• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Either Muhammad is a true or false prophet...no in between!

Do you think he is God's Prophet?

• Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
You are totally correct. There isn't enough writing if any to analyze.
Muhammad could well have been a psychopath as his extremist followers seem to be.
I have less and less tolerance for islamics. A hateful breed.
Extremist Muslims are no worse than Fundamentalist Christians. I would very much prefer we sealed both of them in an arena to fight for our amusement.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Also, Nietzche,
If you read everything I had ever written you could argue that Im a sociopath especially if you read what I had written at the age of 16, much of it parroting the music I listened to, the stuff I saw on TV, and the people I was raised with.

I do not consider myself a good person and don't like myself.

However, you would find many writings as an adult of me talking about the importance of treating others as you want to be treated, forgiving people, and much that extols the virtues of giving people the benefit of the doubt, consoling those who are suffering, being patient with the shortcomings of others, humility, self-control, and charity.

However, you would also find me apologizing repeatedly for the things that I had done. You would have heard over a hundred confessions to priests and others about what I had done and that it is wrong.

If you could read my heart you would see that I am on a daily basis grieved, regretful, and sometimes even beat myself up over the ways others were hurt by my transgressions of the golden rule.

If you got a hold of my medical records you would see Doctors and therapists writing the same thing.

And you would also know that I examine my behavior and the things I say and am very critical of it. All would be strong indications of someone with a strong and healthy sense of empathy for others.
You seem to be missing the point I'm trying to make. In fact, I would say you are intentionally trying to miss the point I'm making. But let's continue.

Now, is there ONE instance where Muhammad contemporaries write of him admitting that he was wrong or sorry for what he had done? When he saw people getting whipped, beaten with rods, and hands being severed, and people getting stoned to death by his orders, and heaps of corpses after a battle that he was responsible for, does he apologize for it ever? You and I do not know but I assume his apology would have been public and written down.

If you are reading this, I'd appreciate if you told me if you think Muhammad's behavior reflects a compassionate and empathetic person?
Are all of Mohammed's actions written down? Every single one of them? Are yours? No? Then this isn't fair judgement. And do not pretend like you've read the Quran. If you had, you wouldn't of made this thread. What you've done is cherry-picked verses from the worst parts of it, as read by other people with an axe to grind.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Extremist Muslims are no worse than Fundamentalist Christians. I would very much prefer we sealed both of them in an arena to fight for our amusement.

Yeah I see your point and agree. However extremist muslims are active today as they have been in the past 1400 years.
Christians seemed to have matured past burning folks at the stake.
There are exceptions of course. Over all extreme islam is far more violent than any other religion in modern times. The actions of islamic extremists condemn them as murderous savages that have no place in this world.
I fear this can only lead to an undeclared war of Christian against muslim, any muslim, as people don't get it most islamics aren't violent. I hope.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I did read the Koran from front to back when I was incarcerated and had nothing better to do. It was very repetitive and sometimes incoherent to me.

I'm missing the point? Oh really? Im sorry. I thought your point was that we can't diagnose him a sociopath by what people wrote about him or looking at his behavior according to contemporary witnesses

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
My question for you is not, was Muhammed a Prophet selected by God to preach the true faith? I certainly do not know the answer to that and I doubt you do either.

My question is, what do you think and maybe some of your basis for thinking that? Since there was recently a thread where many of us discussed the signs of a sociopath, I see nothing wrong with pointing out Religious leaders that have every single symptom of a sociopath on a forum where the topic is Religion, or elsewhere.

So, if Islam is the truth, than Muhammad was the most influential servant of God and Muhammad had no problem making that very clear, which means he was either the most important person in history or he was a narcissist.

Was it Jesus that brought Shariah law or commanded people to face the east on their face praying five times a day, did Jesus stress the importance of not eating, drinking, or smoking till sun down on Ramadan, did He require that every one of his followers must make pilgramege to the Holy city of mecca, Did He give us the True and inerrant word of God, Did He institute Islamic dress code, Did Jesus institute any of the five pillars of ISlam? The answer is No, No, No!

