• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating ,romance and sexism and men journal

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I am not feeling well and need an antibiotic. I am going to try to see the Zoom base, Dr. Sunday. I am still going to try and walk outside this week. I am tired of being inside. Anyways, I have over-eaten this week and probably gained a few pounds back. I have to get back on my food plan. Whoppers are a weakness for me.
Are you still attending OA? I went with them for a little while, and I remember them talking about food abstinence...

Riders

Yes, I am in OA. I have 37 pounds of weight loss or did last week. I use the abstinent term yes. Sometimes I refer to my food plan.
I will weigh tomorrow, if I gained weight I will face it. I have had a thing for stalker movies for the past couple of

years. I love Obsession Dark Desires from ID Station. I like movies like Fatal Attraction. I am enjoying my cat she is comforting to me. I am sure glad we brought her over here. Unlawful Entry that's the name of the new stalker movie I saw this year made in 1992. Anyways, these are just random thoughts.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, I am in OA. I have 37 pounds of weight loss or did last week. I use the abstinent term yes. Sometimes I refer to my food plan.
I will weigh tomorrow, if I gained weight I will face it. I have had a thing for stalker movies for the past couple of

years. I love Obsession Dark Desires from ID Station. I like movies like Fatal Attraction. I am enjoying my cat she is comforting to me. I am sure glad we brought her over here. Unlawful Entry that's the name of the new stalker movie I saw this year made in 1992. Anyways, these are just random thoughts.
37 pounds is really good! You're doing well.

What's your cat's name? I've got 10 of them.

Riders

My Cat's name is Cali. I have only lost 33 pounds, according to the scales I have gained 9 pounds this week from overeating. However, I have been taking Celebrex an inflammation med for my knees. The internet says weight gain is one side effect so I will get off it this week.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
My Cat's name is Cali. I have only lost 33 pounds, according to the scales I have gained 9 pounds this week from overeating. However, I have been taking Celebrex an inflammation med for my knees. The internet says weight gain is one side effect so I will get off it this week.
Well, what meds do can't be helped. Will you be going back on your food plan after the medication is done?

Riders

Yes I am on my foodplan. I overeat on sweets last week so I GJ ope by staying off the sweets and white bread my weight will be going back down this week.. I haven't decided if I'm gonna go with white watchers or not. You can do both programs wait watchers and O A . I'm gonna look at it this week.

Riders

Well bad sore throat drainage and ear ach is what I've got. I need to see a Dr but I'm always worried that they'll say it's not bad enough go be an infection.

I guess I need to anyways.i got cat treats and cat food to entice my cat jnto her carier when I get ready to walk outside.But I'm staying on my foodplan so we will see how much I lose this week.

Riders

I like Catholic movies like Boytown. I also like it when they show Catholics on tv shows. There was a Priest on Happy Days who was Al's twin brother remember him? I remember one episode where Fonzie's gang enemy guy was going to show up to fight Fonzie.
The Priests got a hold of the info and decided to talk Fonzie out of it. He did and Fonzie showed up to their fast food place ready to fight anyways. Then just before the fight the Priest showed up at the doors and gave Fonzie a look started crossing himself and shaking his head at fonzie and it worked Fonzie called it off. Thats hilarious! Fonzie is about to do something evil and his Priest shows up crossing himself and shaling his Lmao,that was too funny.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
I like Catholic movies like Boytown. I also like it when they show Catholics on tv shows. There was a Priest on Happy Days who was Al's twin brother remember him? I remember one episode where Fonzie's gang enemy guy was going to show up to fight Fonzie.
The Priests got a hold of the info and decided to talk Fonzie out of it. He did and Fonzie showed up to their fast food place ready to fight anyways. Then just before the fight the Priest showed up at the doors and gave Fonzie a look started crossing himself and shaking his head at fonzie and it worked Fonzie called it off. Thats hilarious! Fonzie is about to do something evil and his Priest shows up crossing himself and shaling his Lmao,that was too funny.
I love Happy Days!

Riders

So i'm sick right now I have a bad upper respiratory infection. The doctor sent me i Z pand steroids. But I am so out of it entired. If i'm in pain I may Is overeat out however . However I was finally able to get ahold of my pharmacist to find out if my doctor had sent a prescription for my nebulizer machine for. Asthma. I think once I start taking care of my asthmatic attacks wiwhat's some Medicine then my remote sickness will be less.

Anyway? I've been enjoying my time on the computer in the music room and the rock and roll chat room. Over the last five years the only men i've been talking to are either inappropriate internet scam artists or guys who just want sex from dating apps;

Or guys in recovery and religion and that's good and safe. But the music talk I get to have sith the guys in the chat room as long as I don't allow them to send dpersonal messages off alon r with them I ch onok.

I can be friends in either r chat room as and it's to be able talk in a social environment thats not about religion or recovery. So yeah I'm enjoying my rockinroll chatroom.

