• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Einstein's proof of God

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Another great tour-de-force in reasoning and dialectic by you. I stand defeated by this response. My arguments lie in tatters. And thanks for explaining the apparent discrepancy in your professional claims and the quality of your writing on RF. Your silence answers my inquiry.

He was just a child

Comfort was just a child? Yeah, probably a long time ago, but not when he made the banana argument for which he will be remembered. Was that a defense for why Comfort's argument was so unsophisticated and uninformed? Or are you confusing him with that child star Kirk Cameron?

atheists have killed the child in him.

I think there's still plenty of juvenile thinking there. Humanists clearly have had no influence on that man's thinking.

Science and Logic cannot dispove the True Religion.

There is no true religion, just religions people believe by faith. Nothing can be called true without confirmatory evidence. Science and reason each have discredited the Christian Bible and its myriad internal contradictions and errors in history and science. If there were a true religion, it would one without mistakes.

There are over million gods in the world.

There are no known gods anywhere.

No god was ever killed by science.

I know of one god killed by science - the one that allegedly never lies to man, yet also allegedly claimed to have created the tree of life over a day or two as a miraculous act of will, including the first two human beings. That god doesn't exist. The evidence supporting the theory of evolution has ruled it out. If evolution were ever falsified, it still wouldn't revive that deity. We'd be left with the possibility of naturalistic or supernaturalistic deceptive intelligent designers for life on earth.

questfortruth

I know of one god killed by science - the one that allegedly never lies to man, yet also allegedly claimed to have created the tree of life over a day or two as a miraculous act of will, including the first two human beings. That god doesn't exist. The evidence supporting the theory of evolution has ruled it out. If evolution were ever falsified, it still wouldn't revive that deity. We'd be left with the possibility of naturalistic or supernaturalistic deceptive intelligent designers for life on earth.
No Science paper has made conclusion that God is killed. No one will believe that materialistically minded people have disproven all basis for spiritual culture like Theaters, Art, Movies, etc.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No Science paper has made conclusion that God is killed. No one will believe that materialistically minded people have disproven all basis for spiritual culture like Theaters, Art, Movies, etc.
Not sure i understood your reply.what does theaters, art or movies has to do with God?
Theater, art and movies are all human made not God made, if you not saying humans like your self is God?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Erm, not quite, surely? It tells you that a certain amount of energy is associated with a certain amount of mass, and vice versa. One is not converted into the other. Both always go together. For instance, when you charge a battery its mass increases (though only by a tiny amount.)
Actually I do believe that I was correct. If you go all the way back to the start of the Big Bang there was no matter, there was only energy.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I will keep my faith; hence, I am planning to survive this thread debate.

You won't "survive" since you cannot make your point. You have in effect refuted yourself again. You may continue in your false beliefs. No one can make you reason rationally. The question is why are you afraid of rational thought?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Actually I do believe that I was correct. If you go all the way back to the start of the Big Bang there was no matter, there was only energy.
Energy is merely a property of a physical system. (As is mass.) So that cannot be right. Energy is not stuff.

We don't actually know what the real start comprised, since our physics breaks down, but my understanding is that at a very early stage it consisted of radiation and quarks, both of which constitute a physical system which can have energy as one of their properties.