So the true Religion and the pillars of that Religion that it's followers are required to obey was given to the world not by Jesus Christ or anyone other than Muhammad, who even non muslims cannot deny being almost tied with Jesus Christ as the most influential teacher in the world and more Children are named after him than any other name, indicating even more of his being the most important and praiseworthy creature to walk the planet.

However, sociopaths also receive much praise as a general rule and are highly influential. They are also very known to found religions of their own. They are known to be very charming, very poetic, have "magnetic personalities", known for preaching and telling stories that leave people in a hypnotic trance, and known for having a following, as would be important qualities for any founder of a Religion to have.

Sociopaths are also known for being sexually deviant and if Muhammad lived in present day America, every community that he moved to would be notified that he is a registered sexual offender.

Sociopaths are also prone to violence and Muhammed was undeniably a violent man who started Religious wars that never end and go on to this very day.

He is responsible for a system of government that is extreme, intolerant, harsh, full of excessive punishments and policies like what you would see in a country like north Korea or some other military Dictatorship.

Sharia law has enslaved countless millions of people in our present day world and as a result there are countries where drinkers and gamblers are whipped, caned 80 strokes, imprisoned, and sometimes executed all in the name of God by Sharia court.

Read Bukhari punishments and you will find that Muhammad ordered such things to be done to those guilty sinners who were brought to him. Of course, it was also Muhammad that ordered the cutting off of hands for theft and the killing of those who had sex outside of marriage.

It doesn't take a brilliant person to figure that if Muhammad could have sharia law in America and worldwide, he would be delighted, and were that so, the majority of us at this website who are not muslims or who like to drink or have sexual partners we aren't married to, we would live each day in danger of being legally executed.

The point im making is how influential Muhammad is to this very day, and although we can attribute his lifestyle, laws, violent conquest, and the example that he left that it is morally permissible to have sex with children, as being the culture of that time, his policies and teachings and the example he left drag people back to that time and force people to live under those harsh conditions.

So, either Muhammad was a prophet of God and a speaker of truth or he was a false prophet, a narcissist, and a madman. It is a black and white answer isn't? He was either right or wrong.

If you are a follower of Christ, he warned many times that false prophets would lead the majority of the world astray and Muhammad has all the charictaristics of a false prophet.

If you are not a Theist, you wouldn't call him a false prophet, but he still has virtually every symptom that I know of that is used to diagnose a narcissist and sociopath.

Also, if Muhammad is indeed a sociopath and/or false prophet, is it wrong to point out this along with other unhealthy errors he taught, even when to do so will greatly offend those who follow him?

I voted no because it cannot be proved that he was.

jeager106

Premium Member
Can not islamics understand that a cartoon is a cartoon?
Is islam so weak that it cannot withstand a cartoon? Is Allah offeneded at a comic
portrayal of Muhammad?
Then way can't the muslims let Allah deal with comic cartoons of Muhammad?
I don't want militant islamics shooting up a shopping mall or a school fulf of children.
These savage animals must be dealt with using extreme violence.
It seems defeat is all they understand.
I say that based only on the actions of savage, sub human attacks on people that do
not threaten islam at all.
A cartoon = 12 dead and many wounded???????????????????????????????

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
I did read the Koran from front to back when I was incarcerated and had nothing better to do. It was very repetitive and sometimes incoherent to me.
The language is what makes it repetitive. Something like 90% of the sentences start the exact same way. If you do not remember any of the bits where Mohammed was being a good person, I think you were honestly just bored by it. That isn't hard to do, because, well, it can be duller than rocks.

I'm missing the point? Oh really? Im sorry. I thought your point was that we can't diagnose him a sociopath by what people wrote about him or looking at his behavior according to contemporary witnesses
Yes. We cannot diagnose him based on the behaviours that were written down. There is not near enough to judge. A book of a man's life would be volumes.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
My question for you is not, was Muhammed a Prophet selected by God to preach the true faith? I certainly do not know the answer to that and I doubt you do either.

