• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't Have Children? Vance Says You're Scum

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Excerpted snippets from the many....

In August 2021, one month after launching his candidacy for the Senate, Vance’s campaign sent fundraising emails referring to the “radical childless leaders in this country” following his appearance on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” where he made comments deriding “childless cat ladies” and leaders running the country. The comments sparked a widespread backlash against Vance when they resurfaced on social media following his nomination to the Republican presidential ticket.

In September 2021, Vance tweeted that “cat ladies…must be stopped” in response to a report that a higher percentage of Americans fear having children because of climate change. In another tweet a month later, Vance wrote, “Our country’s low birth rates have made many elites sociopaths.”

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I found it interesting that Vance also advocated that children should be given votes...although until they are 18, the parent/s get to cast the votes on their behalf...

What could possibly be wrong with that?

I wonder if that applies to children from the moment of conception, or birth...

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It is certainly interesting to see Vance's actions and sayings so early on his worldwide fame.

I would bet that Trump is already sorry that he made that choice. There is just no upside.

Is it possible for him to run with no VP candidate? If it is, I don't doubt that he will make the attempt.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I am just refusing you the confort zone that you truly do not deserve.

I hate hypocrisy.
I'm not being hypocritical at all. I can't stand Trump and will not be voting for him for that matter. The only reason I sort of like Vance is because he's from right down the road from me and I bet he knows my town in fact. But I don't like him enough to vote for Trump.

Please show me where I've been hypocritical. Thanks.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am not talking smack about anyone though.
You're just here using the old ad hominem
attack to defend Republicans, ie, instead
of addressing the issue, you attack me.

But I understand, Trump & Vance are
utterly indefensible. More such authoritarian
fulmination from your side.....

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I found it interesting that Vance also advocated that children should be given votes...although until they are 18, the parent/s get to cast the votes on their behalf...
An interesting point was made concerning this by Trey Gowdy of all people. If you don't know who that is google it, or don't. Just understand not a person I would have ever thought I would agree with.

But he tells a story about spending time with two ladies in an airport, recent immigrants to the United States. And two women who did not have children and did not intend to ever have children. These are the childless scum that Vance is referring to.

They were Catholic nuns.

wellwisher

Excerpted snippets from the many....

In August 2021, one month after launching his candidacy for the Senate, Vance’s campaign sent fundraising emails referring to the “radical childless leaders in this country” following his appearance on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” where he made comments deriding “childless cat ladies” and leaders running the country. The comments sparked a widespread backlash against Vance when they resurfaced on social media following his nomination to the Republican presidential ticket.

In September 2021, Vance tweeted that “cat ladies…must be stopped” in response to a report that a higher percentage of Americans fear having children because of climate change. In another tweet a month later, Vance wrote, “Our country’s low birth rates have made many elites sociopaths.”
Vance is pro-family. Vance was brought up in a broken home, with a mother who had a substance abuse problem. His grandmother had to provide extra care for him. Now as an adult of means and wants, he wishes to create the perfect family for his wife and children, like he never had. Vance was targeting pro-family demographic; birds of a feather, and created a contrast with the radical left with a little wit and humor.

The Left is now so pro-abortion that Liberal women now get hysterical for any inconvenience to abortion. Now, due to the Supreme Count, some may have to travel to another State for medical tourism. What is the big deal with that? The hysteria, though, is like a junkie needing a fix, now. It seems so weird?

If you do the math this Liberal female hysteria, appears to be what limits their families to just cats. There are no human children left standing, just the cats and cat lady. If you want abortion so bad, be a proud cat lady; own it.

This Vance comment was taken out of context for a mud sling effect. If you do that math, the Democrat party is now putting salt on the wound of cat ladies, by amplifying an isolated comment that was earmarked for pro-family. This tactic reminds me of a malicious gossip, who may overhear a comment, run back to the alleged victim, and use same comment to tag team the victim to create trouble.

The same gossip effect may be why many Liberal women over react to any abortion inconvenience. They were primed like a pump by the same propaganda gossip mongers in their own party. They shell shocked you, to where cannot even laugh anymore. I pity the Liberals. A nice family is a happy place to be.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

What could possibly be wrong with that?

I wonder if that applies to children from the moment of conception, or birth...
His ilk say that they are "children" / "babies".
So it would seem so.