• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

End Times?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
End Times?
Has Armageddon already started with the advent of Second Coming 1835-1908?

The-Philosophy-of-the-Teachings-of-Islam-221x300.jpg

Yes, of course for sure, I understand with the advent of Second Coming 1835-1908, the Armageddon has already started, not in the shape of any physical war between different religions, but in the shape of Jihad with pen.
Jihad with pen means; to prove with rational reasons and logical arguments the truthfulness and supremacy of one’s own truthful Religion over the other faiths/religions or non-religions (Atheism and the like); which could mean providing claims with straightforward text and reasons from one’s own revealed religious book and not from outside of it, in the very beginning of its two pages of the book. (This method has been named by me as ” Religious Method” as it helps to find the Truthful Religion among religions and or the truthful denomination among the many denominations of a religion. ) The Second Coming demonstrated the above golden principle in the rest of the book by adhering to it very closely..
Second Coming 1835-1908 proved this golden aspect of the Truthful Religions in an inter-religious conference held in the year 1896 in Lahore, in the then British India. One may like to read this intellectual discourse by accessing:

Click to access Philosophy-of-Teachings-of-Islam.pdf

Right?

Regards
If you imagine that the present immoral, decadent, evil, state of the world with wars going on in the ME and Ukraine is the Second Coming post Armageddon Heavenly rule period promised in Revelation end time prophecy, then you are easily pleased. Imho, the present wars are the beginning period leading to Armageddon (nuclear war) and will happen soon.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
For the purposes of discussion imagine that God is someday going to somehow put an end to the world.....

According to your religious beliefs what exactly do you expect to happen?

Eschatology is not one of my strong points and I'm more than a little confused about Christian teachings on the matter and as far as I can see there are many different and conflicting views within Christianity as to what exactly will happen

But how do you (no matter what your religion is) think God will end the world? - and why do you believe what you believe?

And are there currently any signs to be seen that may suggest The End is approaching?

I have started watching YouTube videos about it to educate myself :D

View attachment 71030
time and eternity or the infinity are synonymous. you can measure one but the other is immeasurable, or timeless. so the end of time is the realization of the infinite

Muffled

Jesus in me
If you imagine that the present immoral, decadent, evil, state of the world with wars going on in the ME and Ukraine is the Second Coming post Armageddon Heavenly rule period promised in Revelation end time prophecy, then you are easily pleased. Imho, the present wars are the beginning period leading to Armageddon (nuclear war) and will happen soon.
I believe at present the USA is keeping the world from attacking Israel. If the pro Palestinian protests on college campuses indicates that help might go away then the whole world can attack Israel and that will be Armageddon.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
End Times?
Hasn't the "end times" already started, please, right?
Were there any "end times" prophecies with the Israelites, please, right?
The End Time sign is Second Coming of the Messiah (1835-1908) and it has rightly and timely happened, please, right?
Quran mentioned many a signs of the end-time, one is hereunder, please, right? :
In original Arabic narration/text from Muhammad's time, together with the translation.
81:1
بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ ﴿۱
English - Maulawi Sher Ali
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
81:2
اِذَا الشَّمۡسُ کُوِّرَتۡ ۪ۙ﴿۲
When the sun is wrapped up,

Right?

Regards

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I believe at present the USA is keeping the world from attacking Israel. If the pro Palestinian protests on college campuses indicates that help might go away then the whole world can attack Israel and that will be Armageddon.
How so? Twice now, Jordan has literally shot down missiles headed for Israel, and it is not the only country to do so. Today, Israel's neighbors want trade with Israel, and an ally against Iran. We've reached an era of normalization.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
True, because the USA and UK created the present state of Israel after WWII, it is their 'baby', and the Zionist Jews of Europe came in to form a government, so they are morally obligated to support it. Prior to that, the state was called Palestine, and the indigenous peoples were Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Mandate for Palestine - Wikipedia

IndigoChild5559

True, because the USA and UK created the present state of Israel after WWII, it is their 'baby',
Actually, ALL the nations in the UN voted on it, not just USA and UK. And FWIW the UK abstained during that vote.

On day one, Israel was attacked by its surrounding neighbors and had to fight. So the Israeli war for independence had at least as much to do with Israel existing today as the UN vote.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Actually, ALL the nations in the UN voted on it, not just USA and UK. And FWIW the UK abstained during that vote.

On day one, Israel was attacked by its surrounding neighbors and had to fight. So the Israeli war for independence had at least as much to do with Israel existing today as the UN vote.
True, but a) the UN was set up in NY on land donated by the Rockerfellers, so possibly a quid pro quo, and b) the UK could not vote because Palestine was their mandate/colony from the days of the League of Nations, however the UK was pushing for it to honor their promise to the Zionist as per the Balfour Declaration. Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia

IndigoChild5559

True, but a) the UN was set up in NY on land donated by the Rockerfellers, so possibly a quid pro quo,
Oh, please. The fact that the UN meets in New York on land donated by the Rockefellers doesn't mean the USA had more than one vote.
and b) the UK could not vote because Palestine was their mandate/colony from the days of the League of Nations,
More like the UK was torn between competing interests of both Arabs and Jews,
however the UK was pushing for it to honor their promise to the Zionist as per the Balfour Declaration. Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia
Nope. While the Brits first came up with the Balfour Declaration, they also subsequently trashed it LONG before Israel became a state. IOW, they weren't really interested in creating a Jewish state.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Oh, please. The fact that the UN meets in New York on land donated by the Rockefellers doesn't mean the USA had more than one vote.

