• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
No, the economy is doing very very well. The stock market, the go to rating of the Republicans is the highest its ever been. Unemployment, record lows. In fact by all metrics, except for perhaps inflation the economy is doing better than ever. So much so that Trump hopes that it tanks. He knows that is the only way that he can win.
Well for the elites and the rich anyways. The rest of us, there is no booming economy.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I would have corrected him to just say balloon ports. But it's too late now.
Did they have facilities specifically for hot air balloons, and were they called "balloon ports"? Regardless, it's highly doubtful that's what he had in mind. Just accept that Trump's an imbecile. Why do you feel compelled to bend over backwards performing mental gymnastics and grasping for straws? He's not the living embodiment of your views and values; upholding them doesn't require blind loyalty to him.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Did they have facilities specifically for hot air balloons, and were they called "balloon ports"? Regardless, it's highly doubtful that's what he had in mind. Just accept that Trump's an imbecile. Why do you feel compelled to bend over backwards performing mental gymnastics and grasping for straws? He's not the living embodiment of your views and values; upholding them doesn't require blind loyalty to him.
I really don't know if Washington actually deployed balloons in the Revolutionary War, but he did entertain the idea of ballooning which was a viable technology in that era.

As for Trump I still think he's proven himself generally to be a better president than Biden , but I don't think he's actually what you would call the second coming of Christ to usher in that ultimate utopia of happiness and joy.

But all that will be proven in the election this year on how mad or glad people are with this nation admist their choice of leadership. If you even want to call it as choosing your leaders anymore.

I'm personally out of the election loop this year , so I'm flatly not voting at all because I'm refusing to contribute to this madness that is called government for the people, and I vowed not to vote in past postings, so I have to keep my own word on the matter along with the very real possibility that I won't be alive to vote in 2028.

Which pretty much clenches the deal for me to just sit by , grab some popcorn and a beer, and just watch the craziness unfold in front of me for the foreseeable future.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
“Think of it, magnets. Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that’s the end of the magnets.” - Trump
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief, Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory." - Trump
"I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them? They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?" - Trump
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that." - Trump

The man isn't - nor ever was - fit to be president.
Wtf?! He's not fit to be anything.

Clizby Wampuscat

No, he really did that. I am sure that I can get video of the speech if you like. He accused Nikki Haley of not taking advantage of his imaginary offer. You known the offer that he earlier claimed to make to Pelosi but Trump's own acting Defense Secretary swore under oath that the offer was never made.

What do you need evidence of? I will gladly provide it.
I agree he mixed the names up. Biden does this all the time and no one cares. Everyone says Biden is ok, so this is just bias nonsense.

Clizby Wampuscat

Biden has always been a master of gaffe, But he owns up to his errors. Trump only lies about his errors which often have lies in them. No one has said that Biden is perfect. It is just becoming more and more obvious that Trump is far far worse.
Ok, can Biden sit for an hour long interview like Trump does routinely? You know Biden can't do that.

F1fan

Veteran Member
That's wonderful! The new improved economy of $30 pizzas $10 12-pack cans of coke, and Ramin Noodles at around 3 bucks a package, and yep I base the economy off my grocery bill.
If you can't afford basic cost of living perhaps you need to work harder. That's what conservatives tell the poor when they cut their welfare benefits, why doesn't it apply to conservatives who want free or cheap stuff?

Conservatives keep advocating for a free market and then cry like babies when markets raise prices for the sake of profit. Make up your mind, you can't have it both ways.

But look, a bipartisan group updated the child tax credits that will help families in need. We know Biden will sign it. Would Trump if enough MAGAs complained about too much spending?

F1fan

Veteran Member
I agree he mixed the names up. Biden does this all the time and no one cares. Everyone says Biden is ok, so this is just bias nonsense.
Yup, both of these old white guys are getting up there in age, and both show decline to some degree. That is normal aging. The thing is who is a bigger threat with mental decline, Biden who is serving the American people and doing work to advance the economy and well-being, or a corrupt liar who has a history of fraud and cheating, as he faces 4 criminal trials? Trump is already disturbed, and him facing accountability for his crimes is adding to his stress and disability.

And before you bring up Hunter Biden, or the bogus Biden Family nonsense, Comer has failed to show any criminal activity that he accuses the president of doing. These MAGAs are wasting time and money for the sake of political theater. Are you buying their antics, and tolerant of the waste of time and money? Or do you demand they drop the nonsense and get to work serving the public good?

F1fan

Veteran Member
Ok, can Biden sit for an hour long interview like Trump does routinely? You know Biden can't do that.
Biden has a job. And no, Trump can't go an hour without a string of false accusations and lies. Trump is fueled by rage and fear. He faces losing his money and freedom, and the presidency is his only hope to have some power to stop the total collapse. And given that he thinks he (as president) can kill anyone who stands in his way and not be criminally charged is a warning.