• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does any supernatural god exist?

Does any supernatural god exist?

• Certainly

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Certainly not

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Certainly don't know

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

Kelly of the Phoenix

It’s very clear if you don’t try and confuse it.

Here is an example: if a father gives his son 5000 to buy a car and the son goes and purchases it then who bought the car?

The son or the father?

Was it the father for providing the funds or the son for physically handing the money over?

Wouldn’t the answer be that they both did?
Which one gets the ticket for speeding?

freelight

Soul Pioneer
It is estimated that there are some 320 million gods, but there is only One Supernatural God who claims to have created everything that exists. We have documented records of the God who made the claim. We don't have any evidence to suggest that any of the others gods exist outside of our imagination.

But you cannot prove that one of those 320 million gods is the only TRUE GOD can you? even with a book or books that claim to be inspired by said 'god', since many other religious books are inspired by their own 'gods' too :) However, I can hold a view that says Consciousness ITself is the only reality-medium (Context of all existence).....and from this One Univesal MIND,...all else springs and is assumed. There is Only Consciousness. - all else is a creation or configuration of IT. - so I enjoy all that IT can imagine, imagine that! God, Goddess and all gods....are included in IT....and as IT :)

Divine Name IAO.jpg

~*~*~

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I disagree. It only takes a few posts where all y’all use the same script to identify your denomination.

I'd like to inform you that we may or may not be dealing with a Poe, but in either case, I advise you not to take his rude remarks to you seriously.

Of course, this is only my opinion. I know that you can decide for yourself what to believe about this unfortunate situation.

But you cannot prove that one of those 320 million gods is the only TRUE GOD can you? even with a book or books that claim to be inspired by said 'god', since many other religious books are inspired by their own 'gods' too :) However, I can hold a view that says Consciousness ITself is the only reality-medium (Context of all existence).....and from this One Univesal MIND,...all else springs and is assumed. There is Only Consciousness. - all else is a creation or configuration of IT. - so I enjoy all that IT can imagine, imagine that! God, Goddess and all gods....are included in IT....and as IT :)

View attachment 91435

~*~*~
I don't remember anyone pushing a bigger load baseless bunkum. You have no evidence to support the existence of this conscience thing. It's all in your fantasy and it has nothing to do with reality

I'd like to inform you that we may or may not be dealing with a Poe, but in either case, I advise you not to take his rude remarks to you seriously.

Of course, this is only my opinion. I know that you can decide for yourself what to believe about this unfortunate situation.
Poe or not, his tendency to obsess over Satan provides more opportunities to present more science (anthropology and history) than I have either the time or the energy to do.

freelight

Soul Pioneer
Be careful how you speak about your master, don't arouse His anger.

But no one can prove he exists either :) - but in your own imagination. I'll refer back to my former post on consciousness, being the only fundamental reality we know, the reality that we are - all else is 'imagination'....welcome to the Matrix :)

Also, so far the poll shows a more 'agnostic' view on a 'supernatural god' prevails ......which some would argue is a safer bet of honesty than 'blind faith'? Perhaps. Since I see consciousness as fundamental, I take a more gnostic approach to spirituality, since its 'experiential' and 'personal'...while an agnostic stance can be seen as more honest than just a 'blind faith' or some 'belief' that one has adopted by convention or tradition. - I'll grant true 'faith' can exist in the spiritual sense, by its scriptural definition,......since I still maintain a spiritualist worldview.

To put an even cap on things, I'll say both 'natural' and 'supernatural' things and experiences are perceived by individual souls, as all they have is their 'experience' of those as proof, beyond any matterial forms or evidences. This can apply to many things ;)

~*~*~

I don't remember anyone pushing a bigger load baseless bunkum. You have no evidence to support the existence of this conscience thing. It's all in your fantasy and it has nothing to do with reality

Some folks push fantasy. Other folks push magical realism. There’s a difference.

Disney Encanto We Don't talk About Bruno live Performances Oscar 2022​

Last edited: