• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Laniakea

Not of this world
Goodness, so you are saying Trump did NOT say, “All of it, because of lots of things like Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guard, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don’t want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people.”

And even though we have it on tape -- I've heard it myself.

I mean, just wow.**mod edit**
I suppose that one gaffe from Trump will be the "Jan. 6th" event that will be remembered for decades to come. It will be the straw that you'll be grasping at each and every time Biden says something stupid.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I suppose that one gaffe from Trump will be the "Jan. 6th" event that will be remembered for decades to come. It will be the straw that you'll be grasping at each and every time Biden says something stupid.
Which is worse to you? Gaffes (many or a few) or outright lies that leave you unable to even guess what he really thinks (if anything at all)?

Don't bother answering -- you've already made that clear.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
None of which has a thing to do with dementia.
I'll take Trump anytime. At least he secures the borders, doesn't show so much weakness around the world that three new wars got started, or allowed the economy to collapse. But at least Biden informs us of his favorite ice cream flavors. I guess that's what's important to some people here.
The economy "collapsed" because of actions started under Trump, and he had no answer for that either. In fact Trump set the economy on the road to a recession regardless of the pandemic. He was paying money out without having it supported by taxes. After the economy started to recover the deficit was going down under Obama each year. Under Trump the deficit increased each year. And Trump almost started a war with Iran. Biden has started no wars and neither did Trump. They are equivalent to each other in that matter.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The economy "collapsed" because of actions started under Trump, and he had no answer for that either. In fact Trump set the economy on the road to a recession regardless of the pandemic. He was paying money out without having it supported by taxes. After the economy started to recover the deficit was going down under Obama each year. Under Trump the deficit increased each year. And Trump almost started a war with Iran. Biden has started no wars and neither did Trump. They are equivalent to each other in that matter.
Meanwhile old Kimmy the murderous pug boy is making nukes his pride and joy on the North Korean South Korean border!

F1fan

Veteran Member
None of which has a thing to do with dementia.
I didn't say it was.
I'll take Trump anytime.
There is no advantage to Trump over Biden unless you want a criminal to evade justice, and who will surely commit more crimes as he as stated he believes he can get away with as president. He's already threatened anyone who he believes is critical of him, and that should scare many citizens whose rights will surely be thrown out if he orders it. And how does that reflect on your character, as complict?
At least he secures the borders,
He never did in 4 years.
doesn't show so much weakness around the world that three new wars got started,
By weakness you mean no diplomacy skills. He was lucky to never have to be challenged as a leader intil the pandemic, which he failed at managing and was fired.
or allowed the economy to collapse.
The economy did not perform like he promised, with a consistent 4% growth. It never happened. Under Biden we are currently over 4% and the economic news keeps improving, despite the fake bad news on FOX and other disinformation media.
But at least Biden informs us of his favorite ice cream flavors. I guess that's what's important to some people here.
You reveal your poor quality media choices. Too bad you aren't properly informed.

The only job he's getting done is bringing in 10 million foreigners to become future Democrat voters. Never mind that the law forbids all of it. Biden has never been one to obey laws. His son is a good demonstration of this.
Biden is following the laws, unlike Trump did. Migrants have a right to enter and file for asylum. Don't like it? Then write your member of congress. There's currently a reform package being discussed. Trump used the pandemic to close the border, but that was a useful excuse, and the backlog of migrants have been coming to escape violence in their countries.

Speaking of killing, Biden's weakness has us fighting wars on three fronts that didn't even exist while trump was in office.
False, Americans are not fighting in any wars. Ukraine was started by Trump's buddy putin. We are supporting a future NATO ally. And the USA is supporting Israel despite the questionable tactics they are using against Gaza citizens. And as far as the military attacks in Yemen, well the Houthi rebels are attacking shipping and free trade, and numerous governments are working togethger to protect these commercial interests. I notice you call this weak, but don;t explain how. Almost as if you are bluffing.
When trump was president, there were no new wars started at all.
He was lucky to have few serious problems, and lucky for us that he didn't have to make any serious decisions. The man is disturbed and corrupt.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Which is worse to you? Gaffes (many or a few) or outright lies that leave you unable to even guess what he really thinks (if anything at all)?

Don't bother answering -- you've already made that clear.
As long as you're willing to deny all the outright lies of Biden, there's no point in discussing this with you.

Laniakea

Not of this world
I know you'll deny that Biden's weakness on the world stage is irrelevant, but it led to Russia invading Ukraine, Hamas invading Israel, and now Iran attacking our troops. The weakness Biden showed in Afghanistan told the world that we're no longer serious.
Ya know, liberals just hated it when Trump met with and got along with Kim Jong Un of NK, but at least it resulted in relative peace. Now NK is threatening us with nuclear attack quite a bit lately, and is gearing up for it. I felt much safer under Trump.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Ya know, liberals just hated it when Trump met with and got along with Kim Jong Un of NK, but at least it resulted in relative peace. Now NK is threatening us with nuclear attack quite a bit lately, and is gearing up for it. I felt much safer under Trump.
What peace? Are MAGAs amd Trump so gullible they'll believe a megalomaniacal autocrat?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I know you'll deny that Biden's weakness on the world stage is irrelevant, but it led to Russia invading Ukraine, Hamas invading Israel, and now Iran attacking our troops. The weakness Biden showed in Afghanistan told the world that we're no longer serious.
That is so laughable. You complain about the supposed international weakness of Biden and then think that somehow Trump is better? No Putin has his own reasons for invading Ukraine. trump was the ultimate boot licker when it came to Presidents. Putin had Russia interfere for him because they know all of his weaknesses. This is TDS gone amok on your part.

Last edited:

Laniakea

Not of this world
That is so laughable. You complain about the supposed international weakness of Trump and then think that somehow Putin is better? No Putin has his own reasons for invading Ukraine. trump was the ultimate boot licker when it came to Presidents. Putin had Russia interfere for him because they know all of his weaknesses. This is TDS gone amok on your part.
I didn't say anything about Putin being better. That is simply your own straw man argument. But I understand why you would come up with such a dumb thing to say- you don't have anything better.