• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't Have Children? Vance Says You're Scum

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
This time they need to do the march before Trump gets elected.
One is scheduled for Saturday, November 2nd. Election day is Tuesday, November 5th.

wellwisher

Vance hit a sore spot; amplified by fake news, with too many trying to over compensate. What is wrong with being a cat lady? If a person is at peace with their choice and is not second guessing, you can smile and move on. But if you get upset, I am not sure, if you are sure; emperors new clothes.

When a woman has a child, her deepest maternal instincts get turned on. Missing that opportunity to connect to mother nature is shame. This does get harder the older you get. This is more a young women's sport with modern culture leading you away, until the boat sails without you. I am always impressed by women who have it both way; career and family and not just one or the other.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Vance hit a sore spot; amplified by fake news, with too many trying to over compensate. What is wrong with being a cat lady? If a person is at peace with their choice and is not second guessing, you can smile and move on. But if you get upset, I am not sure, if you are sure; emperors new clothes.

When a woman has a child, her deepest maternal instincts get turned on. Missing that opportunity to connect to mother nature is shame. This does get harder the older you get. This is more a young women's sport with modern culture leading you away, until the boat sails without you. I am always impressed by women who have it both way; career and family and not just one or the other.
What fake news???

You should tell Vance there's nothing wrong with being a cat lady. We already know that. He doesn't.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member

He's been making the argument that people with children get more votes than people without children. When you transfer control of a person's vote to another, you disempower and disenfranchise that person. Who gets control of the children's votes, mom or dad? Will he suggest next that mom will have to hand over her vote to dad as well?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

I'm more impressed with women who make their own choices, for their own reasons.