• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I didn't say anything about Putin being better. That is simply your own straw man argument. But I understand why you would come up with such a dumb thing to say- you don't have anything better.
Sorry, I had a major brain fart in writing that post. Let me fix it.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
So you want Biden to start a war with the DPRK? You can't have and eat the cake.
Kimmy is just throwing tantrums and beating up the sea, but there will come a time where he takes it too far. It's takes a weak administration for him to do keep doing that.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You will believe anything that praises Trump, no matter how utterly disconnected from reality, will you not?
No. I look at the actual state of affairs and just watch it get worse and worse with another administration hell bent on keeping it worse.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I know you'll deny that Biden's weakness on the world stage is irrelevant, but it led to Russia invading Ukraine, Hamas invading Israel, and now Iran attacking our troops. The weakness Biden showed in Afghanistan told the world that we're no longer serious.
Ya know, liberals just hated it when Trump met with and got along with Kim Jong Un of NK, but at least it resulted in relative peace. Now NK is threatening us with nuclear attack quite a bit lately, and is gearing up for it. I felt much safer under Trump.
Odd it is then that Biden supports Ukraine,
but Magas oppose aiding Ukraine, & would
let Putin take it without resistance.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just don't know why I even try. You are acting quite irrationally. There is nothing to be done but accept that.
A word of caution...
Let's describe irrational posts as such,
but avoid commentary about the person.
(I know it's tempting. Even I might fall
from grace. Yes, it could happen.)

F1fan

Veteran Member
I know you'll deny that Biden's weakness on the world stage is irrelevant, but it led to Russia invading Ukraine, Hamas invading Israel, and now Iran attacking our troops. The weakness Biden showed in Afghanistan told the world that we're no longer serious.
This is your claim, where is the evidence? Any knucklehead can make bogus claims, the smart folks know to only make claims they can support with evidence.
Ya know, liberals just hated it when Trump met with and got along with Kim Jong Un of NK, but at least it resulted in relative peace.
Not due to diplomacy, but Trump as a guy who values dictators and no systematic accountability as exists in democracies. Global dictators sw a potential ally in Trump but fortunately the USA was still a republic with a congress. And Trump too incompetent to make any power grabs as president. The pandemic certainly threa him off.
Now NK is threatening us with nuclear attack quite a bit lately, and is gearing up for it. I felt much safer under Trump.
NK is not a real threat. I guess your naive comment shows your poor quality media is a real liability.

You might feel safe under Trump but the vast majority of citizens do not. The man is disturbed and corrupt.

Clizby Wampuscat

What's the point of this whataboutism? It's not some magical dementia tug-of-war where one's decline somehow counter-acts the other's.
This is whataboutism. It is about how the media and most dems treat biden vs trump. They do not treat them the same. That is my point. Biden misspeaks he is ok, Trump misspeaks he must have dementia or syphilis or something. It is blatant.

Clizby Wampuscat

Yup, both of these old white guys are getting up there in age, and both show decline to some degree. That is normal aging. The thing is who is a bigger threat with mental decline, Biden who is serving the American people and doing work to advance the economy and well-being, or a corrupt liar who has a history of fraud and cheating, as he faces 4 criminal trials? Trump is already disturbed, and him facing accountability for his crimes is adding to his stress and disability.

And before you bring up Hunter Biden, or the bogus Biden Family nonsense, Comer has failed to show any criminal activity that he accuses the president of doing. These MAGAs are wasting time and money for the sake of political theater. Are you buying their antics, and tolerant of the waste of time and money? Or do you demand they drop the nonsense and get to work serving the public good?
Ok,