My question is, what do you think and maybe some of your basis for thinking that? Since there was recently a thread where many of us discussed the signs of a sociopath, I see nothing wrong with pointing out Religious leaders that have every single symptom of a sociopath on a forum where the topic is Religion, or elsewhere.

So, if Islam is the truth, than Muhammad was the most influential servant of God and Muhammad had no problem making that very clear, which means he was either the most important person in history or he was a narcissist.

Was it Jesus that brought Shariah law or commanded people to face the east on their face praying five times a day, did Jesus stress the importance of not eating, drinking, or smoking till sun down on Ramadan, did He require that every one of his followers must make pilgramege to the Holy city of mecca, Did He give us the True and inerrant word of God, Did He institute Islamic dress code, Did Jesus institute any of the five pillars of ISlam? The answer is No, No, No!

So the true Religion and the pillars of that Religion that it's followers are required to obey was given to the world not by Jesus Christ or anyone other than Muhammad, who even non muslims cannot deny being almost tied with Jesus Christ as the most influential teacher in the world and more Children are named after him than any other name, indicating even more of his being the most important and praiseworthy creature to walk the planet.

However, sociopaths also receive much praise as a general rule and are highly influential. They are also very known to found religions of their own. They are known to be very charming, very poetic, have "magnetic personalities", known for preaching and telling stories that leave people in a hypnotic trance, and known for having a following, as would be important qualities for any founder of a Religion to have.

Sociopaths are also known for being sexually deviant and if Muhammad lived in present day America, every community that he moved to would be notified that he is a registered sexual offender.

Sociopaths are also prone to violence and Muhammed was undeniably a violent man who started Religious wars that never end and go on to this very day.

He is responsible for a system of government that is extreme, intolerant, harsh, full of excessive punishments and policies like what you would see in a country like north Korea or some other military Dictatorship.

Sharia law has enslaved countless millions of people in our present day world and as a result there are countries where drinkers and gamblers are whipped, caned 80 strokes, imprisoned, and sometimes executed all in the name of God by Sharia court.

Read Bukhari punishments and you will find that Muhammad ordered such things to be done to those guilty sinners who were brought to him. Of course, it was also Muhammad that ordered the cutting off of hands for theft and the killing of those who had sex outside of marriage.

It doesn't take a brilliant person to figure that if Muhammad could have sharia law in America and worldwide, he would be delighted, and were that so, the majority of us at this website who are not muslims or who like to drink or have sexual partners we aren't married to, we would live each day in danger of being legally executed.

The point im making is how influential Muhammad is to this very day, and although we can attribute his lifestyle, laws, violent conquest, and the example that he left that it is morally permissible to have sex with children, as being the culture of that time, his policies and teachings and the example he left drag people back to that time and force people to live under those harsh conditions.

So, either Muhammad was a prophet of God and a speaker of truth or he was a false prophet, a narcissist, and a madman. It is a black and white answer isn't? He was either right or wrong.

If you are a follower of Christ, he warned many times that false prophets would lead the majority of the world astray and Muhammad has all the charictaristics of a false prophet.

If you are not a Theist, you wouldn't call him a false prophet, but he still has virtually every symptom that I know of that is used to diagnose a narcissist and sociopath.

Also, if Muhammad is indeed a sociopath and/or false prophet, is it wrong to point out this along with other unhealthy errors he taught, even when to do so will greatly offend those who follow him?
an awful lot of false dichotomies

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Can not islamics understand that a cartoon is a cartoon?
Is islam so weak that it cannot withstand a cartoon? Is Allah offeneded at a comic
portrayal of Muhammad?
Then way can't the muslims let Allah deal with comic cartoons of Muhammad?
I don't want militant islamics shooting up a shopping mall or a school fulf of children.
These savage animals must be dealt with using extreme violence.
It seems defeat is all they understand.
I say that based only on the actions of savage, sub human attacks on people that do
not threaten islam at all.
A cartoon = 12 dead and many wounded???????????????????????????????
And I wonder if the people that are beaten, injured, and killed for the cartoon were people that were responsible for the cartoon.

