• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Right! It's disturbing, to say the least. Someone Trump is supposed to be the victim here? Don't make me puke.
He got his due process. This is the result. The man is a rapist. A person who does what he did to another person is a rapist.
But the MAGA Republicans don't care, and that includes most in the "religious right" according to surveys. Seems that they are more than willing to "sell their souls" to the lowest bidder, who's Donald J. Trump.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
But the MAGA Republicans don't care, and that includes most in the "religious right" according to surveys. Seems that they are more than willing to "sell their souls" to the lowest bidder, who's Donald J. Trump.
And that's the part that gets me. They don't care about supporting a rapist. Must defend the cult leader at all costs. Even gigantic ones such as overlooking rape. It's gross. I don't get it.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
And that's the part that gets me. They don't care about supporting a rapist. Must defend the cult leader at all costs. Even gigantic ones such as overlooking rape. It's gross. I don't get it.
Trum even predicted that so many would blindly follow him no matter what he did, with the example he gave about shooting someone in the face on 5th Avenue and they'd still forgive him. And so many of them are Christian? Sounds more like pretend "Christianity" to me.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
What makes him a rapist is raping somebody. What officially establishes that fact is a courtroom trial, which Trump had.

Nor need it be proven beyond reasonable doubt in a civil trial. Preponderance of evidence is the standard.

And Trump chose a bench trial (no jury), wherein the judge found the allegation of rape credible by that standard. That's all the due process that was necessary to grant a judgment on the plaintiff's behalf.

Would it matter to you to know for a fact that he raped somebody if he did? I don't think so. If not, why fight the allegation? Trump is clearly morally unfit for everything, but apparently not everybody cares about that. In fact, it seems like about half of Americans don't. And if that's the case, why pretend to care about such things?
It makes you wonder why you even need a criminal court. Just take it to Judge Judy to decide.

Laniakea

Not of this world
NK is not a real threat. I guess your naive comment shows your poor quality media is a real liability.

You might feel safe under Trump but the vast majority of citizens do not. The man is disturbed and corrupt.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. NK with nukes isn't a real threat. But Trump!!! :rage::rage::rage: Grrrrr....
I can hardly wait until he takes the White House again. Snowflakes will melt and heads will explode. Oh, I can hardly wait!

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Trum even predicted that so many would blindly follow him no matter what he did, with the example he gave about shooting someone in the face on 5th Avenue and they'd still forgive him.
He sure did. It's hard to believe that he was right, but here we are.
And so many of them are Christian? Sounds more like pretend "Christianity" to me.
Sure does, doesn't it?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. NK with nukes isn't a real threat. But Trump!!! :rage::rage::rage: Grrrrr....
I can hardly wait until he takes the White House again. Snowflakes will melt and heads will explode. Oh, I can hardly wait!
Trump certainly has a solid foothold for the nomination so far.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Trump is not convicted and sentenced for rape.
He raped E. Jean Carroll. He was found liable for sexual abuse for penetrating her with his fingers. He was also found liable for defaming her, which he is still doing to this day.

You are defending a rapist. And a person who has no problem continuing to victimize a woman that he forcefully penetrated with his fingers.

That's the guy you're defending. Enjoy while I go barf.

Laniakea

Not of this world
He raped E. Jean Carroll. He was found liable for sexual abuse for penetrating her with his fingers. He was also found liable for defaming her, which he is still doing to this day.

You are defending a rapist. And a person who has no problem continuing to victimize a woman that he forcefully penetrated with his fingers.

That's the guy you're defending. Enjoy while I go barf.
Ah yes! Barfing! That's another activity I will enjoy watching.

Laniakea

Not of this world
You've definitely revealed yourself.
At least I don't dance on the graves of dead Israeli citizens killed by terrorists in order to cheerlead for Hamas.
But if Trump being elected makes liberals barf, snowflakes melt, etc., I may as well enjoy it, knowing that the following 4 years will mean watching liberal extremists falling over themselves as they display their TDS, just as they did from 2016--2020. Making America great again is something to look forward to.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Yeah, yeah, yeah. NK with nukes isn't a real threat. But Trump!!! :rage::rage::rage: Grrrrr...
How is NK going to get a nuclear weapon to the USA? Their rockets are unreliable and lack range.

And do you really think KJI would be stupid enough to even try?

Trump is in America and already shown what he can do.

More crimes against the USA and citizens. **mod edit**

Last edited by a moderator:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
At least I don't dance on the graves of dead Israeli citizens killed by terrorists in order to cheerlead for Hamas.
But if Trump being elected makes liberals barf, snowflakes melt, etc., I may as well enjoy it, knowing that the following 4 years will mean watching liberal extremists falling over themselves as they display their TDS, just as they did from 2016--2020. Making America great again is something to look forward to.
No, you just support a rapist and take pleasure in the unhappiness of others.

Weird how Trump supporters support the whiniest, most snowflakiest man on earth thinking he's some sort of strong alpha male while branding others as snowflakes. It's truly bizarre.

Laniakea

Not of this world
No, you just support a rapist and take pleasure in the unhappiness of others.

Weird how Trump supporters support the whiniest, most snowflakiest man on earth thinking he's some sort of strong alpha male while branding others as snowflakes. It's truly bizarre.

I don't support biden or his family members.
Let's stick to the topic, shall we? (Hint: I'm not the topic.)

F1fan

Veteran Member
Trump is not convicted and sentenced for rape.
Nor did OJ get convicted of double murder as if that means he’s innocent.

Trump avoided a trial due to statute of limitations, and OJ got off due to a poorly run prosecution. Both are liable for their crimes in civil court. And both still getting into criminal trouble that they are being held accountable for.