• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojse

RF Addict
This is probably my main goal of this thread is to rid people of thinking that that which we call scientific theory, is not fact, but rather, unproven.

I thought the main goal of the thread was to show that beautiful women prove that God exists. My mistake.

If we are going to go into semantics about whether something is proven or not, scientific findings cannot be proven in the strictest sense of the word, but scientific theories have quite a lot of evidence from experiments and observations to support them. Even if they are not "proven", these theories are the most accurate way we have of describing the world that we have at this present point in time, and are far better supported than your railings against science that do not support your world-view and religious ideology.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
FFH...

Just want to tell you..whether you want me to or not..I love you..You can not prove that..not one can..Im just saying at this moment I do..

All right?

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I thought the main goal of the thread was to show that beautiful women prove that God exists. My mistake.

If we are going to go into semantics about whether something is proven or not, scientific findings cannot be proven in the strictest sense of the word, but scientific theories have quite a lot of evidence from experiments and observations to support them. Even if they are not "proven", these theories are the most accurate way we have of describing the world that we have at this present point in time, and are far better supported than your railings against science that do not support your world-view and religious ideology.
\

Im TOTALLY hot!!! So God is here.. :yes:

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Here I am...

Blue2-2007-1.jpg

Love Dallas

FFH

Veteran Member
Why should you be??

I dont know..but you are..

Read back your own post here..You are resistant to science to the point you reject it and replace the explanation of stars to something that amounts to primitave thinking..
:confused:
I reject unproven scientific theories that are trying to be passed off as truth, when in fact they have not been proven or can never be proven.

My bullet bike and computer are the result ot good scientific experiments that were proven to be true, good and useful.

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict
I reject unproven scientific theories that are trying to be passed off as truth, when in fact they have not been proven or can never be proven.

My bullet bike and computer are the result ot good scientific eperiments that were proven to be true, good and useful.

Firstly, what do you define as proof, FFH?

Secondly, do you scrutinise your religious beliefs to the same degree?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation

Then you reject all of science as well as all of religion as well as all of life. Nothing is proven, only supported by evidence. And Evolution along with every other scientific theory and law are supported by mounds and mounds of evidence, whether or not oyu want to see it.

My bullet bike and computer are the result ot good scientific eperiments that were proven to be true, good and useful.

You're right, just like Evolution and all science. Now, you're catching on.

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH...

Just want to tell you..whether you want me to or not..I love you..You can not prove that..not one can..Im just saying at this moment I do..

All right?
Okay, I love you too Dallas, no hard feelings, it's just a silly thread.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
The fact that you like fast cars and good looking women is only truth that you are a typical man..Thats old science..We all know that..
Would you rather I change my avatar back to Jesus on the cross ???

There is such a thing as looking without lusting.

As one of my last non-denominational Christian female employees said to me, just before the company, I worked for, went bankrupt, "There's nothing wrong with admiring".

She was the coolest person I've ever come across in all of my years. I only got to work with her for a few short weeks.

She invited me to her non-denominational charismatic church, which I may attend one of these days.

Also, I don't have a car, too expensive. A bullet bike is the next best thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.