• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

Clizby Wampuscat

All you have to do is to find Biden making idiotic errors of the same order.
What do you believe is the "same order"?

Like referring to Kamala Harris as president multiple times, saying he was celebrating his 58th birthday when he was 79, confusing Ukrainians with Iranians, saying "god save the queen" after a comment on gun control, reading teleprompter notes aloud multiple times, saying his son died in Iraq, telling stories multiple times that are verifiably false, claims he has plans to build a train across the ocean,

And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where you are — why can't the experts say we know that this virus is, in fact — is going to be — or, excuse me — we know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved, but permanently approved. That's underway, too. I expect that to occur quickly. - Joe Biden

You know, there’s a uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing uh, that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it’s called, he called it the, you know, the World War II, he had the war – the War Production Board. - Joe Biden

But we cannot let this – we’ve never allowed any crisis from a Civil War straight through to a pandemic in ‘17, all the way around, ’16, we have never, never let our democracy take second fiddle, we can both have a democracy and elections and at the same time protect the public health. - Joe Biden

And my favorite:
Poor kids are just as bright as talented as white kids - Joe Biden

Well, they have to deal with the … Look, there is institutional segregation in this country. And from the time I got involved, I started dealing with that. Redlining, banks, making sure that we are in a position where—Look, we talk about education. I propose that what we take is those very poor schools, the Title 1 schools, triple the amount of money we spend from $15 to $45 billion a year. Give every single teacher a raise to the equal of … A raise of getting out of the $60,000 level. No. 2, make sure that we bring in to the help with the stud—the teachers deal with the problems that come from home. The problems that come from home, we need… We have one school psychologist for every 1,500 kids in America today. It’s crazy. The teachers are required—I’m married to a teacher. My deceased wife is a teacher. They have every problem coming to them. Make sure that every single child does, in fact, have three, four, and five-year-olds go to school. School! Not day care, school. We bring social workers into homes of parents to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help. They don’t know what— They don’t know what quite what to do. Play the radio. Make sure the television—excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night. The phone—make sure the kids hear words. A kid coming from a very poor school—er, a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time they get there.

No, I’m going to go like the rest of them do, twice over, OK? Because here’s the deal. The deal is that we’ve got this a little backwards. And by the way, in Venezuela, we should be allowing people to come here from Venezuela. I know Maduro. I’ve confronted Maduro. No. 2, you talk about the need to do something in Latin America. I’m the guy that came up with $740 million to see to it those three countries, in fact, change their system so people don’t have to chance to leave. You’re all acting like we just discovered this yesterday! Thank you very much. - Joe Biden

There are endless more but I assume you will just say Trump is worse and move on.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Like referring to Kamala Harris as president multiple times, saying he was celebrating his 58th birthday when he was 79, confusing Ukrainians with Iranians, saying "god save the queen" after a comment on gun control, reading teleprompter notes aloud multiple times, saying his son died in Iraq, telling stories multiple times that are verifiably false, claims he has plans to build a train across the ocean,

And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where you are — why can't the experts say we know that this virus is, in fact — is going to be — or, excuse me — we know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved, but permanently approved. That's underway, too. I expect that to occur quickly. - Joe Biden

You know, there’s a uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing uh, that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it’s called, he called it the, you know, the World War II, he had the war – the War Production Board. - Joe Biden

But we cannot let this – we’ve never allowed any crisis from a Civil War straight through to a pandemic in ‘17, all the way around, ’16, we have never, never let our democracy take second fiddle, we can both have a democracy and elections and at the same time protect the public health. - Joe Biden

And my favorite:

Well, they have to deal with the … Look, there is institutional segregation in this country. And from the time I got involved, I started dealing with that. Redlining, banks, making sure that we are in a position where—Look, we talk about education. I propose that what we take is those very poor schools, the Title 1 schools, triple the amount of money we spend from $15 to $45 billion a year. Give every single teacher a raise to the equal of … A raise of getting out of the $60,000 level. No. 2, make sure that we bring in to the help with the stud—the teachers deal with the problems that come from home. The problems that come from home, we need… We have one school psychologist for every 1,500 kids in America today. It’s crazy. The teachers are required—I’m married to a teacher. My deceased wife is a teacher. They have every problem coming to them. Make sure that every single child does, in fact, have three, four, and five-year-olds go to school. School! Not day care, school. We bring social workers into homes of parents to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help. They don’t know what— They don’t know what quite what to do. Play the radio. Make sure the television—excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night. The phone—make sure the kids hear words. A kid coming from a very poor school—er, a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time they get there.

