• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I must admit, between admitting to believing in worldwide conspiracies involving scientists and educators to claiming that stars are planets...I don't know if "scared" is the word I'd use to describe my thoughts about you FFH. More like sincerely worried about your mental health.

FFH, let's try to be reasonable here. Stars are not planets. Use your eyes and try to use your mind constructively and logically here. If you can look at these pictures and honestly still think you are just looking at planets reflecting our sun's light then I implore you to seek help from a mental health professional. This is truly not meant to be insulting at all...but a genuine concern for your well-being.

2687366576_82353fa2a4.jpg

Orion200mmQuickSmall.jpg

Now consider that the planet of Neptune is within our own solar system and has been seen by telescopes and recorded by probes. Yet...it is impossible to see with the naked eye. That being the case...how can one honestly think that "planets" so much further away from the sun than Neptune could possibly "reflect" our sun's light so brightly to appear to us in the sky as they do? For us to see anything so far away it, therefore, MUST have it's own source of light, and an intense one at that. Being as how we can measure how fast light travels we can plainly see that these sources of light must be not only extremely far away from us, but that the light we are actually seeing at this point in time actually occured millions and billions of years ago.

Honestly FFH, if you cannot accept these clear cut facts then there is reason to believe your problems aren't simply your religious beliefs alone.

Last edited:
Wow, an insult, that the best ya got ???
An insult? No... I really hope you become sane again.

I'd rather become a Scientologist than believe what you do. What you must realise, that there is life outside of our understanding of God. While i do not believe in the Big Bang, i do know that Christian God did not create anything, neither did our God. My belief is that a process was triggered by God...

FFH

Veteran Member
I must admit, between admitting to believing in worldwide conspiracies involving scientists and educators to claiming that stars are planets...I don't know if "scared" is the word I'd use to describe my thoughts about you FFH. More like sincerely worried about your mental health.
Insult

You will never understand... While i greatly admire how you have kept cool, i still think you are not well (in all seriousness) You call all facts presented theories and all these "geologists" "theories" facts.

Draka presents a very very good arguement.

This is the Hubble Ultra Deep Field.

This the DEEPEST image ever taken of space, looking further away in space is like looking back in time. If you can move faster than time, you can see action unfold from the past (i hope that explained something)

This image is almost 13 billion light years away. That light would require 13 billion years to travel too our planet.

This sort of says that it is impossible for stars and such to have been created some 16,000 years ago. Galaxies, stars and so much is visible in that picture. That picture, not for one second does it deny the existence of God to me, if anything, it shows me what a being God is.

FFH

Veteran Member
Things aren't always as they appear to be.

Google Earth (Space Version)
pixel-vfl73.gif

Jesus Christ Our God Is Coming With Scroll In His Right Hand

loveoneanother7676 posted these scriptures along with this video.

Rev. 1:13
And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Rev. 4: 2
And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

Rev. 5: 1
And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

Rev. 5: 13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Rev. 22: 12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Rev. 22: 16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

"...I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star" ~ Revelation 22: 16

The person who submitted this video, loveoneanother7676, writes...

"Get ready everyone Jesus Christ our Lord is coming back to earth as everyone can now witness for themselves. After finding this beautiful treasure while exploring our universe via Google earth I have come to the conclusion that this is a sign to the world that Jesus Christ our Lord is returning to earth. As you can all see Christ our Lord is wearing his beautiful white robe and is stepping forward towards us with beautiful rays of light shining out of glorious Holy Spirit with a glorious rainbow tunnel of love. Christ our Lord is carrying the scroll in his right hand which tells us all he is near. The validated verses from Revelation is below for all to see. Look with faith, I believe you to shall see the validated truth of Jesus Christ our Lord. Infact there is something amazing that has just become visable to me, I am still in shock!! . If you don't see what I have witnessed send me a message and I will point to you exactly where to look. I am in awe!!

With regards to this glorious apparition I believe Christ our Lord gathered the stars in a way knowing that we on earth will see his glorious apparition. Isn't it our Lord who created the universe who has full control of everything?. I believe our Lord Jesus Christ arranged the nebula in a clear way that personified Himself Christ in His image, the image of our Lord. This is no way a cooincidense in space, its much too clear, This is a symbolic message to the world to tell us that he is close to return. Christ is near which is now proven to the world. I am no way saying this is heaven nor am I saying whatsoever that the Lord is travelling through space to earth. Christ does not need to travel through space, he is our Lord who has the power to come to earth in a split second. I believe in my heart that this apparition is a spiritual symbol. I just wanted to set the record clear after many emails of people thinking that Christ has to travel to come to earth.

Have a look at these symbolic verses from the bible below. After reading these holy verses, I hope that the symbolic glorious apparition of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be more clear to all."

His (loveoneanother7676) first video post of this was deleted, so he reposted it, but in that first video post he wrote...

"I was just exploring our beautiful universe via google earth(space version) and just out of the blue our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ so beautifully appeared to me with his glory. As you can see Christ our Lord's glory for yourself with beautiful light rays shining out of him. Look with faith. Christ is Light, Christ is Love.

A few years ago my mother had a NDE near death experience after suffering a stroke, after returning she described to me exactly what she experienced, she remembered travelling in a beautiful rainbow like tunnel, while travelling in this glorious loving tunnel she felt immense love and peace beyond any words ever. At the end of the tunnel was a magnificent glorious light, once entering this glorious light it became clear to her that this glorious light was our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Christ our Lord embraced my mom with pure Love, Joy and Happiness, and told her you still have much more work to do on earth, she definitely didn't want to come back to earth after feeling the beauty and glory of heaven. The miraculous thing about this is when I showed this video to my mom she was in shock and just started crying for hours, it definitely was not tears of sadness, it was tears of Love, tears of Joy. All she said was Glory Glory Glory. p.s.. My immediate family are Christian converts who found the love and light in Christ. Lets pray that all souls see the Light as we did. May God Bless You All."

loveoneanother7676 posted these scriptures...

