• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Christmas have anything to do with Christ?

Does Xmas (Christmas) have anything to do with Christ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Artemis

document file
You are a bunch of dust, mud sandy or whatever you call yourselves. I am sorry I am not going to waste my time with you. " I shake the dust of my feet" while leaving this page for good. God Bless you all and open the eyes of your hearts.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
A whole lot of dust...in fact it's nailed to the wall.
Along with my sword and hammer !
"Drink first from my well, and it will quench your needs eternally"
Love that saying, can't remember from where it came.
~
'mud

You are a bunch of dust, mud sandy or whatever you call yourselves. I am sorry I am not going to waste my time with you. " I shake the dust of my feet" while leaving this page for good. God Bless you all and open the eyes of your hearts.

What religion are you? What is your belief if you do not mind me asking brother? If you do not want to tell me on this forum you can always send me a private message.

A whole lot of dust...in fact it's nailed to the wall.
Along with my sword and hammer !
"Drink first from my well, and it will quench your needs eternally"
Love that saying, can't remember from where it came.
~
'mud

You can't remember Mud? Uh oh..... My grandma has the same problem.Could be early stages of dementia.:eek:

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
Anyway, I shall be going out for a Christmas meal with my Quaker friends. Some of them don't even believe in God. :rolleyes:

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
hey Bible,
I'm probably older than your grandma....
And try to remember the thought, not necessarily the source !
~
'mud

McBell

Admiral Obvious
It's so obvious that most of you, including you, have no idea about the Bible, New and Old Testament, . How can you express an opinion about a book when you havenot even opened a page to read?? Tell me I am wrong! The good book is there for you and everybody to read it not criticize it without knowing it's content.
What do you want me to say about His birthday? Jesus didn't come to this world to make us celebrate His birthday ( which I repeat we don't even know when it is ) He came to this world to make us know who is the Father God, and reconcile us with Him. After the prophets, God tried for the Last time to save the world by sending His only begotten Son for that. Well I am not going to preach here, read the Bible, it's all there in black and white. It's your only and last chance because Jesus is coming soon, very soon......
All of that preaching and you forgot to answer the questions?

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Quakers being atheists....surprising !
And they still go to church ?
I didn't know that...still...surprising !
~
'mud

sincerly

Where does Jesus say to spend so much time with the Bible?
I mean, you are so intent about Jesus not mentioning his birthday...

Mestemia, It is the Bible which reveals to one who HE is and how HE has voluntarily paid the death penalty for the submitting and Repenting one whose activity is/was an abomination to HIS Will/Laws.
Since the Bible records information for a correct relationship with GOD and mankind, One will spent as much time with the GOD of the Bible as they choose to have GOD as their GOD and Lord of their lives.

The 25th of Dec. isn't considered a Holy Day, but a recognition of a birthday for one whose date of birth is unknown. But, Yes, that ONE is recognized(by believers) as the Savior of mankind.
The festivities of the season can be enjoyed by all.
Since a year consists of only so many days, every day will have multiple births produced on every day(pagan or otherwise). It is still a day for that individual to add another year to their age.