• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Disbelievers in Christianity Answer Please!

If you are faced with the miracle described below

• I will certainly believe without any condition

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • I will believe only if, He says Muhammad was a false Prophet, otherwise No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will believe, if He says, Muhammad is a true prophet, otherwise No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, i will not believe, because.......(please explain)

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
Suppose, He comes down from Sky, and declairs He is Christ!

To prove it, He will take you, to some of your loved ones grave, and resurrects them. Those are grandparents or some close relatives and friends, and you know they had passed away and were in that graves.

Now, please answer the Poll, based on this event. Assume it happend

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

To prove it, He will take you, to some of your loved ones grave, and resurrects them. Those are grandparents or some close relatives and friends, and you know they had passed away and were in that graves.

Now, please answer the Poll, based on this event.
Are you asking if we would believe this person is Christ?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

No, I would not believe it was Christ.
I would believe it was some kind of trick used to try to convince me, or that I was only seeing an apparition, or that I was losing my mind.
Dead people don't rise from graves and come alive again in the same body. It has never happened and will never happen.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Sure. If there was a demigod around. I'm confident such a being, as people like to describe, would have no problem convincing me. Of course that said, it would have to surpass any thoughts of an advanced alien being which would be my initial synopsis.

It strictly requires a god to know a god if such a thing were to exist including demigods.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Sure. If there was a God around. I'm confident such a being, as people like to describe, would have no problem convincing me. Of course that said, it would have to surpass any thoughts of an advanced alien being which would be my initial synopsis.
How would you know if it was a God or an advanced alien being? If it was indeed God, how could God convince you of that?

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself

A being like Christ would not do anything so that no one could doubt him.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
I voted <no>.
This "God" would be Ardra.
She's about due to appear.
I got this answer from Wikipedia of possibilities of what Ardra is:

Ardra may refer to:

Only the last is not a place or technique.

MikeF

Premium Member

I selected no. I would have to rely on more than my observation. I would have to have what you are speculating has happened corroborated beyond my personal experience. I might be having a psychotic episode.

If it turns out to actually be Christ from the NT, then he/it would have a lot of explaining to do. To start, why bother meeting me one-on-one and raising a few relatives when there is a whole lot of other crap going on in the world and has been for a very, very long time.

F1fan

Veteran Member

It would be an observation, thus knowledge, not belief. Belief only applies to ideas that can't be verified as true. So I can't answer your poll since it doesn't offer the only valid option.

If someone actually resurrected dead people that would be impressive.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Or vice versa. As in my case.

It all depends on a person's standards of believability.

Some are lower, while others are higher.

I said: How would you know if it was a God or an advanced alien being? If it was indeed God, how could God convince you of that?
You said: I'm sure a capable omnipotent all powerful being of unlimited infinite power would be more than capable of convincing me on its own.
I said: I agree, and I think that is what has happened to some believers, which is why they are so convinced.

I think you missed my point. My point was that I think God actually convinced those believers, just like you want God to convince you..