No, I’m going to go like the rest of them do, twice over, OK? Because here’s the deal. The deal is that we’ve got this a little backwards. And by the way, in Venezuela, we should be allowing people to come here from Venezuela. I know Maduro. I’ve confronted Maduro. No. 2, you talk about the need to do something in Latin America. I’m the guy that came up with $740 million to see to it those three countries, in fact, change their system so people don’t have to chance to leave. You’re all acting like we just discovered this yesterday! Thank you very much. - Joe Biden

There are endless more but I assume you will just say Trump is worse and move on.
Yes he is. You provide claims but no links Where are his comparable errors? You have nothing close to what he did with Haley. You have nothing close to George Washington manning the airports even, and that was milder than his Nikki Haley screw up. I see more stumbles than gross errors in your examples. That was not a stumble at all when he ranted about Nikki for how long?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

And my favorite:

I bet he knows that magnets still work when they're wet though. ;)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
He doesn't care.

He just wants to watch the world burn and everyone else act and be s miserable as he feels.

I am honestly really sorry for @Twilight Hue , what a sad and miserable life you must have.

Feel free to prove me wrong.
I feel more sorry for people who live in a little political Fantasyland who accuses others of living in a political Fantasy Land.

Clizby Wampuscat

Yes he is. You provide claims but no links Where are his comparable errors? You have nothing close to what he did with Haley. You have nothing close to George Washington manning the airports even, and that was milder than his Nikki Haley screw up. I see more stumbles than gross errors in your examples. That was not a stumble at all when he ranted about Nikki for how long?
Ok, I expected this response, believe what you want.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is about how the media and most dems treat biden vs trump. They do not treat them the same. That is my point. Biden misspeaks he is ok, Trump misspeaks he must have dementia or syphilis or something. It is blatant.
They're not the same. One is demented and rapidly declining. Look at Trump's behavior in court. His executive function and insight are gone. He doesn't understand what's going on around him. His attorneys have to tell him what they think he wants to hear lest he rage at them. Look at how he's behaving in his second defamation trial with Carroll, demeaning her in the courtroom during the trial and attacking the judge, who notes that Trump lack any self-control and may need to be removed from the courtroom. He may be in a Hannibal Lecter muzzle on a dolly in court soon, perhaps in shackles and wearing a spit hood.

In the meantime, Biden is competently leading the free world and improving the lives of average Americans.
Is 3.35% ok with you?
Yes. So will the lower numbers that are expected to follow.
When the dems and the media address the obvious mental decline and feebleness of Biden then maybe we can talk about the time Trump misspoke.
There is no issue there. Biden's gate is a little rigid and his face flat consistent with Parkinson's, but that's just a movement disorder until quite advanced, at which time cognitive changes can become manifest.

And his gaffes are slips of the tongue, not intellectual failure. If Biden were ever to say that he beat Obama like Trump does, he would recognize the slip immediately, chuckle, and correct it. Not Trump. Only one is cognitively impaired. And that's just the beginning of what makes Trump unfit. That's just the latest disqualifier. He's also ignorant, a pathological liar, a thief, a sexual predator, and soon, a felon.

The Republicans also like to equate Trump and Biden's having classified materials in their position. Do you see those as equivalent? The law doesn't.