Also, I feel guilt for the hurt that my words may be causing some of the muslims here who are good people. I was once very drawn to Islam. When I read the Koran it had the arabic next to the English and the Arabic language appears to be beautiful to me.

Some of the verses in the koran brought light, peace, and mild intoxication to my mind and heart and brought me to prostrate myself and pray.

And im attracted to Islamic architecture and Arabic styles of clothing. I enjoyed praying at a mosque in New York and befriending Muslims. I enjoyed worshiping with them and the songs that the Imam would sing in Arabic.

I had a child approach me and speak compassionately that I look like something is troubling me and that he would like to see me have peace. Get this, one of the muslims on one occasion smelled alcohol on my breath and he told me it is forbidden. Another muslim there put his arm around me and smiled and said it's okay. He said to ask the Imam if I could return and the answer was yes. Another random stranger offered to give me a ride home. It was great!

I enjoyed gathering with the Muslims at the mosque more than a Catholic Mass or Christian Bible study. It was another culture that interested me. If you gave me an Islamic prayer rug and prayer beads for Christmas I'd be very grateful and use them.

I even wore a muslim kufi cap to mass on more than one occasion. I like those too. :)

So, I feel hurt that some of the Muslims that I offend at this website resemble my good Muslim friends in New York. I don't get any pleasure out of offending Muslims but I have seen the stoning, shooting, maiming, and hanging of beautiful young innocent women and children in those countries a long with many other things that traumatized me and I feel the need to speak out about what I think is a threat to our modern world and ruining countless lives.

I can't blame Islam or the Koran in it of itself for this, but the Koran and Islamic law leads to these atrocities and that bothers me ALOT!

jeager106

Premium Member
It bothers a great many people including many muslims.
Muslims don't even trust other muslims in Arabic nations where muslims of the same sects are killed for being of the wrong tribe!
I don't know what it's going to take to free the world of these murderers.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Galatians 5:22-23 says, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control."

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Do you mean that the crusaders were the fruits of the Christianity and hence Jesus was fake too ?
What a great silly point ?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Galatian

Do you mean that the crusaders were the fruits of the Christianity and hence Jesus was fake too ?
What a great silly point ?

I doubt he was saying that. it's interesting though, to find Christians waging Crusades you have to look back centuries ago.

Muslims are declaring or fighting Crusades every single day!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The difference being that Muslims declare jihad after jihad after jihad after jihad over and over and over and over again always constantly and it never ends.

Christians had Crusades centuries ago. Big difference!

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The difference being that Muslims declare jihad after jihad after jihad after jihad over and over and over and over again always constantly and it never ends.

Christians had Crusades centuries ago. Big difference!

The fruits improved,lol
Today they're more religious than centuries ago.
Don't you see how silly is your argument ?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Are all of Mohammed's actions written down? Every single one of them? Are yours? No? Then this isn't fair judgement. And do not pretend like you've read the Quran. If you had, you wouldn't of made this thread. What you've done is cherry-picked verses from the worst parts of it, as read by other people with an axe to grind.
The other unfortunate side of this is that virtually all we know about Muhammad is provided by his highly fanatical followers. There is scant written about the fellow by non-Muslims who survived the Islamic wave that hit. Likewise, anything critical of Muhammad would have been eradicated on contact. Given what the fervent followers chose to tell us about their illustrious prophet, leaves one wondering what things that were so terrible that they decided to leave them out of the historical record.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
My question for you is not, was Muhammed a Prophet selected by God to preach the true faith? I certainly do not know the answer to that and I doubt you do either..........................

