• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Gaffs? Lol.

Biden can't even tell who is who anymore.

The word is cognitive decline, not gaff.
No, and this as was mentioned may be partially due to a stuttering problem that he used to have. He has made verbal gaffes throughout his entire career. To call it decline you would have to show that it has gotten worse. Like Trump has. And it appears to be occurring at a faster and faster rate.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
No, and this as was mentioned may be partially due to a stuttering problem that he used to have. He has made verbal gaffes throughout his entire career. To call it decline you would have to show that it has gotten worse. Like Trump has. And it appears to be occurring at a faster and faster rate.
I saw plenty of videos when he was a Senator and I can tell you he did not stutter and was articulate.

He's in mental decline and I know it, you know it, everybody else knows it, the world knows it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I saw plenty of videos when he was a Senator and I can tell you he did not stutter and was articulate.

He's in mental decline and I know it, you know it, everybody else knows it, the world knows it.
Wow, you do not listen. His stuttering was obviously before his political career. And your memory is tainted. All sorts of sources admit that he has had a history of gaffes. It first became known nationally when he became Obama's Vice President choice:

FOX hypocritically kept track of his gaffes over a 28 day period and found that he made 17:

The reason that I said hypocritically is because lies are far worse than gaffes. And Trump had more lies in a day than Biden had gaffes in a month:

Twilight Hue

Wow, you do not listen. His stuttering was obviously before his political career. And your memory is tainted. All sorts of sources admit that he has had a history of gaffes. It first became known nationally when he became Obama's Vice President choice:

FOX hypocritically kept track of his gaffes over a 28 day period and found that he made 17:

The reason that I said hypocritically is because lies are far worse than gaffes. And Trump had more lies in a day than Biden had gaffes in a month:

Well then you'll have to admit it's a two-way street and not just one side versus the other here.

Twilight Hue

He does that today.

Who are you talking about? Not the guy who is running our government, so it must be the guy who can't follow the rules in court.
I hope you and other people on the left will continue to believe that.

It will make it so much easier when the wind changes direction and blows for the right to take over the reins of the country.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I hope you and other people on the left will continue to believe that.
No one has to believe it, it is being observed. Trump's stupidity includes his court antics.
It will make it so much easier when the wind changes direction and blows for the right to take over the reins of the country.
Look at Congress and tell us how well it's going. McCarthy couldn't keep his job and got so upset at being tossed as majority leader that he quit congress. What a mess. Now we have republcians complaining about the border but won't support a solution because it will make Biden look good. These are leaders? The House looks to be taken over by Democrats in the fall.

Twilight Hue

No, there's a guy who is 81 and getting the job done, and another who can't even keep his cool in court and follow the rules, as he is losing. Trump isn't even smart enough to try to limit his losses in court.
No there is no such job getting anything done.

Whether it's the border, election integrity, or the economy, everything right now is absolutely abysmal and people are completly miserable, to which as a consequence of **** poor leadership, people are going to find out the hard way when the election 2024 comes around and the results will speak volumes.

F1fan

Veteran Member
No there is no such job getting anything done.
Watching far right wing dinsinformation will tell you that. Even FOX admits the economy is getting better, to their discontent. The stock market keeps going up and hittng record highs. Unemployment at record lows. Wages going up. Inflation is flat. Mortgage rates are stabilizing. Consumer index is rising. And you see problems?
Whether it's the border, election integrity, or the economy, everything right now is absolutely abysmal and people are completly miserable, to which as a consequence of **** poor leadership, people are going to find out the hard way when the election 2024 comes around and the results will speak volumes.
The republicans are resisting a plan to deal with the border. Trump's policies were illegal internationally and domestically, so not something we need again. And election integrity? Are you kidding? Don't even start with that issue from the side of insurrection and fraud. Trump was fired by the American voters for very good reasons.

Twilight Hue

Watching far right wing dinsinformation will tell you that. Even FOX admits the economy is getting better, to their discontent. The stock market keeps going up and hittng record highs. Unemployment at record lows. Wages going up. Inflation is flat. Mortgage rates are stabilizing. Consumer index is rising. And you see problems?

