God is my capital.
Reason and sound logic are the root of my existence.
Love is the foundation of my existence.
Enthusiasm is the vehicle of my life.
Contemplation of Allah is my companion.
Faith is the source of my power.
Sorrow is my friend.
Knowledge is my weapon.
Patience is my clothing and virtue.
Submission to the Divine Will is my pride.
Truth is my salvation.
Worship is my habit.
And in prayer lies the coolness of my eye and my peace of mind.

Ali Ibn Abi Talib (may Allah be pleased with him)