Peace be on you.
This shows the doubt-way you think, why doubting others, there are many non-Muslims you thought much better than you.
For example:
Friday Sermon: The Holy Prophet Muhammad – in the Eyes of non-Muslim Writers | The Muslim Times

At the end of long evolution of religion, Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) brought the fully evolved version of international magnitude, while Prophets before him brought the same message "Unity of God, pay His rights and pay rights of His creation" but according to details best suited for the area and people they came for.

mahasn ebn sawresho

This is whatwas saidabout thecase ofMohammeduponrevelationit! And raise serious questions need to be answered satisfactory.
What proves that this viewer was a reference to the descent of Gabriel, and revelation?

History shows that these diseases were affecting so many times: Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte and other warriors, however these symptoms did not mark any materialistic ideology!!
Askers says, was this sort of pathological symptoms such as epilepsy, for example, the (soft Arabic encyclopedia, p. 1122 and 1123): [Epilepsy: a neurological disease is characterized by sudden episodes of loss of consciousness, often accompanied by cramping and.. And may be fleeting or insignificant shift may be extreme. May shift suddenly with no warning, and may herald the previous sense of eerie, in one placebo senses such as sight or hearing ... Thepatientseesa ghost,or hearsa voice. This is followed by a direct incidence on the ground unconscious patient gross consciousness... Followed by a spell in the Creek and take a sleep waking him oblivious of the patient remember what happened to him]
In (book of lamps in the door and start the revelation) [published in Pakistan Edition]

WhentheAngel Gabrielto Muhammadin the cave of Hirareturned toKhadijashiveringeye. Said: zmloni zmloni (they covered me), then let the dough. Apparently fainted, they sprayed the water woke himself. Khadija was examined it to know that it was the devil who appeared to him
2-
Muslim narrated: the Prophet if the revelation, possessed the anguish, the wetrbd destination (i.e., red, black).
3-And narrated from Abu hurayrah that Muhammad was if the revelation of ... Received alraida, wetrbd his face [i.e. Red darkening] and darken his eyes, covered kghtait maiden (camels) reddish eyes.
4-In (human eye) from Zayd Ibn fixed: it was a revelation, a very heavy burden, it was once the leg on my legs (I swear to God) I haven't seen heavier than the shank of the Messenger of Allah. He was sometimes a revelation on the sentences, existed underneath it and kneel. The revelation descends on the Prophet, he was himself taken from him, because he gets his fainting and appears as drunkenness [any whiskey].

mahasn ebn sawresho

Muhammadis not a prophet
There are many guides-.
1. acts of Muhammad are not acts of prophets
2. the Koran written by Mohammad is not God
3. Muhammad's teachings are teachings against all humanity
4. Muhammad encouraged the people to worship the black stone in Mecca
5. Mohamed put his name with the name of God
This is not allowed
6. God, pray to Muhammad
(PBUH)
7. can I accept this??
GodprayonMuhammad??
Mohammedcreature
Muhammad came from the sex between his father and his mother
The big question
10. is--(do you accept the mind this equality between God and Mohammed)
11. the Qur'an proclaims human hatred and fighting
12. Muhammad's teachings deny freedoms
13. the teachings of Muhammad teachings of terrorism

mahasn ebn sawresho

Peace be on you.
This shows the doubt-way you think, why doubting others, there are many non-Muslims you thought much better than you.
For example:
Friday Sermon: The Holy Prophet Muhammad – in the Eyes of non-Muslim Writers | The Muslim Times

At the end of long evolution of religion, Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) brought the fully evolved version of international magnitude, while Prophets before him brought the same message "Unity of God, pay His rights and pay rights of His creation" but according to details best suited for the area and people they came for.
1. Islam and the Qur'an the concept too weird?!?Note
Is the(scribe)and (copied)
2. This is the contradiction??Note
3. you will not be able to determine Koran-
4. you must know the burner and copied
5. Islam believe in lying
6. one of the ten commandments in the Torah and the Gospel
Isnolie
7. lying to him in name of Islam called (Tekke)
8. no education encourages human to lie
Does not deserve tobeGod