The republicans are resisting a plan to deal with the border. Trump's policies were illegal internationally and domestically, so not something we need again. And election integrity? Are you kidding? Don't even start with that issue from the side of insurrection and fraud. Trump was fired by the American voters for very good reasons.
That's wonderful! The new improved economy of $30 pizzas $10 12-pack cans of coke, and Ramin Noodles at around 3 bucks a package, and yep I base the economy off my grocery bill.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
“Think of it, magnets. Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that’s the end of the magnets.” - Trump
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief, Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory." - Trump
"I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them? They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?" - Trump
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that." - Trump

The man isn't - nor ever was - fit to be president.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well then you'll have to admit it's a two-way street and not just one side versus the other here.
I have never denied Biden's gaffes. They do not appear to be getting any worse, but Trump's. Whoo boy, You have to admit that blaming Nikki Haley for an event that she could not have had any hand in because she was not even in the office at that time has to be the hugest gaffe ever. Trump cannot keep track of his own lies any longer.

Twilight Hue

I have never denied Biden's gaffes. They do not appear to be getting any worse, but Trump's. Whoo boy, You have to admit that blaming Nikki Haley for an event that she could not have had any hand in because she was not even in the office at that time has to be the hugest gaffe ever. Trump cannot keep track of his own lies any longer.
I still think Bush Jr had the better gaffs.

I don't think anybody can beat whats is sovereignty , and gynecologists spreading their love was the best one yet!

But I don't think calling out for dead people or recognizing people who aren't even there in front of oneself is a bit more disconcerting.

There needs to come a time in distinguishing what is a gaff and what is actual mental decline.

Biden's physical health reports were always glowing , but they never had a mental assessment made public. At least from what I can tell.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That's wonderful! The new improved economy of $30 pizzas $10 12-pack cans of coke, and Ramin Noodles at around 3 bucks a package, and yep I base the economy off my grocery bill.
You need to find a new store. I can see a $30.00 gourmet pizza but at Safeway I still will buy their brand pizzas, which are not bad at all for $4.00 or less. Now there is a good sized Asian population so our ramen goes from $1.00 to over $5.00. But most are still in the dollar range. I do not buy Coke, but yours sounds grossly over priced too. Hey! Coke is $10.00 for a 12 can pack too. They are not on sale this week. Get 7-u[ products instead. I could get five cases (buy two get three more free) of Pepsi for only $20.00 that is four bucks a twelve pack.

Or I could get Mexican Coke, the good stuff, at a bit over two bucks a bottle. I hardly ever drink Coke, and when I do I usually get the real thing.

Twilight Hue

You need to find a new store. I can see a $30.00 gourmet pizza but at Safeway I still will buy their brand pizzas, which are not bad at all for $4.00 or less. Now there is a good sized Asian population so our ramen goes from $1.00 to over $5.00. But most are still in the dollar range. I do not buy Coke, but yours sounds grossly over priced too. Hey! Coke is $10.00 for a 12 can pack too. They are not on sale this week. Get 7-u[ products instead. I could get five cases (buy two get three more free) of Pepsi for only $20.00 that is four bucks a twelve pack.

Or I could get Mexican Coke, the good stuff, at a bit over two bucks a bottle. I hardly ever drink Coke, and when I do I usually get the real thing.
That's the point. You do that for sales, but that never was the case in the past for regular purchases. That's the "telling" difference.

The economy sucks and that's just the flat-out reality.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I still think Bush Jr had the better gaffs.

I don't think anybody can beat whats is sovereignty , and gynecologists spreading their love was the best one yet!

But I don't think calling out for dead people or recognizing people who aren't even there in front of oneself is a bit more disconcerting.

There needs to come a time in distinguishing what is a gaff and what is actual mental decline.

Biden's physical health reports were always glowing , but they never had a mental assessment made public. At least from what I can tell.
Blaming Nikki Haley for something that she could not do, and not just for a short while, but for far too long of a period of time tops those. Of course his George Washington manning the airports was right up there too.

Twilight Hue

Blaming Nikki Haley for something that she could not do, and not just for a short while, but for far too long of a period of time tops those. Of course his George Washington manning the airports was right up there too.
I would have corrected him to just say balloon ports. But it's too late now.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That's the point. You do that for sales, but that never was the case in the past for regular purchases. That's the "telling" difference.

The economy sucks and that's just the flat-out reality.
No, the economy is doing very very well. The stock market, the go to rating of the Republicans is the highest its ever been. Unemployment, record lows. In fact by all metrics, except for perhaps inflation the economy is doing better than ever. So much so that Trump hopes that it tanks. He knows that is the only way that he can win.