• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Einstein's proof of God

rational experiences

Veteran Member
My mother owns a rational human conscious story.

For nine months yet all of them as twelve months of the year consciously she carries your innocent mans innocent life.

You ignore her completely....men of science are evil.

Mother said aware man said carbon...black is also cold the cold unseen...the black seen. Was carbon.

He named it carbon...then he describes why it's carbon. So beginning plus end equals carbon the body of. The circle in his head.

With himself he's one body. A human. With thesis it's his other body. Ignores human mother the animals garden earth it's non separated heavens gases. Holy bodies present.

A heavens is one God not colours...separated status.

So he then tells how he used the power of cosmos to take his life to carbon. He ended all life on earth...beginning to end.

Today he now says life began as carbon...so we now wait as he tries to separate spirit gases above to carbon form us himself. As he says he invented creation and all life by man's thesis his thoughts.

He even says he has proof. So proof means he dug it up already...yes he had taken life to carbon as the scientist. Snap frozen machine parts in fusion. Confess of Sion all bodies.

As he's the human creator of it. The anti Christ machine destroyer. Meaning a gas is clear yet a gas is also a colour. Which he ignored. He only knew as he saw colours above.

Who as a man he evilly said a woman human was maths womb zero all the cold bodies unseen to the naked eye. Zeros..nothingness yet everything held.

Is why it's the human man as a human whose evil.
...mother said don't Blame the evil spirit it knows it's place in creation.

It's men who don't accept their place in natural order. We named them one agreed brotherhood...man's sciences.

Who ignore colours are the gas spirits and clear just keeps them safe.

Why teaching said only god owned the inheritance of everything.

And no man is God. A teaching versus scientists the satanist.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As you have to be a human first before you can be a human theist.

Everything exists before you do. Everything is the correct use of the word.

As said by a human thinker.

So a human first but a man human says as first a human and the man I now theory.

Doesn't make man first.

Which is just one of your many human man lies. As the the ist. Double thinker.

If you assess how a human speaks this is when a human uses words. Is how you can prove a human is lying.

As the presence of everything supports the advice.

Versus a man who agreed upon nothing first...not even his owned self.

questfortruth

Why do you think it doesn't? I think it explains itself well and I don't think interpretations are needed normally.
Book is not alive. Readers are. For example, if the statement is on page 23 and another statement is on page 57, then there is the chance that the reader will not connect both statements together to make correct interpretation, if both statements are needed. Hence, very educated people with good memory are needed to make interpretation of Bible verses.

Book is not alive. Readers are. For example, if the statement is on page 23 and another statement is on page 57, then there is the chance that the reader will not connect both statements together to make correct interpretation, if both statements are needed. Hence, very educated people with good memory are needed to make interpretation of Bible verses.

I don't think it is necessary to make interpretations. Please show one scripture that in your opinion needs interpretation and why?

Rejoice always. 1 Thessalonians 5:16. But what about being sick or sad?

Sorry, I don't see any reason to interpret that to mean something else than what it says, rejoice always. But obviously, if person doesn't see any reason for rejoicing, it may be difficult.