• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eve more guilty than Adam

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Question is: against what standard are the arguments used; as though the standard was the truth and all others false.

All sides present their case, yes, but the judge also has a side, and that is not being neutral side, for one has to lean one way or the other.

Blessings, AJ
And I chose to lean AWAY from your dishonest god.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Your metaphorical interpretation fits your world view/belief system.

It's more than a bit of a stretch to me,
but then,
I see things differently than you.
so......
A most excellent point.

One I feel gets lost on some people in their enthusiasm to "bring" others to the "truth" they have found.

look3467

Premium Member
A most excellent point.

One I feel gets lost on some people in their enthusiasm to "bring" others to the "truth" they have found.

is it not the same reason you are here to?

If who cares what anybody believes then why bother to respond to any of this madness?

Blessings, AJ

look3467

Premium Member
Nothing happened. It's a made up Semitic story.:eek:

You saw the guy peddling upstream only to get nowhere?

Similarly are those who have no hope but in what is, and is, is not very kind to us.

blessings, AJ

look3467

Premium Member
You saw the guy peddling upstream only to get nowhere?

The guy was ising while he was paddling. There are no goals to be reached or met.

Being at Play is all that is Happening.

There are no goals to be reached or met.

Then why is he peddling? Why bother? Just stop and let the water take you where ever the water wants.

There is this story of two frogs hopping around a dairy farm.

Both jumped up at the same time only to land in a 5 gallon bucket half full of milk.

Both peddling just to stay afloat. After some time one fog said to the other, "you know, I'm so tired I don't believe we are going to make it", so he stopped peddling sank and drowned.

The other did not give up for his goal was to get out and not drown.

He maintained his peddling until the milk begin to harden to the point where he was able to hop out.

Life is not just "at play", for there are loved ones who suffer, people who are dying of all sorts of things and to not have hope, would mean to give up the fight.

Blessings, AJ

Awoon

When walking you are Manning. When sleeping you are Manning. When loving you are manning. When praying you are Manning. When paddling you are Manning.

When Manning you are ising.

look3467

Premium Member
When walking you are Manning. When sleeping you are Manning. When loving you are manning. When praying you are Manning. When paddling you are Manning.

When Manning you are ising.

If manning you mean totally physical/fleshly/earthly then I agree with you, for the flesh profited nothing except for living.

The soul lives on and is what profited.

If your fleshly vessels, be it male or female, acquires knowledge of God's Son as your Savior of your soul, then shall you have gained over the flesh blessings.

If and when you should get there, you'd be so overjoyed you couldn't contain yourself not to speak about it.

Blessings, AJ