• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

dislike atheism

suncowiam

Every time we debate a theist in these ridiculous arguments, it gives them a platform to stand on.

If they don't care to use simple logic to dispel their own assumptions then there's no point. You might as well argue with a wall. Heck, you might as well hit your head against the wall.

Of course, some where along the line, I'm going to get called arrogant pompous *ss for not acknowledging this or not trying to be more thoughtful or diplomatic in my dialog.

Whatever...

dfnj

logic supports it.

I said evidence not logic. But if you want to use just logic then try to wrap your mind around this logical argument.

We have no evidence nothingness ever existed. All we have is evidence that something exists. Therefore, somethingness has always existed.

Before you can create something you first have to have nothing. There is absolutely no evidence to support that "nothing" could actually exist in reality.