More like the UK was torn between competing interests of both Arabs and Jews,

Nope. While the Brits first came up with the Balfour Declaration, they also subsequently trashed it LONG before Israel became a state. IOW, they weren't really interested in creating a Jewish state.
Ok, I think you are being naive about the financing of the wars, and the associated quid pro quos (no money, you lose) as being understood as the natural way reality works. However, that said, we do not want to go too far along the path where this could be headed, so I will let you have the last word and we can get back to the here and now end times,

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
End Times?
The End Time sign is Second Coming of the Messiah (1835-1908) and it has rightly and timely happened, please, right?
Quran mentioned many a signs of the end-time, one is hereunder, please, right? :
In original Arabic narration/text from Muhammad's time, together with the translation.
Right?
The coming of a great Divine Reformer in the Latter Days has been predicted in the holy scriptures of various religions. I propose to discuss a very remarkable prophecy made by our lord and master, the Holy Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, which helps a seeker after truth in recognizing him. According to this prophecy:
lunar and solar eclipses on the specified dates of the month of Ramazan would serve as Signs of his advent.
Hazrat Ali bin Umar Albaghdadi Ad-Darqutni, an eminent authority on Hadees, who lived from 918 to 995 of Christian Era (306 to 385 Hijri), had recorded of the following Hadees narrated by Hazrat Imam Baqar Muhammad bin Ali, son of Hazrat Imam Zainul Abedeen (may Allah have mercy on them):
“For Our Mahdi there are two Signs which have never appeared before since the creation of the heavens and the earth, namely, the moon will be eclipsed on the first night in Ramazan (i.e. on the first of the nights on which a lunar eclipse can occur) and the sun will be eclipsed on the middle day (i.e.; on the middle one of the days on which a solar eclipse can occur), and these Signs have not appeared since God created the heavens and the earth.”
( Sunan Darqutni, kitabul eidain, chapter: salat-ul-kasoof-ul khasoof wa haitahuma)

Right?

Regards

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Daniel 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cush-ites in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at[f] the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.

Muffled

Jesus in me
End Times?

Right?

Regards
I believe the Ali translation says "folded up." I believe neithr makes any sense. The Bible says the sun does not shine. Is it possible the word could mean obscurred as in wrapped by an obstruction? That is basicly what happens in a solar eclispse. The moon obscures the sun.

Muffled

Jesus in me
How so? Twice now, Jordan has literally shot down missiles headed for Israel, and it is not the only country to do so. Today, Israel's neighbors want trade with Israel, and an ally against Iran. We've reached an era of normalization.
I believe if God is for us who can be agaisnt us but if He is against us then abandon all hope.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe the Ali translation says "folded up." I believe neithr makes any sense. The Bible says the sun does not shine. Is it possible the word could mean obscurred as in wrapped by an obstruction? That is basicly what happens in a solar eclispse. The moon obscures the sun.
I think the best english word for this would be ""occluded."

IndigoChild5559

I know of nowhere in the Bible that it says the sun doesn't shine (present tense). There are some passages that some read as prophecies about the future or as metaphorical where is speaks of the sun not shining. Is that what you were referring to?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
End Times?
The coming of a great Divine Reformer in the Latter Days has been predicted in the holy scriptures of various religions. Muhammad also prophesied:
  1. "By the One who owns my soul, it is nigh, of a certainty, that the son of Mary will appear among you. He will be a judge, he will be just; so he will break the cross (refute Christian doctrines with reason and arguments) and kill the swine (a figurative speech denoting greedy, dirty and annoying person-- an abomination. Killing also is through spiritual means); and he will stop war." (Bukhari, Vol. 1, Babo Nozooli Isa).
  2. "It is just possible that he who lives of you might meet Jesus the son of Mary who is the Mahdi and a just judge. He will break the cross and kill the swine..." (Masnad Ahmad Bin Hanbal, Vol. 2, p. 411)
  3. "The Ummah can never die which has me at one end and the Messiah, son of Mary, at the other." (Ibn Maja, Bab Al-I'atisam Bis-Sunnah)
  4. "There is no Mahdi but Isa." (Ibn Maja, Bab Shiddatuz Zaman)
  5. "What will be your condition when the son of Mary will descend among you and he will be your Imam from among yourselves." (Bukhari, Kitabul Anbiya, Bab Nazool Isa)

Right?

Regards

Muffled

Jesus in me
I know of nowhere in the Bible that it says the sun doesn't shine (present tense). There are some passages that some read as prophecies about the future or as metaphorical where is speaks of the sun not shining. Is that what you were referring to?
Mat 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken

Muffled

Jesus in me
Mat 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken
Despite the Tanakh suggesting otherwise, it very much looks to me like God does not intervene.
I believe He has saved my life four times.