• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Man need Gods Law?

roger1440

I do stuff
Do people need Gods Law in their lives, can't man just see the obvious and come to the correct conclusion between good and evil, and make the right decisions so that he and all others can share together in what brings peace, joy and goodnees for others and himself?

Yes, we do need God's law in our life. The problem is that we have gone so far from God's law we need instuction to find our way back. We are so off the beaten track.

"So be careful to do what the LORD your God has commanded you; do not turn aside to the right or to the left." (Deuteronomy 5:32 ) New International Version

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Staff member
Premium Member
option 1) anarchy

option 2) order

Pretty easy choice to make

I don't see how order is better than anarchy, and not only because nothing is better than another objectively, but also because I'd like to be free and not be bossed around.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
I don't see how order is better than anarchy, and not only because nothing is better than another objectively, but also because I'd like to be free and not be bossed around.

because anarchy will almost certainly lead to rape, murder, stealing etc.