• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you feel part of the RF community?

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

turk179

I smell something....
I have been visiting these forums for almost 2 years now and sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. The times that I don't it is usually due to my own actions. I will go for months without posting anything and then I will get into a posting fit.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
NordicBearskin said:
Do you feel part of the RF community?
No. I define "community" a bit differently; namely, as something that people participate in a real life --sharing of each other's personal lives, physically touching, exchanging, encouraging, supporting.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Never really thought about it .... as much as I am a part of any " community " I guess ? I mean that I have met people here who I respect . People I enjoy chating with . And people I just enjoy hearing about . Other parts of the forums I'm just not into ... unless I'm bored . ;)

I think that Turk says it for me . If I'm not a part of the " cummunity , then it is because of my own actions { desires , or whatnot } . Meanwhile I'm not going to worry about it .... and yous guys are stick with me .... :) Well , at least untill I figure out how to virtually pull Standing Alone's tail { I have always wanted to pull Bucky's tail .... }

Ciscokid

I do, I feel like I have some friends here. Sunstone picks on me a bit but I think it's only because deep down inside he's a conservative and is afraid to come out of the closet.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
I voted "yes" and for the most part, that's true. Much of the time I feel very much a part of the community. Occasionally, however, I feel like I'm an outsider. But that's kind of the way it is with me in "real life," too.

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I'm really not all that social, to be truthful. I don't often feel a part of my offline community. :shrug:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Ciscokid said:
I do, I feel like I have some friends here. Sunstone picks on me a bit but I think it's only because deep down inside he's a conservative and is afraid to come out of the closet.

Busted!

I used to vote moderate to conservative. Then I moved to Colorado Springs, fell in with the liberal minority in this very conservative town, and became increasingly corrupted.

cardero

Citizen Mod
jmoum said:
There are a lot of people on here that I admire and look up to, such as Booko, Maize, Victor, Sunstone, Sojourner, Beckysoup, Hopeful Nikki, Djamilla, Laila, Lilithu and Jewscout, just to name a few. Not only that, but I've talked about a few of you outside of the forums as well with some of my friends. And to top it off, I like this place so much that I was able to convince Christina to join. So of course I feel like a part of the community and I don't think that will ever change. :)
I must of read this list about 1000 times before I realized my name wasn't on it.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
I'd have to say yes and no.

Having been here for a year and a half, with 2,000 odd posts under my belt (which makes it painful to sit down) a couple of awards and a Moderator-ship i certainly feel like part of the forums. I'd hope our regulars would notice if i left for a month.

However, i rarely enter the general discussion, silly/fun threads preferring to spend time in the DIR and debate forums - so i don't feel i'm a big part of the social aspect of the RF community.

And Feathers you silly : hamster : , you're a cornerstone of the RF community!

BFD_Zayl

gracie said:
dang right. :D :yes:
heh heh

jmoum said:
There are a lot of people on here that I admire and look up to, such as Booko, Maize, Victor, Sunstone, Sojourner, Beckysoup,: hamster : BFD_Zayl, Cardero , Hopeful Nikki, Djamilla, Laila, Lilithu and Jewscout, just to name a few. Not only that, but I've talked about a few of you outside of the forums as well with some of my friends. And to top it off, I like this place so much that I was able to convince Christina to join. So of course I feel like a part of the community and I don't think that will ever change.
...i fixed it for ya....lol: hamster :

Buttercup

Veteran Member
jmoum said:
There are a lot of people on here that I admire and look up to, such as Booko, Maize, Victor, Sunstone, Sojourner, Beckysoup, Buttercup, Cardero, BFD_Zayl, Hopeful Nikki, Djamilla, Laila, Lilithu and Jewscout, just to name a few. Not only that, but I've talked about a few of you outside of the forums as well with some of my friends. And to top it off, I like this place so much that I was able to convince Christina to join. So of course I feel like a part of the community and I don't think that will ever change. :)
I fixed it too. :D