Riders

Went to cat room tonight it was a catholic chat room. But They K n o w i'm a e xpinnacost A l
And I was in a religious room with a priest and somebody he seemed to have today of beliefs seeming similar T O o My Old B e l I e f s
And the priest told me he knew all about my church. He even knew the different names of the denominations of the groops oneness Groups.

I decided even if the other guy is somebody from my group trying to Convert catholics its none of my darn to
bit darna de de darney Business. I'm staying away from fights that I feel like I may not be able to handle. These two men may have both a good hard degree in theology and I don't.

So even if it's somebody from my old church? I'm just kidding to where I don't get into the arguments or the fights and i'm not taking a part in it. It's like I have to learn to pick my fights and if. I'm debating. Against somebody who has way more information than me? I'm gonna have to be careful and on my guard Like tonight when I chose to not be apart.

And then I got into some more interesting conversation later on that was way more interesting so it was well worth me stepping back and just watting what happened.

I have to pick and choose my fights.

Riders

Well, I have felt happier lately. But I started walking again today just 2 minutes so far. I am scratching too much, I have allergies, and sometimes they hit me too hard in spring. So this is about to be June. I should be getting my nebulizer machine next week. I had lost 4 pounds the last time I weighed a week and a half ago. I will weigh this week sometime and see if I have gained or lost.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
Allergies have been bad around here for many; even a few of the cats have been troubled.

Riders

Well, it´s the Sunday before Memorial Day and I have been abstinent for 3 days. I did not eat anything today except chicken breast out of a can and individual sacks of Pop Secret Popcorn 120 calories each. So I am hanging in there. I will probably weigh it tomorrow. I have not seen my rock-n-roll chat up for 2 or 3 days but it's probably the Holiday. So if they split and don't come back I will retire to the music chatroom. I feel like musicians are a family even though I have no talent, my sisters got all of it.

Riders

This would be a good walking-down-the-aisle song on a wedding day for a hard rock fan OMOHO.

Riders

Well I W e I G H ed. I'm down to 2. ninety. It's a three pound white lots and two weeks. It's not very much but I was a we're eating last week so i'm good with it.

It's nice to see my Numbers Going back down..
Anyways I have not eaten much this week because our kind of ran out of food. My home health aid take a long break for this holiday memorial day. So I am hungry. It's not a good idea to let yourself get hungry like that.

Hungry angry lonely tired tired halt. Send for that and we're not supposed to allow ourselves get too much of that..

It can be a trigger for addiction any addiction.

To me sugar is just like a drug it's like my mom's alcohol. Both alcohol and desserts are made from sugar. So they have a similar quality to them. Both addictive. I call sweets my alcoholic foods. All the storms coming up so i'm gonna wait till tomorrow to ride anymore

Riders

So I lost three pounds in the last two weeks but I weighed about three days ago. Yesterday and the day before I was been cheating on sweet because I did not eat enough over the holiday. So I'll probably gained a couple of pounds back but now i'm back on my Is food plan .

I wanted I T o o Ord E r food in but I had to stay on my food plan. So I ordered a bowl from game gets grill. I put steak shrimp and chicken in it. I get teriyaki sauce and onions and chunky potatoes and it's pretty good. So I stayed on my food plan today except I did drink coke.

But my food was okay today. I'm really hungry for fast food though nice fattening sweet fast food.

I might just tell my home health aid tomorrow to get me a great big large chocolate shake from Jack in the Box and then not eat anything else for the. Rest of the day i'm so hungry for fast food.

I went a couple of days without eating this week. A shouldn't have allowed myself to get so hungry.

H A l t Stands for hungry angry lonely tired of things that attics need to avoid because it makes it easier to fall back and tear addiction.

Anyways I'm just working off my cell phone right now. I have my computer back on tomorrow after I get my new charger in.

Riders

Well, my sister finally fixed my tv set thank God. I still like my little radio. Well, I think the concrete floor from the garage part of my floor in my apartment is hurting my feet so I may get some tennis shoes that are good to use on hard surfaces. I got cbd coming to help me with my restless leg syndrome and sleep. I stayed up all night couple of nights this week in pain and overate the next day. It´s been hard this week, I have been over eating some.

Riders

Well I had cereal and coke today . It's bad for me but at least I did not Benj. I ate a normal amount I didn't have too many cokes. I might get a chocolate shake from burger king tomorrow i'm just eating nothing else as well.

Again it's bad for you to do that but at least if you're eating a small amount. Then it's less unhealthy then over eating put it that way. Hope well still L o s e Pound.

I might start a thread about the subway diet and no i'm not going on it. I don't want to talk about j Jared and his crimes he committed. He's a monster.

But I do wanna talk about the idea of the subway diet because I listen to a special on youtube about jared and the diet. They claim that it was all a big scam because you can't be healthy. Just eating fast food every day someone talk about that. We'll see if anybody else is interested.

Riders

Told my sister I am not crazy about the sitcoms that are in today's times. I said I prefer the oldies, Dick Van Dyke
Mary Tyler Moore, Bewitched, I Love Lucy, The Beverly Hillbillies,I Dream Of Genie, Happy Days. My favorite episode of Happy Days is when Leather Tuscadero was in it.