• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't Have Children? Vance Says You're Scum

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
That's why you like him? The man literally has said Dems will label drinking Diet Mountain Dew as racist, wrote an emotional day made him feel female and suggested Trump, should he win in 2024, fire ever mid-level bureaucrat and civil servant and replace them with people loyal to Trump.
I said I sort of like him and that I am not voting for him.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Facts aren't that short in supply. Denial from both sides just supersedes them.

A few examples...
Fact: Trump is full of crap and lies often.
Fact: The right deny that.
Fact: Biden was too old and his mentality was failing.
Fact: The left denied that.
Fact: Both sides complain about fake news.
Fact: Both sides spread it.
I agree totally.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Facts aren't that short in supply. Denial from both sides just supersedes them.

A few examples...
Fact: Trump is full of crap and lies often.
Fact: The right deny that.
Fact: Biden was too old and his mentality was failing.
Fact: The left denied that.
Fact: Both sides complain about fake news.
Fact: Both sides spread it.
Fact: Criticizing Republicans inspires whataboutism by the usual suspects.
Fact: Many conservatives, Magas, & Republicans cannot defend loopy
statements by Trump & Vance, so they resort to ad hominem attacks
on the critics & on Democrats.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Vance is pro-family. Vance was brought up in a broken home, with a mother who had a substance abuse problem. His grandmother had to provide extra care for him. Now as an adult of means and wants, he wishes to create the perfect family for his wife and children, like he never had. Vance was targeting pro-family demographic; birds of a feather, and created a contrast with the radical left with a little wit and humor.

The Left is now so pro-abortion that Liberal women now get hysterical for any inconvenience to abortion. Now, due to the Supreme Count, some may have to travel to another State for medical tourism. What is the big deal with that? The hysteria, though, is like a junkie needing a fix, now. It seems so weird?

If you do the math this Liberal female hysteria, appears to be what limits their families to just cats. There are no human children left standing, just the cats and cat lady. If you want abortion so bad, be a proud cat lady; own it.

This Vance comment was taken out of context for a mud sling effect. If you do that math, the Democrat party is now putting salt on the wound of cat ladies, by amplifying an isolated comment that was earmarked for pro-family. This tactic reminds me of a malicious gossip, who may overhear a comment, run back to the alleged victim, and use same comment to tag team the victim to create trouble.

The same gossip effect may be why many Liberal women over react to any abortion inconvenience. They were primed like a pump by the same propaganda gossip mongers in their own party. They shell shocked you, to where cannot even laugh anymore. I pity the Liberals. A nice family is a happy place to be.
Keep up with this "female liberal hysteria" and "angry childless cat lady stuff." Please.
It's really working out well for you guys so far. Keep it up please.

Last edited:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
This time they need to do the march before Trump gets elected.
We need blue pussyhats for all the cat ladies this time. Pfft-can't even link to it.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/7/27/2258691/-Childless-Cat-Ladies-Wear-Blue-*****-Hats

Last edited:

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Jd Vance gives people the ick, hence why he's so unpopular. Groypers don't pass the vibe check with normal people

Edit: on second thought, he might not be a complete groyper. Actual groypers like Nick Fuentes don't like him because he married an Indian lady. That makes him unlikeable even to like minded people like him