John 14: 6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8: 12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Things aren't always what they appear to be.

Google Space
pixel-vfl73.gif

Jesus Christ Our God Is Coming With Scroll In His Right Hand

Rev. 1:13
And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Rev. 4: 2
And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

Rev. 5: 1
And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

Rev. 5: 13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Rev. 22: 12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Rev. 22: 16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

"I am the bright and morning star" ~ Revelation 22: 16

What does this have to do with the fact there are many many many many many many many litteral stars in space? :shrug:

Love

Dallas

camanintx

Wow, another insult, you guys really do have no clue.

Nothing but insults in this thread from everyone but Apex.
I don't believe I have ever insulted you but I did ask if you could explain how geometry is failing us when we measure how far away these stars are.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Yeah..I dont know how I insulted you either..And even Apex said he hoped that not all people thought that all LDS believed as you do..

Love

Dallas

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Wow, another insult, you guys really do have no clue.

Nothing but insults in this thread from everyone but Apex.

Well, you should've kept in mind the old saying: "It's best to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Seriously, do you honestly think you're going to convince anyone?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Originally Posted by FFH
Good point...

Besides the sun, in our universe, stars are distant planets, reflecting the sun's light.

According to the Pearl of Great Price (LDS scripture) a star is a planet, not a sun giving off light.

The moon reflects the sun's light and from a distance it would look like a star, as we see Jupiter and the other planets appear as, with the naked eye, dead planets, reflecting the sun's light.

According to Genesis, the "firmaments" were created on the second day, which would include the sun, moon and stars.

Why should we assume the stars we can see with the naked eye are more than just a distant moon, for example, or a distant planet like jupiter or mars, etc., with the sun's light reflecting off them and hitting the earth in a shorter time than we have been fraudulently led to believe.

Admit yourselves into mental institutions, I'm more sane than anyone you'll ever meet.

This is what kind of did you in ..I mean its what broke the dam anyway..Sorry..

Love

Dallas

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Yeah..I dont know how I insulted you either..And even Apex said he hoped that not all people thought that all LDS believed as you do..
I would be surprised if many Mormons agreed with FFH, seeing how he's denying the existence of the mechanism by which one of the LDS Church's holiest sites was created. Hill Cumorah is a drumlin. If you didn't have a big honkin' glacier riding over upstate New York 12,000-odd years ago (and blocking the Niagara River in the process), you wouldn't have the location where Joseph Smith said he unearthed the Golden Plates.

Draka

Wonder Woman

Insult

You might want to read the rest of the post FFH.

FFH, let's try to be reasonable here. Stars are not planets. Use your eyes and try to use your mind constructively and logically here. If you can look at these pictures and honestly still think you are just looking at planets reflecting our sun's light then I implore you to seek help from a mental health professional. This is truly not meant to be insulting at all...but a genuine concern for your well-being.

I'm not trying to insult you, really. I'm expressing my concern for your mental well-being. I know you may think you are fine and, therefore, may take it as an insult, but please believe me when I say...you aren't fine and we are starting to worry.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I would be surprised if many Mormons agreed with FFH, seeing how he's denying the existence of the mechanism by which one of the LDS Church's holiest sites was created. Hill Cumorah is a drumlin. If you didn't have a big honkin' glacier riding over upstate New York 12,000-odd years ago (and blocking the Niagara River in the process), you wouldn't have the location where Joseph Smith said he unearthed the Golden Plates.

Actually I dont know a whole lot about Joseph Smith..I know he is notortious for promoting multiple wives..(for himself )..Thats O.K ..becuase many men if they could get away with it would say God said he had to! (Marry one woman after the other)(like its a God mission not a mission for a man to have a new flavor regularly just because he wants it.:rolleyes:)

I can even understand some falling for that..But distant(possibly long gone) stars actually being planets and we can only 'see them" because our sun bounces light off of the moon and lights them up?

I guess Im having a problem that grown men..of otherwise reasonable intelligence actually believe that..Not only that..but they think anyone else who sees evidence contrary to that needs a mental evaluation is beyond me..

Love

DAllas

Draka

Wonder Woman
I guess Im having a problem that grown men..of otherwise reasonable intelligence actually believe that..Not only that..but they think anyone else who sees evidence contrary to that needs a mental evaluation is beyond me..

Love

DAllas

It's not just that. He believes there are conspiracies to keep people from believing in creationism and god. He honestly believes scientists make stuff up to dupe us all and they, and educators, are all in cahoots to cover it up. There is something seriously wrong with that line of thinking. It screams of irrational paranoia and needs to be professionally addressed.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Lets just put it this way..If my 12 year old son told me what you have said here FFH..I would sue the school if i could prove they taught that to him..If they hadn't? I would be taking him in to a child psychiatrist immediatley..

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
It's not just that. He believes there are conspiracies to keep people from believing in creationism and god. He honestly believes scientists make stuff up to dupe us all and they, and educators, are all in cahoots to cover it up. There is something seriously wrong with that line of thinking. It screams of irrational paranoia and needs to be professionally addressed.

Ohh......

Thats not good..I agree..he needs help..It must be scary to live in the kind of world where everyone is against you ... :(

Love

Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.