Last edited:

Clizby Wampuscat

They're not the same. One is demented and rapidly declining. Look at Trump's behavior in court. His executive function and insight are gone. He doesn't understand what's going on around him. His attorneys have to tell him what they think he wants to hear lest he rage at them. Look at how he's behaving in his second defamation trial with Carroll, demeaning her in the courtroom during the trial and attacking the judge, who notes that Trump lack any self-control and may need to be removed from the courtroom. He may be in a Hannibal Lecter muzzle on a dolly in court soon, perhaps in shackles and wearing a spit hood.

In the meantime, Biden is competently leading the free world and improving the lives of average Americans.

Yes. So will the lower numbers that are expected to follow.

There is no issue there. Biden's gate is a little rigid and his face flat consistent with Parkinson's, but that's a movement disorder. And his gaffes are slips of the tongue, not intellectual failure. If Biden were ever to say that he beat Obama like Trump does, he would recognize the slip immediately, chuckle, and correct it. Not Trump. Only one is cognitively impaired. And that's just the beginning of what makes Trump unfit. That's just the latest disqualifier. He's also ignorant, a pathological liar, a thief, a sexual predator, and soon, a felon.

The Republicans also like to equate Trump and Biden's having classified materials in their position. Do you see those as equivalent? The law doesn't.
Uh huh.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
One of the reasons I dismiss what comes from the right are the continuing stream of right wing lies which have been proven over and over. So unless there's real, verified proof, I just assume it's yet another lie. I'm not expecting total honesty because we have human nature, but given the history of "swift boats", "Obama birth certificate" and other "big lies", don't expect me to believe anything that has not been independently verified by a neutral third party. (Trump is so up front with his lies, that no verification is needed")

Fact Check: 'Hot Mic' Supposedly Catches Biden Threatening To 'Wage War on Texas'

However, we have yet to uncover any evidence that would suggest Biden ever said these words. Many users who commented under postings of the video suggested that the audio of Biden talking was likely generated by an artificial-intelligence (A.I.) tool.

For example, under a popular TikTok repost of the video, one user commented, "This is clearly A.I. by the speed and clarity and emphasis on odd words. Biden does enough terrible things we don't need to make stuff up."
Not only did the vocals in the video seem very much like they were generated by A.I., but the words spoken seemed to have been conjured up by someone with a partisan interest in misleading online users.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
At least with the guilty until proven innocent crowd.
It appears that the word guilty isn't used with civil trials and verdicts. I don't believe any jury foreman reads the words guilty or not guilty. From https://www.americanbar.org/groups/...ed_education_network/how_courts_work/verdict/ :

"Possible verdicts in criminal cases are guilty or not guilty. In a civil suit, the jury will find for the plaintiff or the defendant. If the jury finds for the plaintiff, it will also usually set out the amount the defendant should pay the plaintiff for damages, often after a separate hearing concerning damages."

I don't see much difference there and don't know why the word guilty seems to be reserved only for criminal trials. What shall we say instead - that a judge has found the plaintiff's claims credible and adjudicated against Trump? OK.

Also, the wrongdoing in civil cases is not called a crime, but rather, a tort. "A tort is an act or omission that gives rise to injury or harm to another and amounts to a civil wrong for which courts impose liability." The word guilty doesn't appear there. And I believe that indictment is a word used only in criminal trials. And convicted. And probably the word damages only applies to civil trials. But maybe an attorney on RF could affirm or correct this.

All of this, if correct, allows people like you to say that he wasn't technically found guilty even though in the lay usage of the word, that's what the verdict equates to the way that a child is deemed guilty of breaking a cookie jar even without a criminal trial based in evaluating evidence and arriving at conclusions derived from its interpretation.

Nevertheless, the judge in the first Carroll civil trial decided that the charge that Trump raped her was credible and adjudicated accordingly and on her behalf awarding her damages. That makes him a rapist, which fact will underlie the second award of damages without having to be litigated again. Unlike the first trial, this one began with the penalty phase. The rape had already been formally and legally established with the first trial.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
At least with the guilty until proven innocent crowd.
Already found liable in a court of law. And currently in the middle of Round 2 in court because he can't keep his mouth shut.

The dude is a rapist.