• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Interview

Altfish

Veteran Member
I watched Donald Trump being interviewed in Chicago for the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ), and I have to say, if this is a guy trying to drum up some support from black voters, he is totally off his rocker. It was, in my opinion, the single worst interview I have ever seen in my life -- and I've seen a lot.

Just one really quick quote, to give you a taste -- Trump claimed that Kamala Harris "has always been Indian, then decided to turn black, and should be investigated for it."

I'm linking just an overview by one (admittedly left-wing) source, but you can find the entire online if you wish, though I have to say I only recommend it to people who like poking dead animals with sticks.

It is no wonder he is running away from debating Kamala, on that performance he will make Joe Biden look fluent.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I kind of look like my Irish great grandmother. I have her lazy eye too. Good enough for me.
Here's some strong genes -- in order, my grandfather, my father and me, all about around the same age.
Grandfather, Father, Me.jpg