• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you feel part of the RF community?

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

ayani

yes, i do. i am blessed to have friendship, support, and rapport with so many good people here. this is a dear, dear place to me, and i feel very much a part of the community here.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
This is one of the forums I go to, and not my most posting, best knowing one. So I voted no. Still a great forum though :)

gnomon

Nope. I never felt like part of the AA community despite three years of involvement and daily attendance.

It's my nature.

So a another ditto to MaddLlama.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
NordicBearskin said:
Exactly what it says on the title-thingie.

Vote early, vote often!

(I answered 'no', incidentally)
I'm mostly interested in why you started this thread.....perhaps you could explain so we could discuss? :)

FatMan

Being in the South, until we hold the annual Barbeque or Potluck supper, I'd have to say no.

That and only being here less than a week:rolleyes:

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
I voted "yes". I think someone is part of a forum community if people notice when they are missing. So, the question is, would anyone know if I didn't post for a month?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
As others have said, I'm kind of wary of hoping to belong somewhere. My past has made me this way- if one hopes for something that hope can be crushed. Better to never hope at all. But... Well, I hope I belong here and am a part of the community.

I think I should also say to those that don't feel that they are that I'd love to know what we can be doing to make sure that you know you're celebrated and welcome here. I'm not sure it's ever anyone's intent to make another feel excluded here (or at least I would hope it wouldn't be!), but if we've failed to remind you that you're a valued member, then we must not be trying hard enough, because you are!

darkwaldo

I would have to say no because, while I often read many of the threads on this website I rarely post or discuss anything with other members. Kinda like a hermit spying on a village.

cardero

Citizen Mod
darkwaldo said:
I would have to say no because, while I often read many of the threads on this website I rarely post or discuss anything with other members. Kinda like a hermit spying on a village.

Take him away officers.:p

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
darkwaldo said:

I hope it's not the naughty kind of spying! :cover:

I've not been here long so I said no, there are some wonderful people here though. I hope to become more involved with the forum as time goes on. :)