• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Disproving god with the laws of logic

rageoftyrael

Veritas
i was generalizing, and probably not all that well, to be honest. just trying to make a point. and no, mocking them or making fun of theists is pointless.

Archer

So basically you use it merely as a way to ratify your beliefs?

This is evidenced by your count the hits and ignore the misses approach to what you attribute to "Gods Doing".

I said nothing of the sort and if it was interpreted in such a way, don't.

Everything is ultimately the result of what was set in motion. God is not to blame for the actions of man.

God is however the cause of many of the things some like to call coincidences.

Light On

I think Satan creates the 'bad things' and God just allows them. It's life afterall. Hard to come up with cold hard fact on this subject.

freethinker44

I said nothing of the sort and if it was interpreted in such a way, don't.

Everything is ultimately the result of what was set in motion. God is not to blame for the actions of man.

God is however the cause of many of the things some like to call coincidences.

Divine intervention would seriously undermine free will

freethinker44

Oh?

I'm taking that as an opinion and not biblical fact... :areyoucra

Since humans created the "biblical fact" then it is absolutely not an opinion, its an observation, humans wrote a book saying its satans fault, therefore, humans blame bad things on satan.:cigar: